Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward (3064 Views)

Hate Him Or Love Him, Jonathan Has Left Giant Footprints In Eternity's Sands Of / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark / Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Afam(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2007
http://www.justwebservices.com/myblog/blog_view.php?myview_id=25

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why it may take eternity for Nigeria to move forward

This is not a prophesy. It is not a statement from someone that has lost hope in Nigeria, rather it is coming from a die hard optimist about the greatness of this country Nigeria. But in being optimistic one must not forget to be realistic.

Nigeria is indeed blessed with abundant natural and human resources even though it is sad to note that we have not been able to use these resources to transform Nigeria into a country where every Nigerian will be proud to associate with.

From power supply to the state of our roads the story is the same, so much decay even in the midst of plenty.

It is easy and more convenient to blame the government but in reality is the government the building or structure we see everyday or is the government made up of people?

The issue of blaming the government for everything is becoming rather too convenient and in my opinion overrated.

How many Nigerians have the courage to accept their mistakes when they make them? Even with hard evidence and proof you will need a miracle to see the average Nigerian agree that indeed he has goofed. Rather, energies will be expended on diverting the issue (as owning up to the mistake is certainly out of the question) and when he is not getting his way with the diversion he/she goes personal and begins to attack your person.

Now I ask, is it wrong or criminal for one to make a mistake? If it is not, then why do we prefer to go through the very difficult task of justifying our mistakes rather than acknowledging them even if we do not want to correct them?

Now, the people in government are Nigerians, friends, sons, daughters, fathers, husbands etc but they are still Nigerians.

How do they take decisions concerning Nigeria? How do they arrive at conclusions on what ought to be and what ought not to be?

Would it be possible that a simple task of agreeing to a mistake could be responsible for the state of that road that is decaying by the day?

Could it be that the person truly believes that everything is fine with Nigerians when in reality things are not?

Could it be that these people in power simply surround themselves with people that will tell them what they want to hear as against what they should hear?

I refuse to believe that someone will see white and call it black for no reason. Is there a good reason why as a people we will rather dwell on falsehood, lies, misinformation than dwell on facts and truth?

While I will remain a die hard optimist for the future of this great nation I cannot but go to bed everyday wondering why our people find it hard to accept responsibilities of their actions especially when they make mistakes.

The irony of it all is that those who are guilty will always be the ones accusing others of the very mistakes they are denying.

As for the led, what do we do? Criticize our leaders based on wrong actions while appreciating their good works or praise them when they do the wrong things and abuse or dismiss anyone that points out mistakes or issues just because the people in question are our friends, colleagues, relations etc?

Even though the later is the norm today I will rather die an unrepentant optimist than join this bandwagon that is headed nowhere….

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by BABEELOVE(f): 6:57am On Aug 14, 2007
You really had to start a new thread for your "musings". No offence sir--but there is a journal section of this website. You can pour out your thoughts and we can read them. Many threads exist like this and we are trying hard to avoid them. Can you please think of other ways to make us more acccomodating to one another. This type of thread will only serve as a divisive tool here.----(Nigerians in Nigeria Vs Nigerians in the diaspora) is what this is going to boil down to. We do not need topics that will make us fight here please. Thank you!
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Afam(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2007
BABEELOVE:

You really had to start a new thread for your "musings". No offence sir--but there is a journal section of this website. You can pour out your thoughts and we can read them. Many threads exist like this and we are trying hard to avoid them. Can you please think of other ways to make us more acccomodating to one another. This type of thread will only serve as a divisive tool here.----(Nigerians in Nigeria Vs Nigerians in the diaspora) is what this is going to boil down to. We do not need topics that will make us fight here please. Thank you!

It pays to take time to read and understand something before jumping into conclusions.

Where the hell did the following come from - Nigerians in Nigeria Vs Nigerians in the diaspora?

What has the article got to do with Nigerians abroad or must you turn everything into we vs them debate.

Well, while you are busy misunderstanding a clear article I must thank you for the advice, I never knew Seun now has a deputy on Nairaland.

NB: Your position that this type of thread will only serve as a divisive tool here in a way goes to show that you indeed believe that the article does reflect the reality (a general thing with Nigerians) but in your wisdom you would prefer we don't go there, instead let us continue with the present style which is anti progressive just because it suits you? Is that the bottom line?
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by BABEELOVE(f): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2007
Sorry for misrepresenting your post. I actually did not uderstand it the first time---my bad. There has been so much fighting here that the feeling carried over from other areas.

