Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Need To Build A Carer In Ict! Where Do I Start From? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need To Build A Carer In Ict! Where Do I Start From? (1812 Views)

Have A Look At The Top 5 Nigerians In ICT / How To Build 3 Years Work Experience In A Single Year As A Fresh Graduate / Summer Grants For Africans in ICT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Build A Carer In Ict! Where Do I Start From? by whoelse1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2011
I'm so crazy about the computer to d extent i spend almost 24hrs surfing the internet.

I really need to build a career in This area cos i'm so passionate about the internet.

Pls anyone wif an idea of where i should begin?
Re: I Need To Build A Carer In Ict! Where Do I Start From? by yamakuza: 5:56am On Jul 29, 2011
Re: I Need To Build A Carer In Ict! Where Do I Start From? by youngestpr(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2011
I think ICT is not all about the internet if i really get your question. What i think u should do at first is first get a path that u want to follow, maybe programming, hardware, software, etc. then build yourself along that line. After this, u have got to link yourself up with people of like minds then you move on from there.
Re: I Need To Build A Carer In Ict! Where Do I Start From? by BAKAREAAT(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2011
Hi,
Before you build a career in it ,it is important to know what you are doing ,your career path etc
and from there i can guide you.
The fact still remains that it is lucrative and virtually cut across every walks of life but then you need to be specific and know what you want so that one we not involves himself area that is not relevant to one career
Thank You
Re: I Need To Build A Carer In Ict! Where Do I Start From? by davmor(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2011
Please, @Bakareaat. I want help also here. My area of interest is Telecommunication, what IT Course can enable me get job in this sector? Thank you so much for your kindness.
Re: I Need To Build A Carer In Ict! Where Do I Start From? by BAKAREAAT(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2011
Hi,
Please,can you explain to us what do you have in mind to do.
From there one can be able to know the kind of advice to render.
Thank You.
Taiwo
Re: I Need To Build A Carer In Ict! Where Do I Start From? by davmor(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2011
Ok, I want to go Scico CCNA.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, How Is The Job Market For Recent Geographic Information Systems (gis) Graduates / Permanent Job In A Telecoms And Contract Position In An Oil Comapny / Any ICAN TCI Center In Enugu State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.