Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! (7990 Views)

Uniport Post Utme(new Date Announced) / MOUA Umudike Post-Ume Date Announced! / Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by abohrandy: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2007
[center]UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA

OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

2007/2008 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSIONS[/center]

The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites candidates who made the University their first
choice University in the 2007 Universities Matriculation Examination (UME) and scored 200 and
above for screening on Friday September 7 and Saturday September 8, 2007, at 8.30 a.m.
The screening will be conducted at both the Nsukka and Enugu campuses of the University as
follows:
DATE: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2007

VENUE: NSUKKA CAMPUS                                                        VENUE: ENUGU CAMPUS
FACULTIES:                                                                             FACULTIES:
Faculty of Medicine                                                                   Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Dentistry                                                                  Faculty of Environmental Studies
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Faculty of Health Science and Technology
Faculty of Pharmacy

DATE: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2007
VENUE: NSUKKA CAMPUS                                                                      VENUE: ENUGU CAMPUS
FACULTIES:                                                                                              FACULTIES:
Faculty of Arts                                                                                           Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of the Social Sciences                                                                     Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Education                                                                                 Faculty of Engineering
                                                                                                                Faculty of Physical Sciences

ON-LINE PRE-REGISTRATION
[a] Eligible candidates will be required to pre-register for the screening. The scratch card for
on-line pre-registration will be available at the following banks in the major cities of the
Federation:
_ Inter Continental Bank Plc.
_ You.B.A. Plc.
_ First Bank of Nigeria Plc. and also
_ The University of Nigeria Community Banks Nsukka/Enugu Campuses

On-line Pre-registration commences on Monday, 13th August, 2007 and ends on Friday
31st August, 2007. Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened.
With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria
2007/2008 Post-UME screening Form on-line at www.unnportal.com and scan on the form,
their recent passport size photograph with a red background, showing both ears, no cap
and no eye glasses on the form. Please note that blurred scanned passport photograph
will disqualify an applicant.

c] Candidates are also required to bring the following for the screening exercise:
([b]i) A copy of the ON-LINE form duly completed, carrying the passport-size
photograph;
(ii) 2007/008 JAMB Slip
(iii) Two recent passport-size colour photograph with the name and signature of the
candidate written on the reverse side of the photograph;
(iv) HB pencil and eraser

No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be
brought into the screening hall.
The screening exercise on each campus will commence at 8.30 a.m. prompt.
Information on the halls for the screening will be made available at the campuses.

VISUALY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES
Blind candidates who scored 160 and above should register on-line, but they are not invited to the
screening exercise.
CANDIDATES IN DIASPORA
Nigerian candidates in Diaspora who took the UME examination are not expected to participate in
the screening exercise.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Candidates for Direct Entry should register on-line and follow instructions as for UME. The date for
the Direct Entry screening exercise will be 13th October 2007 at 8.30 a.m. at the Nsukka campus
only.
Please Note: The PIN code on the scratch card would also be used to access the results of the
exercise and admission status on line. Candidates are therefore advised to keep it safe and intact
for that purpose.

[center]P. Chinemere Dioka Esq. FCAI
REGISTRAR[/center]
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by chris11(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2007
thanks 4 ur message it has realy saved me time,i actually searched in several newspapers but couldn't find it
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by abohrandy: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2007
ur welcome.
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by abohrandy: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2007
well just got myself one at ALHADJI COMMAISE HOUSE

so if you need one, just get a drop to central area n get ur self one asap coz reg closes on the 31st of Aug.
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by lexustar(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2007
i have taking the post ume in unn and my result was Bleep up. and this is my second time of taking this exam in unn. pls any way again to get addmission. pls help me , my e-mail id is typain@yahoo.co.uk
pls write to me or post the message here i will see it here .
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by ruffneck(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2007
please does anybody know when unn admission list for 2007 will be out, and the cut-off for economics? i got 236, do you think that can take me any far
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by chineduebu: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2008
is it 2008 pume date that is out pls specify
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by Ebucca(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2008
what u posted was for last year. we need 2008/2009 and not 2007/2008. please make sure u are not deceiving Unn Jambites.
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by lovlyngreg(f): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2008
Hi,

Please i need info about UNN lagos campus, their part-time programme.

thanks folks,

Ela
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by Orobert: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2008
Pls disregard this announcement. Is for last year. When the date is announed I will let you know. just keep in touch
caballero4all@yahoo.com
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by printystar: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2008
hello guys, please i need infomation about the 2008/2009 post ume registration for unn.I am aware that the form is out but I don't know were to get it here in Lagos.I also want to know the exact place to fill the form in their website thats when i have bought the form or scratch card.I would appreciate it if any one give me information.My mail address is nelee.pinkstar@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Nelly.
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by efizee: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2008
please i need information concerning the unn jamb cut off mark and the post ume date, please anyone with useful information should please pass it on to me here is my e-mail address ->christoshizzle@yahoo.com i would appreciate it if sent early enough before next week.
Christopher.
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by johballis: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2008
Hello, guys am john by name, am a student of University of Nigeria Nsukka. i want to inform
any candidate that choose UNN as his choice that the POST UME date is out 25th and 26th of july 2008. and also the registration card.

MORE INFO. 08057993966

thanks
                                                                                                                  M.J
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by mace2: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
Good day ladies and gentlemen. My name is ejike i am a student of unn and i just want to lend a hand to all candidates who scored above 200 in the just concluded ume and chose unn.The exam is on the 25th and 26th of july and registration is currently going on in campus. for more details call 07034602876
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by johballis: 6:58pm On May 29, 2009
The general cut off is 180,any one who is seeking admision in unn should call me for further links.on admision links and processes. only those who have 200 and above can be admited via this link, you can also get pass question papers and answers. strictly for 2008/2009 POST UME

For more information call platinum consult on 08057993966
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by remzor(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2009
@last poster! do u mean dt u av d 2008/2009 past question? n ao authentic is it? my contact remzorameboy@yahoo.com or 08080507150 i scored 271 in ma ume. unn 1st n esut 2nd choice.
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by remzor(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2009
buh thr's nufn in dt unnforum,t says guest aint alowd2 enta
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by remzor(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2009
bro,y cnt u gv me ur numba or u txt t 2ma numba or mail whch i postd earlier. pls,help a fatherless boy. ACCOUNTANCY. 271 IN JAMB
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by Orobert: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2009
What am I here for if not to push the frontier of kowledge. caballero4all@yahoo.com is the mail addy. Waiting for YOU
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by remzor(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2009
tnx bro! ama add u up2 ma msgr imediatly.
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by johballis: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2010
The general cut off is 180,any one who is seeking admision in unn should call me for further links.on admision links and processes. only those who have 200 and above can be admited via this link, you can also get pass question papers and answers. strictly for 2008/2009 POST UME

For more information call platinum consult on 08098667915
Re: UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! by johballis: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2010

For more information call platinum consult on 08098667915

(1) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Urges FG To Honour Agreements With ASUU / APPLY FOR PTDF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR BSC, MSC AND PHD / Unilag Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.