You are right. I wish some of us could have that feeling of optimism that you have. Thank you for minimizing your tongue lashing--to the most basic format. I duely apologise.

Even if some of us present "anti-progressive" style like you called it, deep down in our hearts we wish Nigeria well. It is just that some times that is the only way we can express ourselves. I don't think there is anyone on this planet that hates the country of his or her birth-----no matter what he or she experienced there. So in the final analysis, we could curse at each other or fight each other---like most parts of the progressive world did in the past. We will definitely find ways to work out our problems--we just have to find those ways. We are all searching! It is frustrating to all.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by laudate: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2007
Afam:

http://www.justwebservices.com/myblog/blog_view.php?myview_id=25

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How many Nigerians have the courage to accept their mistakes when they make them? Even with hard evidence and proof you will need a miracle to see the average Nigerian agree that indeed he has goofed. Rather, energies will be expended on diverting the issue (as owning up to the mistake is certainly out of the question) and when he is not getting his way with the diversion he/she goes personal and begins to attack your person.. . . . . . . .

Now I ask, is it wrong or criminal for one to make a mistake? If it is not, then why do we prefer to go through the very difficult task of justifying our mistakes rather than acknowledging them even if we do not want to correct them?

Physician, heal thyself!  sad

It would be nice if you could actually take your own advice for a change.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by PawPaw3(m): 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2007
Great post I hope more people think like you and me. They forget its not only what the govt can do for you, sometimes you have to think, what can I do for my country.

PS
Don't even bother getting into an arguement with babeelove, sadly she has nothing upstairs. Waste of time, if you ask me.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Afam(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2007
@Babeelove,

No wahala. Pardon my somewhat harsh response too.

I feel sad to see that a nation that has the type of potential we have to be great is busy focusing and expending energy on things that don't matter.

Hopefully we shall get there, Nigeria will surely get better only if we believe and work towards a better Nigeria even in our own little ways.

@laudate,

You still dey hate? E no dey pay. Love thy neighbor before hate destroys you.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by PTH(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2007
laudate:

Physician, heal thyself! sad

It would be nice if you could actually take your own advice for a change.

for once i agree with you.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by TayoD(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2007
@all,

Please let's not make this thread degenerate beyond the point it has gone already. Like Babeelove said, there is one thing common to all of us no matter the differences in our persuasions and approach: We all love Nigeria. So rather than continue with our differences, let's find some common grounds that we can all begin from. If the Democrats and Republicans can do that, then we can do much more.

@topic,

The emphasis by the Writer of the article seems to be for us to acknowledge our mistakes on our road to self-recovery. While it is true that one has to review past actions whether good or bad, I think what he has termed a mistake is actually the goal of our Politicians. The only reason why these Politicians keep doing the same thing over and over is becuase it is getting them the results they really wanted. So why the need for them to change?

Their past actions have gone unpunished and got them re-elected over and over again while enriching themselves at the expense of the Electorate. So what have they got to lose if tomorrow they do the same thing that gets them the exact same result - nothing. Do you think PDP think they made a mistake at the last election? I think not. To them, their only mistake is not having enough thugs in Lagos to carry the day. So you see, if anyone has made a mistake, it is not those in power becuase they got what they wanted, it is the rest of us that are being taken for a ride.

So what are we going to do about it? How do we ensure our votes are counted? How do we ensure our elected officials are accountable to us? These are the issues we really need to tackle. Saying more rests on our shoulders apart from the Government is wishful thinking. We have the responsibility to monitor our Government who in turn effects changes in real time. Like someone said: "There is no solution without a political soution."

There are some practical steps I plan to take in the future, and by that I mean as early as next year. But I know until their is a political will, nothing will get done unless I want to turn myself into an outlaw. I intend to share some of my ideas at the right time on nairaland, and I hope to get inputs and ideas from others as well.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Afam(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2007
@TayoD,

That was good and you have raised some issues that have come up quite often these days.

What can we do?

In my opinion the average Nigerian is too selfish to attempt to effect changes unless he/she sees personal and immediate rewards and this is a huge obstacle to any meaningful push for positive change.

Aside from that one thing we as a people must learn to downplay is tribe or ethnicity.

The idea of one's idea being dismissed simply because he is from say Yoruba or Igbo is not helping us.

For starters, can we begin to scorn and shame these bad leaders or must we continue to celebrate them?
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by laudate: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2007
Afam:

@laudate,

You still dey hate? E no dey pay. Love thy neighbor before hate destroys you.

