Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Will The Under-21 World Cup In Columbia Be Televised By Local Channels - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will The Under-21 World Cup In Columbia Be Televised By Local Channels (1223 Views)

Nigerian Football Not Being Promoted Well By Local Media – Dikko / Iheanacho Scores 1, Assist 2 For Mancity , As He Prepares For Under 21 World Cup / Watch Nigeria Games Live (canada 2007 Under 21 World Cup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will The Under-21 World Cup In Columbia Be Televised By Local Channels by danarchy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2011
Plswho knows : will the under-21 world cup in columbia be televised by local channels?

As in AIT or NTA ?
Re: Will The Under-21 World Cup In Columbia Be Televised By Local Channels by alchemistz: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2011
Danarchy, no need to worry your head / mind on whether NTA OR AIT, STV, DBN or whatever will transmit the match. Though, it appears AIT will transmit live matches. However, if you will take to my advice, your best bet / option is to simply watch it LIVE on your PC. I was able to download the software from a post I saw in the SPORTS thread of Nairaland.

You too can do the same. I discovered that it was even more convenient watching football matches and movie premieres live on my laptop in the office than rushing home to watch things on TV. You can also get the simple software to download here - http://www.eplhongkong2011..com

You will be glad you did, I assure you.

(1) (Reply)

Mikel An Unsung Hero – Roberto Di Matteo / Brazilian Man Names Son ‘zidane Thierry Henry Barthez’ / The All-time Best Club In EPL Revealed With Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.