Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times (4596 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Passport Retention By Uk Embassy / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times by babzybb: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2011
Hello Nairaland, does anyone knw how i could possibly get rid of UK refusal stamp on my passport, my passport was stamped three times nd it really stand as an obstacle for me. any idea on how to get it clean or remove ?
Re: Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times by claremont(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2011
You can apply for a passport reissue.
Re: Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2011
babzybb:

Hello Nairaland, does anyone knw how i could possibly get rid of UK refusal stamp on my passport, my passport was stamped three times nd it really stand as an obstacle for me.  any idea on how to get it clean or remove ?

Remove it and u will destroy that passport and damage ur chances of getting a visa to any other country.
Re: Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2011
claremont:

You can apply for a passport reissue.

How will that work?
Re: Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times by Ronie24(f): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2011
Dnt even think of cleaning or removing the stamp. Jst reapply for another passport.
Re: Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times by claremont(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2011
justwise:

How will that work?
Simple! Just take the old passport to NIS, and tell them you need a new passport with an extended expiry date. They will take your biometric details and issue a new passport .
Re: Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times by shawonlese: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ Don't ba a fool to erase the passport.

The refusal stamps on your passport does not mean you will not be issued UK visa on same passport once your reason for travel is genuine.  I assisted someone obtain UK visa on a passport which she herself had been refused thrice.
Re: Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times by babzybb: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2011
Thanks for ur contributions. getting a new passport would't be a good idea cuz i already travel with dis same passport, traveling experience counts a lot. i was told the stamp could be watch or remove. though i want to apply to US not UK dis time
Re: Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2011
babzybb:

Thanks for your contributions. getting a new passport would't be a good idea cuz i already travel with dis same passport, traveling experience counts a lot. i was told the stamp could be watch or remove. though i want to apply to US not UK dis time

Whoever told u that doesn't like you. Having a refusal letter wouldn't stop u from getting another visa.
Re: Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times by Dare14: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ OP

i cant stop laughing about your post oo
Re: Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times by MrGlobe(m): 12:50am On Jul 30, 2011
@shawonlese, please are you into uk visa stuff? My uncle was recently refused visa and I want to know if you can work it. Reply me so we can take off from there, I don't want to drop my mail now and allow spammers take advantage lol
Re: Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times by claremont(m): 6:08am On Jul 30, 2011
Mr. Globe:

@shawonlese, please are you into uk visa stuff? My uncle was recently refused visa and I want to know if you can work it. Reply me so we can take off from there, I don't want to drop my mail now and allow spammers take advantage lol
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Direct Train From Lagos To Ilorin? / How To Apply For Nigerian Visa For Baby In The US / AMA: Ask Me Anything About The Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.