Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! (2166 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Ladies You Have Done Atleast One Of This!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2011
This is my favorite n the wittiest quote i've eva seen. Guys, I just wonna know ur stand, do you think this assertion is true? To what extent? And why do you think so?
I think it's true, very true. Cos goin' into marriage without 'studying anatomy, n (humpin')bisecting atleast one woman is as good as taking a truck 2 a highway without proper knowledge of driving, traffic n road signs. It's like starting a business without the proper knowledge of business management and administration, :-D
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by 190: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2011
^Bro kindly stay off DRIED LEAVES undecided

1 Like

Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2011
^^^And also dried COW DUNG! It looks like IGBO! undecided
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2011
Lwkmd, mehn, i've gat a thing 4 gardening, I so much hate Weed, @190
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by 190: 10:27am On Jul 27, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^And also dried COW DUNG! It looks like IGBO! undecided

Dried Cow dung does more damage than weed shocked shocked
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by amblors(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2011
nonsense
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 27, 2011
190:

Dried Cow dung does more damage than weed shocked shocked

Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by mashnino(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2011
Slimceezy:

This is my favorite n the wittiest quote i've eva seen. Guys, I just wonna know your stand, do you think this assertion is true? To what extent? And why do you think so?
I think it's true, very true. Cos goin' into marriage without 'studying anatomy, n (humpin')bisecting atleast one woman is as good as taking a truck 2 a highway without proper knowledge of driving, traffic n road signs. It's like starting a business without the proper knowledge of business management and administration, :-D

THIS GUY DRANK PAP THIS MORNING,
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by 190: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2011
Slimceezy:

Lwkmd, mehn, i've gat a thing 4 gardening, I so much hate Weed, @190

@ Poster

Welcome to lecture 101 on Drug Abuse.

The leaf you see in this picture is called Cannabis Sativa:

. It is also called weed, E'gbo, skunk, wee-wee, Mary-jane, blau or blaze. e.t.c.

Smoking this leaf dulls your senses:

. And we all know it is a bad idea to make decisions when you are high , especially decisions as regarding your very last post.

When decisions are made in this state of mind, it leaves you unhappy and sad     .

In your case you have been diagonised with smoking related issues, although you would never figure it out becos rite now u're and  because of that you made a hasty decision under the influence of cannabis. You should count yourself lucky, the last guy who did this same thing is now dead.

WARNING: This is a paid advert for the Anti Dumb Posters Association of Nairaland. The federal ministry of health  warns that Smoking weed is dangerous to health. For free counselling call our toll free number 0803 CANNABIS.
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by mashnino(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2011
190:

@ Poster

Welcome to lecture 101 on Drug Abuse.

The leaf you see in this picture is called Cannabis Sativa:

. It is also called weed, E'gbo, skunk, wee-wee, Mary-jane, blau or blaze. e.t.c.

Smoking this leaf dulls your senses:

. And we all know it is a bad idea to make decisions when you are high , especially decisions as regarding your very last post.

When decisions are made in this state of mind, it leaves you unhappy and sad     .

In your case you have been diagonised with smoking related issues, although you would never figure it out becos rite now u're and  because of that you made a hasty decision under the influence of cannabis. You should count yourself lucky, the last guy who did this same thing is now dead.

WARNING: This is a paid advert for the Anti Dumb Posters Association of Nairaland. The federal ministry of health  warns that Smoking weed is dangerous to health. For free counselling call our toll free number 0803 CANNABIS.

BADT GUY, LOLZ
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by 190: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2011
cheesy cheesy
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2011
@ 190. You are ill, think you've gat S.F.B, cos calling my post 'dumb' is a symptom.
I saw dat quote somtime ago and wanted to know what people think about the assertion, as in their stand on it. So Mr Umpire be fair n Pls, quit callin' me names, n dont take it personal, but if u wonna get noticed, hate and/or want war-of-words, dude I guaratee you gon hav a great time.
Thankz 4 d lecture, sha.
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2011
SLIMEceezy lay off the crack and jump off a bridge with no parachute my neezy! grin
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2011
MzDAFTskin, put ur male stalk in ur mouth n flush urself down a sewer!
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by 190: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

SLIMEceezy lay off the crack and jump off a bridge with no parachute my neezy! grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by pleep(m): 2:06am On Jul 28, 2011
If I disected a person I don't think I would be able to look at humans the sane way ever again. undecided not to talk of sex.
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Mynd44: 5:08am On Jul 28, 2011
pleep:

If I disected a person I don't think I would be able to look at humans the sane way ever again. undecided not to talk of sex.
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2011
190:

cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

grin grin

Slimceezy:

Mzdarkskin,  Abeg oo! put your he goat's stalk in my mouth and get me a nice glass of water straight from a Lagosian sewer!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

abomination!  angry
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by 190: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2011
cheesy cheesy thats the love of my life cheesy
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by MMM2(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2011
Op
Re u not a g~
ay
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

abomination!  angry

numbskull, dunno wat's making you DUMB but it's really working. I guez ur retarded boifrend's been feeding ur lousy brain wit so much shite, but who cares? If i gave a cr*p u'll be the first i'll giv it to, biatch !
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2011
Slimceezy:

I'm such a numbskull, dunno wat's making me so DUMB but it's really working. I guez the crack I've been smoking has been feeding my pea brain wit so much shite, but who cares? If someone gives a cr*p please pray for me, I'm just a sorry punk biatch !  undecided undecided

cry cry cry cry ever think of trying suicide?

M M M:

Op
Re u not a g~
ay

and a mumu.
and a reetard.
and a m0r0n.
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Slimceezy i'm very sorry, neva meant 2 b sassy. It's just dat i've gat a sick brain n i often lose cordination, the doctors said i've gat schizophrenia n it's rili eating-up my brain. Sori i was such an azzhole n a rasclot, it runs in the family.

Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by bknight: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2011
RoTFL i miss seun terribly. then nairaland was well sanitized!! anyways, wit a new id, a new ip i shld jst  lipsrsealed

otherwise ban  cheesy !!
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2011

Slimceezy i'm very sorry, neva meant 2 b sassy. It's just dat i've gat a sick brain n i often lose cordination, the doctors said i've gat schizophrenia n it's rili eating-up my brain. Sori i was such an azzhole n a rasclot, it runs in the family.

[size=18pt]womp[/size].

SLIMEceezy that was an even bigger [size=38pt]FAIL[/size] than your very existence.  grin
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Mynd44: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2011
Hmmm!
Re: No Man Should Get Married Until He Has Studied Anatomy And Bisected Atleast One Woman! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[size=18pt]womp[/size].

SLIMEceezy that was an even bigger [size=38pt]FAIL[/size] than your very existence.  grin

hehehe grin grin grin look who's talkin' bout existence, like she's got a life. grin grin grin
Like a pregnant Chihuahua, u'r just a [size=38pt]BITTCH[/size] to me!

(1) (Reply)

Omo Why Is It That Naija Babes Love You More When U Lie To Them? / 2 Ways To break Up With Your Girlfriend nicely / Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.