Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,066 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) (9869 Views)

10 Most Viewed Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube! / Gangnam Style Becomes Youtube's Most Watched Video. / Youtube's Most Liked Video! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hi peeps, i was just checking out Nigeria artists on youtube, and each time i check the number of views, it's always between 5,000 + or 25,000+ with some with no view at all compared to Americans artist with millions of views.

So i decide to check the major Nigeria Artists, and found out that Psquare has the highest number of views, few of their songs are below millions why the highest is 7million + which is no one like you,

So i thereby declare Psquare King of Youtube Nigeria version, so what do u think?
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by MrGlobe(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2011
who cares. I keep it straight Hip Hop. Don't do naija music.
Btw tell me about that Timayas latest song - all the way or something like that. That song is banannas. The First and maybe last Timaya song I tuned in to. Gotta give credit where one is due. Thank you
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^ abeg no be fight
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by MeGaStReEt: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2011
Not just Nigeria, but the whole of Africa
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by semid4lyfe(m): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2011
Internet access is still very low in Naija. . . .  . . .
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by Seun(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2011
Can you post a link to the youtube pages of all the artistes you reviewed before making your conclusion?
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2011
^^ Please that will be very difficult, but i can post links to major naija artiste and u can compare
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by Rhino5dm: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2011
Just listen to their latest crap called ALBUM. . .copy, edit and paste at its best. Thieving-wannabe-superstars.
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2011
odiaero:

^^ Please that will be very difficult, but i can post links to major naija artiste and u can compare

Then your deduction from the first post is wrong !
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2011
Let us start with tuface African Queen Vs Psquare Temptation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIjSDUcMo6g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1x2mgW8ml8&feature=related

Pquare Leading  cheesy
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by BABE3: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2011
Yup OP is 100% right. 'No one like you' is the most viewed Nigerian song on YouTube.
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2011
@ Rhino, no be dem start copy copy, and no be dem go endam
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by BABE3: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2011
The number of views that 'African Queen' +  'Mr Endowed (Original and Remix--mix together  grin)'  have, are not up to half the views of 'Do me' (which isn't P square's most viewed)----  cool

1 Like

Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2011
^^^^, i thought am the only one seeing it grin
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by BABE3: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Just listen to their latest crap called ALBUM. . .copy, edit and paste at its best. Thieving-wannabe-superstars.

Bros, everyday no be christmas. Leave the Okoye brothers alone. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by xtianh(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2011
no one like,,is one of my favorite p square song ever, right now the  Nigerian-American hip hop artist wale has a remix on that same song,

Kudos to p square,
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by xtianh(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2011
This group are making nigerians proud both outside the continent and inside, they are among the glo brand ambassadors and u know how much this worth if they are not playing their games right woundnt had made it that big, their latest Album just like every other artist has some good songs and some crappy ones also,
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by BABE3: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2011
xtianh:

This group are making nigerians proud both outside the continent and inside, they are among the glo brand ambassadors and u know how much this worth if they are not playing their games right woundnt had made it that big, their latest Album just like every other artist has some good songs and some crappy ones also,

Yup----it's their worst so far.
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2011
I was even more suprised to hear the song of Psquare (Do me ) in York International Night Club in Dubai, where i have never seen them play any African song
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by ajekpaks(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

It's either You are high, Or I am, please let us see your own, you wey be original Supastrikastar angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by toluxa1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2011
@odiaero.
Hmmm, Na so you take run from me by blacklisting me entirely. No wahala. Just know that Life aint like that o, trust me.
Enjoy
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^ I still disagree with you, base on my last post, check when even Americans release their songs, it goes like millions under two days, but i wish our african brothers have the resources to promote on the American market, u would have seen somebody like Psquare achieving like 50million views
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by 9jageek: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2011
Chei my guy you like arguing, We are talking of up coming artists, Nigerian artists in particular,
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2011
Sure, do u know how many views lil Wayne achieved as upcoming act? Millions brother, and that is base on how popular this song is and promo power too
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by executinal(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2011
P square is the Bam, Even in Europe you see white people jump up whenever they play P square music in the Club cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy P square all the way. I so much love those guys cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by henry101(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Name one superstar in Nigeria and I will name all the hit songs of p square right from their 1st album to the recent.
They are made superstarzzzzzzz. Go die fool, nothing can change their superstar status.
Quit hating, it's eating up your immune system.

1 Like

Re: Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist) by onila(f): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2011
thats bcus P sqaure makes the best music videos in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido - One Of A Kind [VIDEO DOWNLOAD] / Adekunle Gold Ft Moelogo – Only Girl (video) / Simi & Falz – “Foreign” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.