Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Best Solution For Stretch Marks - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Solution For Stretch Marks (45869 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Relaxed Hair- Let's Challenge our hair growth (3, 4 Or 6 Month Relaxer Stretch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by AnaLlopes: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Dermalmd Stretch Mark Cream is the best stretch mark serum I've ever used. It helped me from the end of my 2nd trimester, instantly relief the pain and provent the growth of Stretch marks. Thanks to dermalmd cream and I'm stretch mark free!
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by ultrazone(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by EvietaSutarso: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2016
I absolutely love dermelastic serum. Not only does it smell good, but it helped reduce the appearance of my motherly marks.

1 Like

Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by MariaNorris: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2016
I use dermelastic serum to help get rid of stretch marks that I thought were here to stay and scars. I've only been using it a month or so and I can already see them fading. Definitely worth trying if you have stubborn stretch marks/scars!
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by CindyDay45: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
At the age of 21 I turned myself into a heavy girl, and as a result stretch marks made their appearance.... my butt was covered with stretch marks.......I used to search the internet daily and came up with a product, dermalmd stretch mark serum. After getting the product I used it 2 times a day then in just a month, marks started to fade and after another week of its use, my body became free from my stretch marks........
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by Azeezzainab: 3:15pm On May 13, 2018
EvietaSutarso:
I absolutely love dermelastic serum. Not only does it smell good, but it helped reduce the appearance of my motherly marks.
pls where do I get it
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by misskungfup: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Contact us on 08092642394 to place an order

Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by misskungfup: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
I need to address an issue, let me start by thanking you all for reaching out. For those that have called me or chatted with me,please check the profile and posts of the" people " who posted reviews about dermelastic serum, you'd realise its the same person with multiple accounts. Don't be deceived
However, i posted reviews about my own brand of stretch mark cream and not dermelastic product .my stretch mark cream is very effective and clears stretch marks in no time. If you're interested you can reach me via whatsapp :08092642394 or call to place an order. Thank you
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by misskungfup: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Reviews dont lie, e dey work die angryif you need effective stretch mark products holla on whatsapp: 08092642394.

Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by postute: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
It's quite difficult though to tell which works most efficient. But great the guys at Meedul recommended some options. I actually got the Bio Balance according to their recommendation which I love the smell.

Check out the guide here if you want to learn more: https://www.meedul.com.ng/stretch-mark-removal-creams/
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by Ayausacha: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2018
After trying things for 2 years i used this Mirakl stretch mark oil i saw on facebook on my upper arms, it cleared them off.
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by bobbyANSELEM: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
THE ULTIMATE NATURAL REMEDY FOR STRETCH MARKS

Have you been searching for a remedy to get rid of that ugly Stretch Marks? Then congratulations. Your days of searching are over. In this very article you're definitely learn how to get rid of that Stretch Marks that has been depriving you of your full self esteem.

Let's know what Stretch Marks.

What Are Stretch Marks?

Stretch marks are also known as striae, it occures when the skin rapidly changes shape due to growth or weight gain.

But there are other factors that can trigger Stretch Marks. Let's know about them.

What Actually Causes Stretch?

Pregnancy: When a woman gets pregnant, she's likely going to have Stretch Marks because the skin around the stomach Starts to expand thereby making the body grow rapidly faster than her skin which causes the elastic fibers just under the surface of the skin to break, resulting in stretch marks.

Puberty: During puberty stage in both boys and girls, the skin starts to Stretch, especially in girls because of the rapid weight gain which causes the skin to stretch, and can result to occurrence of stretch marks

Using Cortisone Creams: Using skincare products that contains steroids can trigger really bad nasty looking stretch marks. It's advised to be careful on skincare creams, Lotions and gels you put on your skin.You can read ingredients you should never put on your skin

Now having known the factors that Causes Stretch marks. Let's look at the ultimate natural remedy for Stretch marks.

Stretch Marks cannot be permanently removed, but this remedy will make your stretch marks look less visible and unnoticed. Making your stretch mark blend with your skin making them look totally unnoticeable.Follow this link to read full details on the ultimate natural remedy for Stretch marks
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by nwanakwo(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Spark stretch mark oil

Spark stretch mark oil is the best stretch mark treatment oil in Nigeria. It completely cures cellulite, acne and blackhead.
the 100% organic which is a natural stretch mark cream is now available to help you get rid of stretch marks fast.
This stretch mark treatment oil does not only treat stretch marks but completely cure cellulite, acne, blackhead.
Spark stretch mark oil is considered as the best ever stretch mark treatment product in nigeria as it boost collagen production in the skin.
What sparks stretch mark oil does
1. Sparks will help your body to build up collagen very fast thereby reducing the aging of your skin by reducing wrinkles and dryness
2. Sparks stimulate muscle growth which will in turn heal the stretch mark from inside out
significant improvement in just 2 weeks

Order online: https://maxcornerstone.com

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10585561_sparksstretchmarkoil_jpegdecaa51f41435b0f5159c97671bfcc0e
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by misskungfup: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2020
Highly effective stretch mark cream. the reviews are a proof of its efficacy. whatsapp: 08092642394 to place an order!!!

Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by misskungfup: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
This one no be audio reviews, this stretch mark cream dey work like magic dont dull yourself oo. Kindly reach us on whatsapp for further enquiries: 08092642394

Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by misskungfup: 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Are you struggling with stretch marks? we treat all kinds of stretch marks, whether its due to pregnancy, rapid weight gain/loss, cream induced etc.
Our products have proven effective over time,i know you have spent a lot of money and probably tired of buying stretch mark products. Give us a trial and you would not regret it, if you need professional help with your skin,you can reach us on whatsapp: 08092642394.
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by Dukebaba3v3(m): 2:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Last month I began going to a gym cos I don't like staying indoors cos I work from home. Later I noticed very horrible stretch marks in arms side and laps.

However I stumbled upon this product on skinol.com.ng at first I skeptical but had to give it a trial and it miraculously worked!!!

I gave it some time actually, something like say 3 weeks and everything vanished away. I bought for 7k then, I don't know about the price now
Re: Best Solution For Stretch Marks by PriceNow(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
I use dermelastic serum to help get rid of stretch marks that I thought were here to stay and scars. I've only been using it a month or so and I can already see them fading. Definitely worth trying if you have stubborn stretch marks/scars.... Also check out this stretch mark removal cream for pregnant women online

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? / Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] / Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.