Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? (8308 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Strange Food Combinations Some Nigerians Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by symbianDON(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2011
hi peeps! ever had to eat a weird combination of food or ever seen anyone do that? let's post it here. i ll set the ball rolling:
seen folks eat these combinations
pap and kulikuli
boiled corn and tea
beer and bread
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by akinreals: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2011
semovita and gala
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by symbianDON(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2011
fried yam and cigarrettes. lol
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by akinreals: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2011
roasted mango with fried pineapple
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by akinreals: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
pounded yam and roasted cornĀ  grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by baslone: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2011
Ewedu on Jollof rice!
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by symbianDON(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2011
baslone:

Ewedu on Jollof rice!
u are kidding, right? lol.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by symbianDON(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2011
someone once told me her favourite is starch and black soup with monkey hand!!!!
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by tpia5: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2011
rice and okro
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by lepasharon(f): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
my mum has eaten okro and rice *pukes* undecided
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by tpia5: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2011
some people like that combination.

i have no idea why. shocked
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by aieromon(m): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
eba and fried egg tongue
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by symbianDON(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2011
aieromon:

eba and fried egg tongue
;Dpoison
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by baslone: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2011
symbianDON:

u are kidding, right? lol.

A guy bought the combination while I was eating in a canteen on the island.

Thankfully, it was take away! I could have thrown up watching him eat that!
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2011
Eba + beans
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by symbianDON(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2011
labalaba:

Eba + beans

eba and beans or eba and beans soup(gbegiri)?
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by symbianDON(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2011
was at the mechanic's and there was this guy happily munching ewa and buns!
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by tpia5: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2011
Ewa and buns sounds good though.

Never tried it before.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by lepasharon(f): 3:07am On Jul 30, 2011
vegetabel soup and yam??Nah das normal right?
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by tpia5: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2011
yes, it's normal with yam or asharo.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by baslone: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2011
@tpia!!! Ewa and buns!!!!! shocked
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by dollz(f): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2011
Fried yam n quaker oats

lipton tea wit choco drink n garri

Spoilt tomatoes n fried banana.

My bro takes 2 n 3 while d first is my mom
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by symbianDON(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2011
garri and fried termites
ve also seen a guy drink garri with corned beaf
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2011
symbianDON:

eba and beans or eba and beans soup(gbegiri)?
Eba and Cooked beans (not gbegiri)
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by tpia5: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2011
yes, some people take their garri with milo or bournvita.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by tpia5: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2011
baslone:

@tpia!!! Ewa and buns!!!!! shocked

sounds good.
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by MadDog1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2011
my days in boarding school, because of shortage of garri atimes in the school,we use kwirikwiri to eat our watery soup
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by MadDog1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2011
symbianDON:

fried yam and cigarrettes. lol
its common. angry
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by yaya9ja(f): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2011
carrot and milk (made my stomach hurt embarassed )
indomie with bread and butter grin
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by winch(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2011
eba and chips
semovita and egg
okra and beans
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by otiigba1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
roasted mosquito and custard with maggi cube grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny/Strange Combinations Of Food You Have Eaten Or Seen People Eat? by chxe: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2011
pepper soup and scoth egg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Sausages For Sale, Delivery Anywhere Within Lagos. / What Are The Names Of These Common Nigerian Delicacy Leaves In English? / What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.