Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). (3049 Views)

Hotel Booking Portal / Java Proramers:java Assignment: Can Someone Help Provide A Solution To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by toluxa1(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2011
Hello friends and gurus. Straight to point, My sister seriously and urgently needs help for a project assignment they were given in school. She is to write a program that that does Hotel booking and reservation in C++. I stopped at the Hello World, and a few cin and couts so I have no idea how to write it. I will like to plead if there is anyone here who can assist in anyway, will be so greatly appreciated. Or if anyone has an already prepared code. Thanks guys!
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by Fayimora(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2011
Tho this is a question for omo_to_dun I must say you have given worse than no information. And it would be much better if whoever has the project talks for him/herself as the flow of information wud be much clearer
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by toluxa1(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2011
Alright sir, thanks for the observation. Please if i may ask, what kind of info would you like please? Thanks
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by toluxa1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
When i am on pc I will post how i think the program should be, what it should be able to do , etc. Suggestions highly welcome.
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by Mobinga: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
embarassed Nigerian Uni's embarassed
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by Fayimora(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2011
I wonder why someone would be given such a task explicitly in c++. Thats a devil's punishment. Something like this would make more sense in Java, Ruby, VB or one of those nice langs with GUI,
Really really sad
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by toluxa1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2011
Infact that was the first thing I said. Why C++? VB makes more sense to me.
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by Fayimora(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2011
Yeah, tho am not familiar with VB but am sure it does given then number of people that use it here on NL. Are you sure its a c++ compulsory project?
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by toluxa1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2011
Yes it is. Infact that is what the entire course is all about, C++. Amd come to think of it, its not like they have thought them any reasonable thing. Just some old handouts they have.
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by Fayimora(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
HAhahhahahhaha! Easy come out with the specs and its best if you invite your sis to participate as she is the one who has the project, Dnt worry no strings attached. If it was a Java project, i have a small payroll system that can easily be built on. Its more like a template for a bigger one. sad
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by mikkytrio(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2011
@poster I would ask is it your normal c++ programming without a gui I mean. if then you can send the details to hhirekaan@acm.org you would get a reply as soon as it gets in.
@Fayimora c++ is seen as an educational programming language because it has serious structure considerations and all that long story better still visual c++.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by Mobinga: 2:27am On Jul 28, 2011
mikkytrio:

@poster I would ask is it your normal c++ programming without a gui I mean. if then you can send the details to hhirekaan@acm.org you would get a reply as soon as it gets in.
@Fayimora c++ is seen as an educational programming language because it has serious structure considerations and all that long story better still visual c++.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Have you ever seen a "Hotel Booking And Reservation" program that is CLI? shocked shocked shocked

My guy this question you ask shock me.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by mikkytrio(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2011
man if you had spent time in uni jos as at 05 then u would not even be shocked i guess u would have been shitting ur pants lol.
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by mikkytrio(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2011
visual c++ still not a bad one, would still be expecting your mail @poster
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by toluxa1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2011
Thanks man, Will send it now
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by Fayimora(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2011
[size=15pt]Hahahah hotel management `software` CLI lmaoo,  Thats crazy.[/size]
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by SayoMarvel(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2011
If its java, I have a complete hotel management software with database and server fully implemented from ground up (no dependence on any other app or third party API), but then, I won't be doing you a lot of good by sending you complete working code. I'll'd rather guide in the solution process. But wait, Hotel Management software requires considerable design knowledge and the manipulation of the data behind it too is not something small, lest you corrupt the data. Who could have given you such an assignment in 200 level, Jos, C++?
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by 9japrof(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2011
to develop such a project you must use a framework.obviously if u are a newbie in c++ you cant be able to develop such an app cos its a complex job.
Yes quite alright during ur analysis,u may have known the various forms that should make up the program,but you cant develop it means you cant develop it.if u cant use the classes and constructors,or incorporate the right dll's then ur off.
To get started i need to know if its a serious stuff.if the answer is yes then contact me to develop it for you
i make use of the QT4 development framework together with eclipse SDK to develop my apps.
My details :08037963548
doggedbb@yahoo.com
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by 9japrof(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2011
to develop such a project you must use a framework.obviously if u are a newbie in c++ you cant be able to develop such an app cos its a complex job.
Yes quite alright during ur analysis,u  may have known the various forms that should make up the program,but you cant develop it means you cant develop it.if u cant use the classes and constructors,or incorporate the right dll's then ur off.
To get started i need to know if its a serious stuff.if the answer is yes then contact me to develop it for you
i make use of the QT4 development framework together with eclipse SDK to develop my apps.
My details :08037963548
doggedbb@yahoo.com
Re: Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2011
I have seen most Hotels Booking and Reservation Assignment done in PHP rather than C++.

(1) (Reply)

Can Not Run My Applet In A Web Browser / Software Development / Free Online Tutorials For You- Coursera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.