Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Customized T.shirts - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Customized T.shirts (6527 Views)

We Make Customized T-shirts And Even Snapbacks!!! Gucci,hermes Belt And More! / Quality Customized T-shirts And Indian Wears / Quality Customized T-shirts And Indian Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customized T.shirts by aloib(f): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2007
ok, so t.shirts are cheap here and printing on them are also cheap, its something i can do,
so i'm thinking if theres anyone who is intrested in it, ill buy the shirts here, print them and ship it overe to werever u are, mostly naija customized shirts sha, i tell u, u wont regret it, the only problem is shipping which i knw isnt gonna be so expensive in the last run, t.shirts aint that heavy, so if ure intrested send me an email

abbyadnez@gmail.com, pleae intrested and reliable folks only oo, thanks in advance, shipping to the US and UK only,
Re: Customized T.shirts by ariblaze(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2007
are you allowed to advertise here? grin

i would collect owo omo onile

why cant you ship to lagos na
Re: Customized T.shirts by aloib(f): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2007
ohh forgot to mention i'm in philippines, lol, lagos is far o, i'm not shipping sef, na malil delivery, we have some filipino mail deliveries that deliver to yankee and jand
Re: Customized T.shirts by ariblaze(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2007
well you are giving false information

why do you have ibadan , tagged as location?
Re: Customized T.shirts by Tmoni(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2007
@poster,

where are u
u loosing out on biz due to ur double status positions,
would look dodgy
Re: Customized T.shirts by DisGuy: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2007
can you post some samples( pics), price with postage abi na free what do u collect black card or platinum amex grin na wa for you this business woman sef ask naijacutee to teach you cool
Re: Customized T.shirts by aloib(f): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2007
lol, i avent started, i want to knw who would be intrested b4 i do samples, make no be say na me go wear all d samples, also depends on wat the person wants, tank tops, t.shirts, polo shirts, then the prints and everything
Re: Customized T.shirts by DisGuy: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2007
you must have done one for yourself right? wink

if the thing fine well well you go fit wear all of them na abi no be so?
Re: Customized T.shirts by aloib(f): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2007
lol, i ave my models
Re: Customized T.shirts by DisGuy: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2007
oya make we see them na cheesy, most printed t shirts are very soft, one wash in the machine they loose their shape and some of the colours come off
Re: Customized T.shirts by RichDad1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2007
Your account shows you are in Ibadan and you stated you wont be shipping to Lagos and i can see say you dey speak pidgin--abeg i hope say this one no be scam ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Customized T.shirts by harjarddy: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2007
am on hi5 the site is cool and i wish to meet good looking nigeria lady but single.
Re: Customized T.shirts by QueenK1(f): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2007
abiola mi owon
Re: Customized T.shirts by aloib(f): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2007
lol, was this at a wedding?
Re: Customized T.shirts by QueenK1(f): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2007
yes, the one i went to last saturday, i have another one this saturday. all this wedding pple don turned me to partie girl.lol delete mi foto now
Re: Customized T.shirts by aloib(f): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2007
lol, ok i go delete am
Re: Customized T.shirts by DisGuy: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
owambe cheesy
Re: Customized T.shirts by aloib(f): 1:24am On Aug 29, 2007
yes?, did u knock
Re: Customized T.shirts by kellorah: 1:30am On Sep 15, 2007
Who dey sell? tongue
Re: Customized T.shirts by aloib(f): 1:42am On Sep 15, 2007
sharrap, wassup
Re: Customized T.shirts by urihsab: 6:32am On Sep 15, 2007
this guy ships t-shirts, hats, bags to anywhere in the world smiley
Re: Customized T.shirts by mellow(m): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2007
might be interested[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color].
Re: Customized T.shirts by aloib(f): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2007
send me an email, wer u at
Re: Customized T.shirts by mellow(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2007
Currently in Port Harcourt but will be in te UK soon[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Customized T.shirts by aloib(f): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2007
ok, send a mail wen ure intrested
Re: Customized T.shirts by mellow(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2007
Will do that thanks[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Customized T.shirts by minute(f): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2007
aloib can u paste the tee shirts here plz?
Re: Customized T.shirts by 9jawear(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
we sell shirts that depict nigeria
join our page on facebook :
www.facebook.com/9jawear

9jawear is a clothing line that sells teeshirts via its online clothing store
http://9jawear.spreadshirt.co.uk
http://www.zazzle.com/9jawear*
http://www.zazzle.com/9jawear/products

Re: Customized T.shirts by radesunbo(m): 1:59am On Mar 22, 2016
when it comes to premium T-shirts manufacturing and printing ...
Nobody prints better around here

Over the years, we have perfected the art of T-Shirt and apparel printing through sheer passion and the will to learn.

Spot the cw..... Collegewear Lagos is your one stop label for custom and ready to wear T-shirts, Polos and more .

Follow /support/tag us rocking your cw crested premium apparels

Collegewear Lagos is your one stop label for ready to wear and custom apparel and supply

Premium T-shirt branding is our thing with no minimum order

Great discounts on multiple orders and mass production

If you get a better offer somewhere else with the SAME QUALITY, we would beat the price

#streetwear #streetfashion #printing #T-shirts #Polos #Shirts #Clothing vinyl #BlankTees #nigeria #lagos #africa #fashion #straightoutta #straightouttalagos #africa
#screenprinting #tees #startups #business #hiphop #custom #branding #kano #abuja

www.collegewear.com.ng

info@collegewear.com.ng

@collegewear89 on FB Twitter IG Youtube

Re: Customized T.shirts by radesunbo(m): 1:59am On Mar 22, 2016
Clothing line extraordinaire,custom Tshirt n apparel,we train n consult,sell blanks,prints n transfers,equipment on demand.u cn start ur brand/label wit us.

(1) (Reply)

Decorative Ceiling/asbestos Secrets Exposed! / How Can I Earn a minimum of #5000 per week? / This Business Will Give You Steady Income And You Will Smile To Your Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.