Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls (1624 Views)

When You Get Home From Girls Night Out And You Need the D (pix) / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls by cogbuagu: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2011
Men!!!
I love girls, but i de shy too much ooo!
This has mad me to loose so many girls now that love to be my wife,
For my 5 years stay in University i would not hook-up with one.
Event those that are interested in me when they come around, i run way.
Now i, doing my NYSC so many girls around me, still i can't.

Pls guys, what do i do?
  tongue grin
Re: Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls by obowunmi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2011
How old are you ? Don't you have friends that can help you ? undecided undecided
Re: Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls by DBestDoc(f): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls by kemmeye: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
i hope u dnt end up being a grouchy old man
Re: Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls by LongOne1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2011
It happens, concentrate on one and pursue her with a vengeance.

Also try to make a conscious effort to step up to girls, always do that no matter the consequence and you'll get used to them. Make friends with as many as possible.
Re: Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls by Phate07(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2011

It seems you have an Inferioty Complex. Ask yourself this question: Why am I feeling Inferior?

That's the first step. And it's very important you find out why. Then work on using your strengths to cancel your weaknesses.
Re: Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls by willarrie(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2011
Did go to an only boyz scool or wat?Any which way,d point is u've not met the one dat actually swept u off ur feet coz if u did,no one will teach u hw to nail her by hook or crook plus most girls are pissed by guys wi zero level of confidence, wake up dude.
Re: Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls by willarrie(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2011
Did u go to an all boyz scool or wat?Any which way,d point is u've not met the one dat actually swept u off ur feet coz if u did,no one will teach u hw to nail her by hook or crook plus most girls are pissed by guys wit zero level of confidence, wake up dude.

(1) (Reply)

She's Is Gone,i'm Hurt / How The Principle Of Compromise And Sacrifice Helps Build Long Lasting Marriage / Shld I Believe Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.