Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship (41200 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Ending A Friends With Benefit Relationship / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Savageman: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2022
Hi everyone, after wasting 5 years of my life in benin doing Yahoo yahoo, gambling and wasting all the money i made on clubing, women, drugs and police case.. I came back to my parents house in Abuja to start a new legit life.

I'm 24 years old, a phone technician. When i came back to my parents house, i use the little money with me to open a phone repair shop in my area and some making little money. After couple of months working i meet this beautiful girl, who came to my shop to repair her phone. We got talking, exchange movies and contact and we became very close. She always come to my shop almost everyday and anytime she comes she will ask me of money (sometimes 1k or 2k) for something.. We would talk and watch movies together(she loves movies)..

Story short after about a month, i invited over to my house(parents house, but my room is not joined with the house) we were together and watching movies, well we had s*x. That's how it started.

Well the thing is she always bill me 2k, 1k, 5k. And am trying to arrange my life with the little money I'm making from my phone repair business. I'm saving up to buy a laptop to learn programming. and this girl always bill me anytime she comes to my shop. and anytime she come over to my place we always have s*x.. I want to stop all this, we are not in any relationship, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm tired and i want to save up for my future. Im just confuse, How can i tell this girl i don't want this kinda friendship/relationship?

Please help me move to fp

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Cypress042(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2022
The first day you both had sex was the day she trapped you.

Just man up and tell her you're not comfortable with the way she visits your shop everyday.

Afterall you guys aren't dating, then what's the essence of her visits.

A close mouth is a close destiny, speak your mind now and free yourself from bondage cool

401 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by oghalebros(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Anytime she comes just tell here you are broke or saving money to buy laptop...

313 Likes 33 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Zonefree(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Next time she request for money, tell her you don't have and watch her reaction. That she's offering you kpekus does not give her the impetus to recklessly demand money from you.

276 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by sajmark(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2022
You have the balls to tell us but you don't have the balls to tell her?
Years ago, 24 years old men were fighting wars and conquering kingdoms... And here you are, too scared to ghost or call it quits with a girl.

494 Likes 33 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by zed7: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Just stop having sex with her, always say you're not in the mood. Reduce communication and she'll get the message.
If she still doesn't, then tell her outright what you've told us.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by WorldsNumber1: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:
Hi everyone, after wasting 5 years of my life in benin doing Yahoo yahoo, gambling and wasting all the money i made on clubing, women, drugs and police case.. I came back to my parents house in Abuja to start a new legit life.

You are not yet ready. When you are ready nobody will teach you before you know what you are supposed to do.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by justicechichex: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2022
In kizz daniel's voice, "i don busy my call oh; i wan focus on you..." Just busy her, and focus on ur life. Easy peasy!

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Savageman: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Next time she request for money, tell her you don't have and watch her reaction. That she's offering you kpekus does not give her the impetus to recklessly demand money from you.

she know i have the money, because she usually sees me collecting money from customers in my shop. She's always stay in my shop like everytime, because it's in a busy area

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Savageman: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Cypress042:
The first day you had sex with her was the day she trapped you.

Just man up and tell her you are not comfortable with way the she visits your shop everyday. Afterall you guy ain't dating, then what's the essence of her visits.

A close mouth is a close destiny, speak out your mind now and be free from her bondage cool

The problem is how can i say this and not appear rude or like a person who just "used and dumped her"

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Haynnie: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:

she know i have the money, because she usually sees me collecting money from customers in my shop. She's always stay in my shop like everytime, because it's in a busy area

Op you can tell her you don’t have much and the money u have with u is for your business and you can’t touch it. Set standards she will definitely understand and would not bug u for money. Op do what courageous men are doing naw undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Zonefree(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:

The money you collect from customers is not for her, make her understand this... besides, limit how she frequent your shop. It's a business area not for leisure or fun park.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Cypress042(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:

The problem is how can i say this and not appear rude or like a person who just "used and dumped her"

What are you saying man sad which kinda used and dumped is that?

Both of you used yourselves. Don't be decieved by anything she would say, stand on what you believe smiley

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Haynnie: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

The money you collect from customers is not for her, make her understand this... besides, limit her she frequent your shop. It's a business area not for leisure or fun park.

Gbamsolutely!

Only a jobless girl would stick around looking for where to benefit.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by OnlineArchitect: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2022
Any man that has control over his sexual urge, has conquered 80% of his problem. That other room ish has wasted more great men than any other thing in life.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Zonefree(m): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:

You prefer she "use and dump you" ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Tickles001(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:

Story short after about a month, i invited over to my house(parents house, but my room is not joined with the house) we were together and watching movies, well we had s*x. That's how it started.

