Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? (161579 Views)

Guys Carry D'banj In A Chair To Future Awards (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Corrected D'banj In Church, Tells Him To Remove The Entire Bling- / Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by simiboop: 1:41am On Aug 01, 2011
FALSE STORY!!!! RECENT CU GRADUATE ASSURING THAT THIS WAS ALL A COOKED UP STORY!!!
CONFIRM STORIES BEFORE DISSING, MOREOVER, FEAR GOD!, THE BISHOP IS AN ANNOINTED MAN OF GOD AND SHOULD NOT BE INSULTED D WAY SOME PEEPS HAVE DONE SO QUICKLY, DONT CARRY A CURSE ON URSELF!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 01, 2011
^^^^Ooh! Sorry for you! Curse! Is there any curse bigger than the nation and the corrupt preachers?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2011
[size=70pt]RUBBISH[/size]
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by Upright750: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2011
I don't think he did the right thing. he could have invite him privately and use the opportunity to cancel him if he feel that those bling bilng are not good before God, than doing it in public. or did he hear from God to do it that way? Was he not aware of D banji coming perform, na waoo if not, then he is wrong. Maybe God bless Bishop, bless D banji and Bless Nigeria.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by swaggerboi2011: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2011
[size=32pt]RUBBISHHH CONTINUESS[/size]
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by Gbenge77(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2011
D banj got more than he bargained for
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2011
Like pastor Tunde Bakare will say 'Bad things happen to good people and good people do bad things'
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by lawmanlala(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2011
Probably he didnt want D,banj 2 spoil those virgins in d university
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2011
At least Dbanj works for his money and he does not scam ppl with fake miracles like many of these naija pastors grin.Whats the difference b/w a pastor and a yahoo yahoo boy grin grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by SUV(f): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
@horny4u if you read my views from a non religious point then maybe you will get my point. Am not a religious person. The church is a holy place and even if dbanj wants to perform he should abide by the rules. A smoker no fit waka enter church with cigar for hand cos his a smoker and cos the church wants to win his soul; no! Am not a fan of the pastor or the musician. We should learn to respect rules . Tell me Why do people respect the 'no smoking ' sign on planes?

Is there any sign that people should not wera bling to the so called holy place?
Abeg, the self acclaimed pastor is vague and a hypocrit. why invite D-banj?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by SUV(f): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
At least Dbanj works for his money and he does not scam ppl with fake miracles like many of these naija pastors .Whats the difference b/w a pastor and a yahoo yahoo boy
i wonder ohhhhhhhh! since when did bling become a sin? if the so called pastor sees bling as a bad thing, what abt his private jets, expensive cars and luxuries? are they not vanity as well? 419ner!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by nomsyi: 3:21am On Aug 02, 2011
:oNa lie o dbanj wuz neva invited o even if. Dey invite him ii
Dnt tink he wld honour D̶̲̥̅ invite so gt ur facts right pple nd stop critisizin ooooOooo
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by Shokoloko(f): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2011
HE WAS JUST TRYING TO LET THE STUDENTS KNOW THEY DONT HAVE TO DRESS LIKE DBANJ. I DONT KNOW WHY DBANJ WAS INVITED IN THE FIRST PLACE, THERE ARE BIG GOSPEL ARTISTES LIKE KEFEE, SAMMY OKPOSO, AND NEWCOMERS LIKE VIANE UZO. THEY SHOULD HAVE PICK ONE OF THEM.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by tpia5: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2011
Why was he invited in the first place?

There's a shortage of christian musicians?

Next they'll invite kanye west or flavour flav i suppose.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by DrJoseph: 11:47am On Jan 14, 2012
abeg oh, leave my bishop alone, d'banj was even lucky not to have been sent off stage. is it until yo guys start seeing pastors dressed like gangsters that you'll recognize that it should have been stopped long time back? that's a decent stuff. when pastors were poor and a pastor does something like this, people would say that it's because the pastor is poor, now that pastors are flamboyant, they say they are high handed. that isn't high-handedness, that's discipline, a bishop should have it. BE SILENT AND LEAVE MY BISHOP.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by yomihagin: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
my response to all of u who criticise bishop on nairaland is that u are simply ignorant fools.none of u has impacyed humanity as much as he and yet u sit beside ur computer and start to type any foolish thing that comes to ur mind.if i may ask u what tangible thing have u achieved with ur lifes.u criticise him for collecting people's tithes and offerings and yet those people are not complaining.is it your money ? so why are u so concerned.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2012
i have discovered that 99% of people in naialand are JOBLESS! and do not know when a FOOL posts something!

i have been in Covenant University for 4 years and Dbanj has NEVER come to sing.

