Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) (1153 Views)

Contract For A Good Website Designer/developer / I Need A Good Website Designer Urgently. / A Website Designer Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) by uroot: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2011
Hello all
we are curently workin on a 50 page website and we need a good graphics interface designer to work on the the interface of all the pages
if you are good in graphics and interface design then you can send links of works done to remi42020@gmail.com

mind you each page we pay 2k and you should be able to complete the 50 pages in the next 30 days

send links to your works on our email above

please do not copy somebodies work bc you will be given a live practical test before you start .

Thanks
Re: Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) by Webrrie: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2011
Hello

You can check-out my portfolio

www.designdomiggroup.com
www.thestreethawker.com
www.terminal7ng.com
www.reesemauconcept.com
www.tabithacumi.org

These are some of my designed sites that are hosted

Phone number: 07030837240
E-mail Add: computeharry@yahoo.com
Re: Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) by clementcro(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Webrrie, all these links you post here are joomla templates naa.
you didnt do them from scratch by yourself.

, Oga, we need sites done by you from scratch, not bought Joomla templates.

you can use joomla, but the GUI must be designed by you, and the html, css styling must be done by you.

check

www.flawlesspromakeovers.com
www.npmcn.edu.ng
www.clementcrownrise.net/darrels

the first two are buit on joomla CMS but the templates are designed from scratch not bought templates.

cheers
Re: Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) by DualCore1: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2011
50-paged website with each page needing a unique design? Who thought out this plan?
I hope I am wrong.

My recommendations though: Try the Nairaland member Ogzille. His site is bestvalueproviders.com
Re: Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) by junedon: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2011
unique and very difficult idea but i love to thought this project
Re: Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) by teewhye(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
hi, check these out and if u like what u see, give me a call on 08086776834 or 07040646376.

www.timeline-mw.com
www.jethrotoursinternational.com
www.wisdomprintng.com
www.goldvaultng.com

thanks
Re: Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) by mynaija(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
Kindky check out our jobs

www.identicalmedia.com

www.leemagazineng.com

www.bogux.com

www.blackberrytribe.com

www.oyafollowme.com

Email: info@identicalmedia.com
Tel: +2348060332224
Re: Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) by avosoft: 12:23am On Jul 29, 2011
Hello,

Am a developer and designer check my latest jobs, some here on nairaland

http://www.avo-soft.com/portfolio.php

call +2348037058471

Most of my works are out sourced, so if you need more examples, i will provide screen-shots
Re: Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) by Webrrie: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2011
@ clementcro [color=#990000][/color]

The Basic thing in web design/development is to satisfy your clients

So if my clients are satisfied with what I give them I think am satisfied too

But that does not mean I don't use other platforms for my designs

but since i started using joomla my sites started looking nice and my clients started paying big money lol

if you were in my shoes what would you do?

Joomla is a very good platform for designing websites

Before you customize a joomla template to look as good as those you must be very good with using CSS codes/HTML

And you must be sound GFX wise

Now check out this joomla site and comapre with mine please post to tell me the difference http://www.ikpsng.com/

Your sites are good as well thumbs up but i think joomla takes out most stress

My site would be up soon am still designing it I just put something there but not with joomla check it www.creative-do.com

One Luv man

computeharry@yahoo.com
harrie@creative-do.com
Re: Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) by showby: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2011
I need a web designer to design a site for me on a pay-as-you-go basis. You design and host and I pay monthly as long as the site is online.
Email: sheraffite@yahoo.com
Re: Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) by avosoft: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2011
Hello,

I sent you an email, did you get it

you can call me 080370-58_471,
check http://www.avo-soft.com/portfolio.php for work samples
Re: Good Website Designer Needed (freelance) by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2011
I do Joomla Templates/ HTML Templates you can check my portfolio below i design loads of template from scratch.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Business Training On Bulk Sms Portal And Website / Web Design - Website Designer Nigeria / Web Hosting/web Dev Business Training And Empowerment At YEMLAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.