Why am I not suprised? That is the typical, standard dodgy rhetoric you often muster, when you have no shred of evidence to back up your allegations.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by simplyme3(f): 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2007
and if it takes less than that - what will u do or where will u be?
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by naijaway(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2007
Nigeria's problem is 20% politicians, 30%traditional rulers, and 50% rest of citizens.
We lack a lot but we have a lot of natural resources. We will watch the world again this century recover from global warming by making environmental friendly stuffs to almost everythingwe use and as usual we will not act until they start selling it back to us. That was the same thing that happened in the past centuries and we haven't recovered yet.
I don't think it will take eternity to move forward but is scary to look forward without a great will because there are lots of low minded peoples all around the country and in diaspora. Until we start seeing ourselves like one, and start seeing our country and continent like no other, it will be difficult.
We need to take charge and control our education, technology, natural resources, values, inflation, etc cuz no one will do it for us. Sometimes i can't picture wat it would be like if we were a country like japan with alot of natural resources and they were us with all our resources.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Sijien(m): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2007
well said afam. come u and chxta know? d guy link u for im blog. (http://chxta..com/2007/08/why-it-may-take-eternity-for-nigeria-to.html)
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by McKren(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2007
Afam

You tackled me the other day for saying one get's tempted to think sometimes that Nigeria is hopeless.

The title of this thread does not suggest anything different from a feeling of hopelessness.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by BABEELOVE(f): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2007
;d
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Afam(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2007
McKren:

Afam

You tackled me the other day for saying one get's tempted to think sometimes that Nigeria is hopeless.

The title of this thread does not suggest anything different from a feeling of hopelessness.

My response to you was based on my mistake when I thought you meant useless which you later highlighted.

My article seeks to highlight the problems we have as a people, after all people make up the government.

When Mr A will rather fight and curse than accept a clear mistake it sends a very dangerous signal and that is why I wondered if our leaders have not been doing the same thing, living in denial refusing to accept their mistakes etc.

So, I do not believe that Nigeria is even hopeless, rather I think that we are all responsible for any short comings we see in this country based on our own attitudes.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Imani(f): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2007
Afam:

My article seeks to highlight the problems we have as a people, after all people make up the government.

When Mr A will rather fight and curse than accept a clear mistake it sends a very dangerous signal and that is why I wondered if our leaders have not been doing the same thing, living in denial refusing to accept their mistakes etc.

So, I do not believe that Nigeria is even hopeless, rather I think that we are all responsible for any short comings we see in this country based on our own attitudes.

Maybe it is because we live in a society where accountability is never really practiced. Once you are an "oga", it gives you a license to do anything without being questioned. And to be questioned by a "junior" or a younger person insinuates an "insult" on your authority. Nigerians, i have noticed don't take kindly to being reprimanded.

Some of the attitudes are also a reflection of the family and social settings. How many parents can admit to their children that they are wrong? In a hierarchy system, where age determines a lot of things, then accountability, except to superiors is non existent. That is why most of our leaders never bother to inform the people the reasons for some of their actions despite the fact that we live in democratic times and the people actually elect these leaders.

Until we move to a system, whereby, people that hold public offices can be held accountable and when there is a breach and there is proper disciplinary measures in place, then we will have people getting away with a lot of stuff. We also need to get to a stage whereby the best person gets the job, not necessarily because they are older and have "experience" but because, fresh ideas are needed. Everyone should have an equal chance of getting to the top.

But knowing Nigerians, once someone is coming up and trying to be different from the norm, the "enemies" attack and then we are back to square one and going round in cycles. Like someone said, a change is coming, but might require a revolution. Since nobody wants to die, well, i guess we can always hope.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by chidichris(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2007
Dearest Afam,
i am for once close been on the same side with u on a topic but my fears are;
1. if you are the author of this topic or ur usual copy and paste
2. if u mean that nigeria will not progress as eternity suggests-meaning hopeless society and i will disagree.
3. if you are criticising nigeria and nigerians for real for our ordeals- another way of accepting criticizisms as a factor in democracy.

for every administration someone is responsible and that is why former Imo state people will never sieze tp praise Late Mbakwe for his efforts in putting Imo state in the record books of peaceful and progresive state so in the same manner nigerians will never forgive Obj for wasting 8 solid years as president/minister of petrolium with power supply, good roads, security among other things.

developed countries of the world pay oposition parties for criticizing the ruling parties and in political science it is termed as recognising the oposition which serves as a watch dog but in nigeria not surporting third term will only bring you to the most respectable office of Ribadu.

alams was arrested and persecuted for embezzlement of funds but no one has cared to ask, what differences has the state experienced since he left?