Well the thing is she always bill me 2k, 1k, 5k. And am trying to arrange my life with the little money I'm making from my phone repair business. I'm saving up to buy a laptop to learn programming. and this girl always bill me anytime she comes to my shop. and anytime she come over to my place we always have s*x.. I want to stop all this, we are not in any relationship, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm tired and i want to save up for my future. Im just confuse, How can i tell this girl i don't want this kinda friendship/relationship?

lalasticlala

If billing is the only problem, then you don't need to worry.

- Advice her to get a job, or you can refer her to one. No matter how small the pay.
That way she stops coming too often and the billing won't be consistent again.

- Open up to her that you don't have that level of financial muscle to be giving her money right now and that you won't be giving again for now. Don't sound like you're appealing to her. No. Say it will no sentiment.

She might continue coming to you without billing, and even support you with her salary. After all, she is enjoying your thing too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by kakaaa77: 7:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:

I'm 24 years old, a phone technician. When i came back to my parents house, i use the little money with me to open a phone repair shop in my area and some making little money. After couple of months working i meet this beautiful girl, who came to my shop to repair her phone. We got talking, exchange movies and contact and we became very close. She always come to my shop almost everyday and anytime she comes she will ask me of money (sometimes 1k or 2k) for something.. We would talk and watch movies together(she loves movies)..

lalasticlala
all you just need to do is to open up and tell her you're not doing it again it's just like ABC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by dawnomike(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:

lalasticlala
Form 21 days fasting and prayers... Tell her to give you soace for the 21 days. Followed by another 7 days after d 21 days grin

Continue d fasting and orayers for as long as it's needed till she reduces her coming grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by SocialJustice: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:

lalasticlala
Lol, this is not friends with benefit o, this is a full blown parasitic relationship. The next time she comes, f*ck and tell her you don't have money. If she goes and returns another day, no money after sex still. You should seriously start saving. Leave parasitic girls alone.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Iamicekid(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2022
U don’t have to tell her anything, just dey enjoy the pussy dey go and anytime she bills you tell her u no get that u are broke at the moment, by the time u tell her this on 3 to 5 different times, she go find her square root herself

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Gadafii: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2022
I was almost in a similar situation with you, met this girl last year December, she be calabar girl, fairly pretty,flat stomach with one wicked tiny waist and a protruding ass,she’s good with communication

Fast forwards to few weeks later I invited her over cos I was on leave and she sef no go work that day, she came and we had it, I knew she enjoyed it just like me, so I sorted her transport fare

After the second encounter she wan Dey proposition me to Dey give her like 10k anytime she comes, I ask her if na prostitution she wan package for me, she said noo, good

I told her she can stop coming if she’s not okay with with 2k transport fair that she won’t even spend 5h to her place , this time around I only call her when I want, so oo your canes is a bit parasitic

So op man up and tell that girl what she wants, you are used to waisting money like a typical yahoo boy, na una make all these feel say if a guy no get money he no deserve attention because una don Mumu Dey wait money on them buying them phones of 400k etc

Na this spirit still Dey your body so. Clear her once that you can’t continue to give her money like a thief if you truly want to arrange your life again, if not in few months time that your small business go fumble if you don’t chase her away or simply refuse to give her money anytime she wants it

If conjii hold you masturb8 and sleep

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by pretydiva(f): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2022
Give me her no let me call her on your behalf since you are not man enough to tell her your not interested

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Truvelisback(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:

lalasticlala
Are u a baby? Abi dem force the money commot from ur pocket?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Skyfornia(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Don't stop giving her money but reduce the giving to N200 or N100

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Mercury12(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
You stop the benefit. That is how to quit friends with benefit thing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by lilyheaven: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Change the game for her.
Each time she comes around, ask her for 2000k,
Don’t wait for her to ask.
She will stop coming around, once you turned around and become the receiver.

Don’t stop asking ooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Treborred: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
oghalebros:
Anytime she comes just tell here you are broke or saving money to buy laptop...
Simple, just say you no get . You no go die

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by advanceDNA: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:

lalasticlala

How to stop is not your problem..

.its the sex that you will miss thats stopping you...na parasite she be...if you are ready...cut her off by cutting off what shes coming for..."the money"

Dont give her money..she wont come anymore

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by LilPeezy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Na d sex dey cause am cos assuming u nor dey burn her bush b4 u 4 nor dey run 1k, 2k akawo dey gv her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship by Kingsean(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Savageman:

lalasticlala

bros, that girl na olosho and you are the regular customer. you're paying for the sex with the money you should be saving up. the day you stop having sex with her, she'll get the message and gradually find another client. Man up and stop having sex with her.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A New Car In Onitsha, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.