Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Eleme Job Offer. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eleme Job Offer. (6441 Views)

Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help / Eleme Petrochemical Company / Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Job Offer: Scam Or Real??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eleme Job Offer. by lammy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2011
Has any1 in d house heard or receive email for job offer frm eleme petrochemical company ltd thr rock recruitment agency? They are askin 4 credentials and petrograde card which cost N1500.
Re: Eleme Job Offer. by mrchrisijeh: 5:56am On Aug 15, 2011
yea, i got that job offer too,handsome allowance and salary,i called the number to see if i could obtain the petrocard stuff,it appears that my location was off there scope so i didn't continue.
not sure if it was a genuine offer.
Re: Eleme Job Offer. by gamesb: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2011
See if u are wise enough just run for ur money this is how these 419 guys are duping people (espeacially unemployed graduates) with none existance oil & gas jobs through text messages . collectiong these range of amounts from them #10,000 , # 15,000 and #20,000 respectively calling it processing fee . they ask u to pay it into an bank account and once u pay and they got the alert there phone will be swifted off . GUY BE WISE . THIS information is not new in PORT HARCOURT almost every job seeker know's this .
THESE 419ERS USED THESE COMPANIES NAMES TO DUPE PEOPLE WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE, THEY INCLUDES :-
SHELL, AGIP, TOTAL FINA ELF , ELEME PETRO-CHEMICAL, NDDC , MOBIL , CHEVRON ETC.
OK SEE WHAT THEY SENT SOMEBODY AFTER SHE HAS PAID INTO
THEIR ACCOUNT #15000 . they sent her an email telling her to print and fill this form and scan it and send it to them that all . since early this year till now no information even their number is not going.
DO NOT PRINT THIS FORM IT IS FAKE' FAKE" FAKE"'

Re: Eleme Job Offer. by dipo2much(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2011
i cant believe that ppl are foolish enough to pay money in applying for a job
Re: Eleme Job Offer. by paulo1234: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2011
Dear,

People can do anything to get what they want. It depends on individual rationality. Some are rational while some are emotional.
Re: Eleme Job Offer. by Adeoladada: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
i am using this medium to tell u with full confidence that eleme is a SCAM. When dat offer entered my friends mail we call them and the man said that the 1500 is for certificate one must acquire b4 he can work in an oil and gas.
My friend told him that he is already walking as a contract worker in an oil and gas industry and neva heard of such, the man started stammering and almost lose his speech. they are just cheap scammer they are nt expert enough.
Re: Eleme Job Offer. by DEBBIEIWU: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2011
pls i would like for dis matter to be handled seriously i called dat num today and d guy asked me to pay 4500 i suspectd it was not rite so i ignored him pls others be warnd of dis scammers.
Re: Eleme Job Offer. by rocean: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2011
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Conoco Phillips Oil Company Recruitment / 10 Tips To Help You Write A Killer CV That Will Land You The Job! / AA Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.