Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? (4387 Views)

Have You Ever Done H.I.V Check Up ? Share Your Experience / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London / How Can Stroke Be Cured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? by ALA8DIN: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2011
THE DEADLY DISEASE H.I.V AIDS IS SAID TO HAVE NO CURE BUT EVIDENCE FROM ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE SAYS OTHERWISE.
Re: Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? by sparkbond: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
Curing AIDS is generally taken to cleanse the body of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. Viral replication into human cells, especially the type known as CD4 cells, its genetic code, so a new copy of itself. Usually infected cells produce large amounts of HIV particles, soon after death. Antiretroviral drugs interfere with the replication process, which is why these drugs in reducing the amount of HIV in a person's body to very low levels, so effective.
Re: Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? by deltalife(m): 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2012
Does it reduce it or it stops it from not spreading beyound its limit( replicating) at the particular point in time?

pls we need clarification?
Re: Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? by DonSegmond(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
No, HIV cannot be cured. Beware of people that say it can be cured, they are just looking for means to separate those who have it from their money due to desperation. Traditional healers or Religious men. It doesn't matter.

Let's examine what HIV is. HIV is a virus. A virus is different from a bacterial or fungus, these can be treated. A virus is can only replicate inside a living thing. Now, here is the key thing to understand. Viruses are not living things. They are just assemblies of molecules, proteins, acids, lipids and carbs, and on their own, they do nothing. But when they make contact with cells, they being to multiply. Now viruses infect cells on a cellular DNA level.

As they replicate/multiple, they change, this change makes it very hard to target medicines for them, and to kill the virus, you pretty much have to kill the cell they are attached to. So you pretty much have to kill the person. There has not being a single case of virus that has been cured. Forget HIV, think about the common cold. The common cold is caused by a virus and has not being cured. It's not due to lack of money, but just how viruses behave.

Vaccines can help prevent viruses from spreading. So yes, it's possible that one day a HIV vaccine could be found and it will prevent or heavily reduce the spread of HIV, but it wouldn't cure those already infected. For those infected, the best solution is to manage it, with antiviral drugs which interfere with how HIV replicates.
Re: Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? by agiboma(f): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2012
Their is no cure for aids however their are drugs that can be taken to help the infected live a longer healtheir life.
Re: Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? by IHNetworks: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2012
Re: Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? by GWslim(f): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
HIV is a virus disease and is usually difficult to treat, the way out is to empower your immune system to resist it. The aids carrier are often been given immune boosting drugs to reduce the spread of the virus.

For all your immune boosting products check our website through my profile for help and detail from Green World.
Re: Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? by marychyyy: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mr. ogun, can u kindly mention the name of the herb and where to get it?
Thousands of people needs it,
Thanks.
Re: Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? by IHNetworks: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2012
There is a school of thought that HIV patients suffer from thymus failure.
The thymus gland once considered to be useless after puberty has now been discovered to be very necessary for the production of T-cells thru out life.

Now the reasons for thymus failure have been attributed to:

1. Exposure toxic hydro-carbons ie petroluem based products.

2. Infestation of the gland by Parasites eg blood flukes. Some of the flukes have also been found on SNAILS which were found to have HIV positive serum, implying the FLUKES carry the VIRUs

Ogunfrayo's herbs may just be anti-parasitic herbs which rid the blood of flukes or they could be herbs which detoxify the blood or both.

The BLACK WALNUT found growing abundantly in South Nigeria is a plant that both trado-medical and foreign based naturopaths CLAIM have been used to successfully treat HIV. Walnut tincture is easy to make.

Contact ihnnigeria@hotmail.com if you want articles about this or you want to make the tincture for personal use.
Re: Can H.i.v.aids Be Cured? by Osmonddei25: 4:01am On Jul 24, 2014
sparkbond: Curing AIDS is generally taken to cleanse the body of HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. Viral replication into human cells, especially the type known as CD4 cells, its genetic code, so a new copy of itself. Usually infected cells produce large amounts of HIV particles, soon after death. Antiretroviral drugs interfere with the replication process, which is why these drugs in reducing the amount of HIV in a person's body to very low levels, so effective.
lols, from were did u get ur information

(1) (Reply)

Killed By Her Mouth (with Pictures) / Doctors, Please Can You Tell Me Why I'm Reacting To Green Tea? / Four Things You Can Do To Make Your Breast Firm And Not Sag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.