Achike Udenwa of Imo state(supporter of third term agenda) is gunning for the pdp chairman while kalu of abia(anti third term) and co are facing the efcc and nobody cared to know the rationale behind all these selective justice.

the headquarters of nigeria is aso rock hence anything nigeria represents today has its base in aso rock. Charity begins at home so there will not be any good nigeria without good aso rock.

as long as the senior officials continue to use the junior ones to shift funds via ghana-must-go bags, the trend will spread to the last man.

every nigerians is corrupt today because aso rock is controlled by corruption.

how many illegal contracts have been cancelled by yar adua since inception of office yet no punishment for the saint obj who illegally gave out those contracts so how on earth will future leaders take correction.

it is biblical that good leaders shld lead by example so what do we have in nigeria. who said an okada man who bought petrol via black market at a very high price will not increase his t-fair?

nigeria has banned all foriegn furnitures and tell me any politician in nigeria that furnished his house with locally manufacture furniture or even our government houses and offices where locally manufactured furnitures are on display.

the common armed robbers on our streets have big boys as petrons who are either politicians or close to politicians. adedibu and chris uba could not have been these powerful and popular if not for the backings of aso rock and a testimony was the last election in anambra where chris was picked peacefully by aso rock pending the conclusion of the election because obj's son andy was involved and we are all aware of all these but we always want to come through the back doors to decorate our saints.

above all, lies and pretence have overtaken our realities.

Afam, take your time to revisit your past posts here in this forum and begin to appreciate your new found threads. your obj among others is a record failure in the country's political history.

our major problem as a country lies in the hands of the aso rock managers. pdp is response for any situation we find ourselves today because they are in charge and any progress recorded will be attached to them and no painting or decorations about it and no appologies.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Afam(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2007
@chidichris,

Work on your diction, it is terrible, you don't make sense.

You find it supremely difficult to understand issues and it is affecting you seriously.

Do have a lovely weekend.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Imani(f): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2007
Afam:

@chidichris,

Work on your diction, it is terrible, you don't make sense.

You find it supremely difficult to understand issues and it is affecting you seriously.

Do have a lovely weekend.

Haba, Oga afam, that was harsh. Chidichris only brought in another dimension to your original post. Except you guys have previous issues

Why is everyone spoiling for a fight on nairaland these days? lipsrsealed
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by PTH(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2007
Imani:

Haba, Oga afam, that was harsh. Chidichris only brought in another dimension to your original post. Except you guys have previous issues

i'm not surprised, certain individuals are more interested in spotting mistakes than in bothering themselves with issues, a classic past time of those who cant bear to be wrong in a debate. Chidichris makes valid points that should not be allowed to petter out into another mudslinging match.

The bottomline of his points resonate with me, it is not enough for commentators to cry about Nigerians changing their views, our leaders are the problem! The day we get things right with leadership then we can begin to think seriously about development. I always maintain, things were okay in Nigeria until 1979, what radical change of attitude can we attribute to our downward spiral?
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Afam(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2007
Imani:

Haba, Oga afam, that was harsh. Chidichris only brought in another dimension to your original post. [s]Except you guys have previous issues[/s]

@Imani,

Abeg, my name na Afam, leave the oga part I take Jehovah beg you

O yes, we have past issues. Nobody is spoiling for a fight, at least not with this guy.

And to be honest I cannot stand his posts, finds it difficult to understand issues and yet will use that as a basis to insult others.

See the first few lines of the post I responded to and you will see where I am coming from.

If he is wondering if the article was written by Afam after all the correspondences thus far why should I bother taking such an individual serious.

@PTH,

You have chosen to agree with what is convenient for you and for the wrong conclusions based on meaningless premises I guess you don't see anything wrong there, abi?
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Imani(f): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2007
Afam:

@Imani,

Abeg, my name na Afam, leave the oga part I take Jehovah beg you

O yes, we have past issues. Nobody is spoiling for a fight, at least not with this guy.

And to be honest I cannot stand his posts, finds it difficult to understand issues and yet will use that as a basis to insult others.

See the first few lines of the post I responded to and you will see where I am coming from.

