Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! (8939 Views)

Tecno D3 Android Phone -why You Don't Need One / Help On Chat 222 Java Error / Where Can I Get Samsung Chat 222 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by femani(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2011
SAMSUNG CHAT 222 PHONE-WHY NAIJA GUYS AND BABES GO FOR IT!

1. CHAT222 packaging as the picture of nigeria's finest artist BANKY W AND SASHA (Samsung Ambassedors)
2. CHAT222 COMES WITH TWO INBUILT NAIJA GAMES (AYO n LUDO)
3. CHAT222 COMES PRE - INSTALLED WITH BIBLE, QURAN AND DICTIONARY)
4. CHAT222 comes with 2GB memory card.
5. CHAT222 IS selling for just #11,000 naira
Chat 222 helps you stay in touch with friends, families and many acquaintances. With its dual SIM capability, you can access your two SIMS anytime which makes you save money and other resources. Undeniably entertaining are its pre installed social tools such as facebook, twitter, and some instant messaging sites such as yahoo messenger and MSN. Chatting with your friends has never been so smooth with its QWERTY keypad.
It enables you to stay on top of your game as you can access your email with its push email capability. With the Samsung chat 222, email accounts can be set up easily so you can check for urgent email without needing a PC. And last but not the least, it also comes with a 3.5mm ear jack for you to listen to your favourite songs and spend all your free time entertaining yourself with all fun games on Samsung apps.
Its battery life is 550hr on standby and 710 min for talk time.

Common guys, what are you waiting for? Get on the CHAT 222 tribe as Connecting, Socializing and Entertaining has never been so interesting.

It’s all about Me & My Samsung.

Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by kelvinlink: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2011
@poster, SAMSUNG DEY PAY YOU TO ADVERTIZE FOR THEM, LOLZ!! Anyway, nice product!! I want to know if it has multi-tasking capabilities and also the mega pixel of it camera
Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by femani(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2011
@Kelvin camera is 1.3MP. It can do little multitasking lyk play you fm radio and still play a java game etc.
Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by kelvinlink: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2011
thanks bro!! nice product!! it seems like you know much bout samsung product, please wot is the price of samsung HERO E3213!! thanks alot femani!!
Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by bigpastor(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2011
Where and how can one get it for the price you mentioned.
I plan buying it today for 16K in Ado Ekiti.
What's your advice?
Please reply ASAP
Thanks
Dr Emeka
Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by Holumighty(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2011
Good
Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by femani(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2011
big pastor:

Where and how can one get it for the price you mentioned.
I plan buying it today for 16K in Ado Ekiti.
What's your advice?
Please reply ASAP
Thanks
Dr Emeka

Well the price quoted was retail price in Lagos when the product just came out. Retail price in Lagos however now is 12000. I just confirmed u can get it for 12500 - 13000 in Akure if u can travel down there.
Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by bigpastor(m): 1:45am On Sep 13, 2011
Well the price quoted was retail price in Lagos when the product just came out. Retail price in Lagos however now is 12000. I just confirmed u can get it for 12500 - 13000 in Akure if u can travel down there.

Thanks a lot. I will have been happier if you had given me a contact( Phone No/address).
I've bought a Samsung chat 322 @ 16K.
Can you suggest another phone that can do most of my academic work instead of my laptop/computer.
Thank you.
Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by shayman(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2011
You need a smartphone, am in ado, i might advice you on what you need if you care
Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by femani(m): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2011
@big pastor Any of Samsung Galaxy ranges will suit your day to day activities including academics. I will suggest any of Samsung Galaxy Ace or Galaxy S or Galaxy S2 or the Galaxy Tab. I fink the tab will just be the perfect thing you need. Asking price for the tab in Lagos is 83k for the 32Gb and 75k for the 16Gb.
Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by otada: 3:50am On Mar 16, 2012
I Got the Chat 322 and i'm disappointed with the phone..doesnt accept application that has sizes greater than 500kb. All effort to change the storage from phone to memory card has proved abortive....my advise "if u are the application and gaming type, then dont go for chat 322"
Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by kylejohnson(m): 5:04am On Mar 22, 2012
Hey big paster, I would suggest you a samsung galaxy Y. If you like taking pictures then it has good picture quality. