Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding (1644 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / She Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by Schelube(m): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2011
Your advise will be appreciated.My friend dat am suppose to be his best man soon called me up and said he needed my advise.His proposed wife slept with her EX BF,confessed to my guy and asked him to forgive her.They have being dating for the past 4years.She said she regretted ever doing such act.Devil always take the blame.My guy have tried to control his temper and anger.He told me that he wants to flirt small cos for the past four years he spent on the realtionship was based on faithfulness and trust.since she started it 1st,he wants to try with atleast few babes disturbing him. JUST ONCE
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by 190: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2011
What i dont get is why a woman would cheat and end up confessing!!

shes not ready - kick her out
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by Arkhin(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2011
If you forgive her now, then you've laid down a precedence. She'll keep doing it. Push the two-faced,lying, double-dating,cock sucking daughter of a raped Jezebel away.
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by 190: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2011
No body answered my question

why do women always confess after cheating!!
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2011
Arkhin:

If you forgive her now, then you've laid down a precedence. She'll keep doing it. Push the [size=14pt]two-faced,lying, double-dating,rooster sucking daughter of a violated Jezebel away.[/size]
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by mashnino(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2011
190:

190 Y DO YOU 4GET SO EASILY, OUR OPPOSITE SPECIE HAVE THE BRAIN OF FISHES, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT,
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by 190: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2011
mashnino:

190 Y DO YOU 4GET SO EASILY, OUR OPPOSITE SPECIE HAVE THE BRAIN OF FISHES, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT,
shocked shocked
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2011
The annoying part is blaming it on the devil after doing it! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by ijcurt(f): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2011
Arkhin:

If you forgive her now, then you've laid down a precedence. She'll keep doing it. Push the two-faced,lying, double-dating,rooster sucking daughter of a violated Jezebel away.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by willarrie(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2011
Dude,if ur frend has bin wif d gurl for 4yrs,wel l think he shld knw if she's truely repentant,its really nt easy to confess such acts,my point is,a whole lot of stuff like this happens & most of 'em dont confess so d ball is in his court plus if he walks away,wat assurance du u av 'bout d next gurl,gudluck
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by iice(f): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2011
greateros:

The annoying part is blaming it on the devil after doing it! angry angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin Akin to the 'i drank too much, tripped and fell onto/into his/her joystick/punanie'
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by ronkebp(f): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
Sometimes, it takes cheating to really realise that you love whoever you are dating or married to presently, notwithstanding. cheating is a bad thing, just tell your friend to forgive her and just let it pass, his cheating on her might lead to so many complications,
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by dammytex: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2011
She still slept with a guy 4 years after leaving him? meaning she did not get over his J.T for 4 years. I personally think, that wasn't the first. She only told him a month to the wedding to ask for a grand forgiveness for ll the sessions she's had with him.
A good question is; why did she go to him only 4 weeks to the wedding if it wasn't an intentional move?
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by LongOne1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2011
A failed courtship is better than a failed marriage.

The real question is can your friend still trust her after that? If not, it's better for him to end it now.
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by md4real(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2011
the lady must be a sex freak. did the hubby to be travelled? i beg make she no carry ashh for house. what will happen if he traveled abroad for let say six months?
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by Godmother(f): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2011
190:

[b]What i dont get is why a woman would cheat and end up confessing!!

shes not ready - kick her out [/b]

This I support. Why on earth did she confess? What is she trying to achieve
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by Mynd44: 5:56am On Jul 28, 2011
190:

They do it to mess with your head

1 Like

Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2011
these things happen all d time.
my ex once came to my house to give me card for her wedding(5 days 2 go).she started behaving funny.
when she left i was so angry i refuse to attend the wedding.
Re: She Slept With Her Ex,a Month 2 Her Wedding by Estyrhema(f): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2011
mashnino:

this means ur mother, sisters and aunts all have fish brainss, dammit!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing / She Saw Me Wearing G-string And. . . / Why I Refuse To Help This Girl Part 2--lesson For The Nice Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.