If he is wondering if the article was written by Afam after all the correspondences thus far why should I bother taking such an individual serious.

You guys have past issues. I didnt realise that.

I checked your blog and thought it was interesting.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Afam(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2007
Thanks. Decided to build mine as against getting one from the likes of to guarantee maximum flexibility in what I want.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by PTH(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2007
Afam:

@PTH,

You have chosen to agree with what is convenient for you and for the wrong conclusions based on meaningless premises I guess you don't see anything wrong there, abi?

do credibility a favour, pay better attention to the issues rather than choosing to latch unto my every statement. Where are the meaningless premises you talk about? mention them and we can carry this debate on from there as mature minds rather than mindless bickering over nothing. Whether you are right or wrong, it makes no difference to me.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Afam(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2007
PTH:

do credibility a favour, pay better attention to the issues rather than choosing to latch unto my every statement. Where are the meaningless premises you talk about? mention them and we can carry this debate on from there as mature minds rather than mindless bickering over nothing. Whether you are right or wrong, it makes no difference to me.

Sorry, won't be going that route with you.

If you cannot see the meaningless premises then chances are that you won't see them even if I reproduced them one after the other.

And who is talking about my being right or wrong making a difference to you?

Try to attend to the misinformation you tried to sell at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-72546.32.html.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by PTH(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2007
Afam:

Sorry, won't be going that route with you.

If you cannot see the meaningless premises then chances are that you won't see them even if I reproduced them one after the other.

And who is talking about my being right or wrong making a difference to you?

Try to attend to the misinformation you tried to sell at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-72546.32.html.

Grow up buddy, this is an anonymous forum for debate not a place for immature wimps to go searching for non-existent "meaningless premises" and snooping around for misinformation. Sorry but i wont be joining you in turning this thread into another "misinformation" hunt.

If you cant knuckle down and see issues without using the prism of iindividual bias then have fun on your own.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by Imani(f): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2007
Afam and PTH,

You guys need to calm down.

Please dont let every thread you post in turn to settling personal scores or scoring points.

The original post asks some questions that affects us as a nation. Let us try to exchange ideas and learn from others rather than fight all the time.

Anyone that doesnt have anything to contribute should move on.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by chidichris(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2007
afam,
i know you mentioned realities in your thread but in practise you have refused to accept the realities of life.

the problem of nigeria lies in our leadership. the administration of Idiagbun/buhari made nigerians to believe that leadership for real must be by examples.
we witnessed what the clean up days were like.
we saw mobile courts attached to war against indiscipline and corruption without a ribadu to report his findings to obj before carrying them out.
there was no Tony Annenih that could sieze funds mapped out for roads and yet remain a saint.

abacha regime saw nigerian football as a sector of the government and everything about football was successful not a politicised nfa under obj.

orji uzo kalu's interest in football proved that our local teams could and can be african champions when his eyimba boys won the african champions league for the first time for a nigerian club and won it twice.

obj's interest in telecommunications has proved that even the devil can quote the bible hence every one can easily communicate freely.

which sector do u think our government cannot turn arround over night.

what role do u think the individuals can play actively in the present day nigeria to turn things arround.

what right does a common man in nigeria have? how many people are still voting in nigeria and what is the relevance of votes in nigeria when all the political posts are selected?

modern countries can go on demonstration to get a change, will u be a party to demonstration in nigeria? may God safe ur soul if you try to do so.

an okada man in nigeria can rightly mention all the investments of obj within the past eight years yet ribadu does not know. atiku has owned up to his financial mismanagment but he is saying, am not alone in the business. so to avoid roping baba in, pdp is doing their best to settle issues with atiku at the expense of the masses.

what happened to chris uba when he confessed even b4 obj that he did rig the anambra gubernitorial election? nothing.

i know with your confession that you had issues with me, u don't care about addressing points and answering questions, you will trace where there is insults to attend to.

please remember we must not believe in one thing but it is important you make the audience to buy your points and that is what debate is all about not ability to insult oponents.
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by MP007(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2007
There is nothing to ponder about, Nigeria leaders dont have ideas, yall just moving in circles,
Re: Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward by BABEELOVE(f): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2007
MP007:

There is nothing to ponder about, Nigeria leaders don't have ideas, yall just moving in circles,

Agreed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute, Awesome And Amazing Pictures Of President Barrack Obama / Pictures: Why Nigerian South Easterners Prefer Trump Over Hillary / For Igbos: Can You Write Any Sentence From Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.