It is not even possible in the first place that the school authorities will invite him,

A FOOL jst sits down and thinks 'i am bored' and posts nonsense and all of you start saying rubbish,
how many of you have given any1 scholarships, the Bishop has sent hundreds throught the university,

if you dont know what to do with your time, go and read a book or something,
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by ifihearam: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2012
Na big fat lie ooo.nothing like that ever happened
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by ayobase(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2012
horny4u:

The hypocrisy of your statement.
Who do we need in church? Good , honest people ? Well those should be in heaven not the church.
The church is to heal randy , dishonest, angry , bitter, greedy people, sagging trouser prisoners, LovePeddlers  etc and funny enough YOU and I grin deal with it .The church is a place where you go to get inspired and learn by example from dishonest people who have become honest as they know the road and signs, they show us that it is possible to get better and begin to feel worthy.
Would you prefer that DBANJ takes off the bling today and tomorrow refuses to come to the church tomorrow , YUP you will like that very much , wouldn't you and you say you are winning souls for Christ,
How do you heal an igbo smoker if his type is not allowed in church.
My dear holy people are in heaven so if you are on earth , then you must understand that no body holy pass and we are here to learn and bring out our greatness, and by the way all humans are equal in the eye of the Almighty ,

If you are perfect the you do not need the church, go start a church and teach others and if they all feel they are perfect lets see who will be a church member.

Christian defined in my opinion as Christ like, if you do something that Christ would not have done then are you a Christian , licking a pastors Bottom does not make you a Christian however loving your neighbour as yourself and treating your neighbours as you will want to be treated is Christlike and true Christianity.

i guess weedup was talking abt those we call to come minister in our churches...anything allowed on the pulpit by Pastor is......

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by Fabjay(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
plz guy watch wat u say..... Dis is a man of God we're talkn abt here plz... 4 God sake dat man is God's annointed lets try n watch wat we post.... And as for d story i dnt tnk is true n can neva be....... Peace....

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by kennismoles(m): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]a true man of God like him shouldn't have invited D'banj at d first instance. Its just like bringing d devil in ur house and telling him not 2 commit sin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by billyG(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
I think d bishop get rank pass am 4 dia principality grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by atinukeogunsaki(f): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
Going into a place of worship demands some level of decency and Dbanj ought to know dat... Its about tyme these so called artistes are called to order. Bishop Oyedepo has done well..Godbless you sir!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by DeGenius3(m): 1:31am On Aug 19, 2012
Brisingr: y was Dbanj invited in d 1st place if he will just b chastised besides wat was he xpectin him to say.

I wonder.. mithew
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by Olayexy: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
I think say na GOD help d'banj cool his temper if not he will have mess up the stage,boy d'banj you are the best won binu e ni
Presniper: Pastor Oyedepo Embarrasses D'Banj!!!!

http://www.vibeweekly.com/newsite/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1302:nigerian-bishop-oyedepo-embarrasses-dbanj-in-church&catid=42:hot-gossip&Itemid=491
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by EmmaTay(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
[size=34pt]please[/size] next time you want to write any news or article,write it fully so that we can understand very well. I don't comment anyhow like some other nairalanders who want to be heard despite they have nothing good to say.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by chukamorah(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
dbanj na first grade satan pickin. at least we all know dat now. its clearer now. who invited him sef mchewwwww
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by PrinceFaFem(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2013
It's better u watch ur say, u r criticizing the man of God.
Weldone u dat z nobody u r nw condemning somebody.
ur mode of speaking have proof dat u r a reflection of a poor Nigeria than will always criticize dat which z good.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by DeZoro(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Thou shall not defile the alta of God! Dbang or what is call is never a Christian! The Bishop shown that he is really a man of God by publicly discreasing him. A lot of us have belittled God and His prophets. One day monkey go enter market, to come back go be wahala.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by Norian: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
Leave him alone oooo, jobless Nairaland ,u talk to about a man of God just like that hnn ma God 4give u.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? by bioade(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
Heaven is a holy place,
Filled with glory and with grace—
Sin can never enter there;
All within its gates are pure,
From defilement kept secure—

Sin can never enter there.
Sin can never enter there,
Sin can never enter there;
So if at the judgment bar
Sinful spots your soul shall mar,
You can never enter there.

If you hope to dwell at last,
When your life on earth is past,
In that home so bright and fair,
You must here be cleansed from sin,
Have the life of Christ within—

You may live in sin below,
Heaven’s grace refuse to know,
But you cannot enter there;
It will stop you at the door,
Bar you out forevermore—

If you cling to sin till death,
When you draw your latest breath,
You will sink in dark despair
To the regions of the lost,
Thus to prove at awful cost,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! / Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.