Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] (9611 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… / Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by kateifeoma(f): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2011
Genevieve Nnaji has turned out to be the best that the Nigerian movie industry known as Nollywood can boast of in the international market at the moment going by her exploit in the make believe business.

Aside being the most-sought after by the producers, the very pretty lady has been able to register her presence in the international market that top producers now consider her for top movie jobs.

The mother of one would have emerged the new Bond Girl but she lost it by the whiskers to another Hollywood star.

As her career seems to be flying north, we sourced that the mother of one has been penciled down by yet another producer to star alongside American super star Angelina Jolie in another block buster movie.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/12852/9/star-actress-genevieve-nnaji-set-to-act-alongside-.html

Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2011
Somebody is having hallucinations yet again. *yawns until spittle drops*
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by babyboy3(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2011
The mother of one would have emerged the new Bond Girl but she lost it by the whiskers to another Hollywood star.

Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by slimghost(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
Is this not madness? Ara opupu, grin grin grin
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Hardballer(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2011
kateifeoma:

As her career seems to be flying north, we sourced that the mother of one has been penciled down by yet another producer to star alongside American super star Angelina Jolie in another block buster movie.

[img]http://verydemotivational.files./2011/07/demotivational-posters-seems-legit15.jpg[/img]
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2011
It will be such a shame if Genevieve's publicist is the one responsible for spreading these tales just to promote her name undecided

proO1:

Somebody is having hallucinations yet again. *yawns until spittle drops*

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by ifyalways(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2011
jennykadry:

It will be such a shame if Genevieve's publicist is the one responsible for spreading these tales just to promote her name undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I doubt,Jenny.It might be a Fan or stalker.

I love Genny,everyone dreams but common OP,this is one huge hallucination.Wake up,biko.
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by MrGlobe(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2011
lol @we sourced.
Me I sourced that Gennevieve has been nominated for oscars. Who else sourced?
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by mamagee3(f): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2011
I also heard Genevieve Nnaji is set to act alongside Tom Cruise and Wesley Snipes when he gets out of prison.

Just a big joke!!!
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2011
kateifeoma:

Lwkmd, who wrote this thing?
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by semid4lyfe(m): 2:16am On Jul 28, 2011
Whoever is writing these stories on Genny is only tarnishing her image
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 28, 2011
wesley snipes in prison?
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2011
kateifeoma:

As her career seems to be flying north, we sourced that [size=13pt]the mother of one has been penciled down by yet another producer to star alongside American super star Angelina Jolie in another block buster movie.[/size]
Not funny child.

Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2011

The mother of one would have
emerged the new Bond Girl but she lost it by the whiskers

Genevieve had whiskers? How come one didn't notice it in any of her movies? Thank God she lost them anyway. Women shouldn't have whiskers (or any kind of facial hair other than eye lashes/brows for that matter).
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by semid4lyfe(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2011
proO1:
Genevieve had whiskers? How come one didn't notice it in any of her movies? Thank God she lost them anyway. Women shouldn't have whiskers (or any kind of facial hair other than eye lashes/brows for that matter).

Biko, do yourself a favour and go back to school tongue
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2011
^ 'twas tongue-in-cheek. . .as smarter ones would effortlessly figure.
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by slimghost(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2011
proO1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Just cracked my ribs!!!
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by dominique(f): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
this has got to be one of the worst written articles i've seen (wetin be the source sef?). these people should free gene abeg.
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by tlops(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2011
dominique:

this has got to be one of the worst written articles i've seen (wetin be the source sef?). these people should free gene abeg.

the source.
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Sike(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Whoever is writing these stories on Genny is only tarnishing her image
Which Image Abegi!
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Natasha2(f): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2011
why are you guys talking as if its not possible? undecided undecided duh
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by whiteroses(f): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2011
na winchi? how she go do am
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by Natasha2(f): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2011
^the same way others have done it undecided bad bele
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by whiteroses(f): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2011
^ lol you fell straight into my game  tongue
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by swaggerboi2011: 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2011
sickkk
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by daniellle(f): 12:29am On Jul 30, 2011
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by yamakuza: 1:57am On Jul 30, 2011
But seriously, lets imagine:

can Geni ever be a Bond girl?

with all the bedmatics required.

If na Tonto dem talk, I for believe.
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by dayokanu(m): 3:57am On Jul 30, 2011
She is set to star with me in my coming p0rnogr@phy
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by antitpiah: 4:38am On Jul 30, 2011
^^^

Can I bring Tpiah along?
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by cold(m): 5:14am On Jul 30, 2011
jennykadry:

wesley snipes in prison?
Yeah doing time for tax evasion (3 years) very painful.One of my all time favourites.
You might want to read this;

Tax evader extraordinaire, Wesley Snipes, told Larry King last night that he was nervous about going to jail on Thursday, but that he was hopeful his prayers would be answered and that his tax returns from 1999, 2000 and 2001 would suddenly spring legs and walk right on over to Capitol Hill without stopping to pet any dogs and turn themselves in, just like they had seen Mr. Bill do on Schoolhouse Rock. Or something! But seriously, he's hoping they turn themselves in because getting high on a ferris wheel is really only fun 7 times.

On Thursday, Snipes will report to McKean Federal Correctional Institution in Lewis Run, Pennsylvania. He will spend three years there. Snipes' attorney says even though Snipes was acquitted of felony charges, he plans to appeal his misdemeanor convictions. Snipes told Larry King that he was fearful about losing his freedom completely if his appeal in the Supreme Court fails, and that it was wrongly reported that he was a member of a tax resisters group. Additionally, Snipes was quite displeased that the judge allowed the trial's verdict to stand despite the fact that a juror came forward and admitted he knew of three other jurors who said they took one look at Snipes and decided he was guilty.

If his trial was unfair, then that's bad. But is it worse than Snipes not filing his taxes? No. Do you know why? Because he didn't file his taxes so he really can't complain that his government doesn't work.
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by mkpologwu(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2011
I also learned her goal is pencil down for 'goal of the century award by fifa!
Re: Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] by spicyhoney(f): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2011
Ahaha Nigerians and embarrassing rumours

(1) (2) (Reply)

q / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. / Will Smith's Son Jaden Should Be Questioned If His On Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.