Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. (1421 Views)

Photo: When Ilorin People Visit Lagos For The First Time / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) / 99.9% Of Ilorin People Are Yorubas, is the king of saudia arabic , a Fulani man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by Becomrich11: 1:41am On Jul 27, 2011
Ilorin people control all Amala restaurant in Lagos, they are Yorubas.
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by ak47mann(m): 1:45am On Jul 27, 2011
no they are not undecided
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by henry101(m): 2:23am On Jul 27, 2011
lol,
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by aljharem(m): 3:11am On Jul 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by bashr4: 5:22am On Jul 27, 2011
where is the map to prove it ?
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by juman(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2011
Habah grin
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by amarilo: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2011
They are not Yoruba but Amala marchants.
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by blacksta(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2011
You are wrong - Oyo people make and control the best Amala
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by AndreUweh(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2011
@the O.P.
Some Ilorin people are Yorubas while others are not.
Final word.
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by dustydee: 12:06pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hausa people in Niger republic control most of the suya spots in Niamey so they are from Nigeria.
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by tevinsolt: 3:48am On Dec 26, 2011
actually i was born and raised in ilorin and i can say out loud ilorin is yorubaland  grin
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2011
Ilorin is 100 percent fulani.If you think otherwise,show me the maps to prove your point. cool
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by Oba234: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2011
lol, Ilorin is Yoruba. The Yorubas from Ilorin that I know speak better Yoruba than me and I am from Ondo state.
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by Bisijohn: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2011
so what?
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by Obiagu1(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2011
amarilo:

They are not Yoruba but Amala marchants.

This is the funniest post I've read in a while. LMAO!
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by xtianh(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2011
I dey lough for one Togolesse hot Amala joint right here in city of lagos. LWKMD
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by xtianh(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2011
Igbos own and control all the chiness made generator spare parts shops here in lagos. Igbos are chiness
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by tevinsolt: 1:07am On Jan 06, 2012
if u are not from ilorin it is better u keep quiet cuz u sound ignorant tongue grin, yes there are fulanis in ilorin which stems down to history how afonja was defeated and the fulanis moved in but yoruba are still much more in number, even the fulanis communicate in yoruba wink
Re: Ilorin People Control All Amala Restaurant In Lagos, They Are Yorubas. by ifyalways(f): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2012
Omoba Canada,no maps?
No fall pesin hand dis new year.Give us mapology.The processing,preparation,manufacturing and transportation of amala,from Ilorin to the hinterlands. . .and further down to Oduduwa Republic aka Benin.

For the records though,Ogbomosho peeps make the best amala.

(1) (Reply)

The Need For Occupy Protest In Nigeria / Would You Rather Have Nigeria's National Language Be Swahili Or English? / Abia State - More Road Construction Is In Progress In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.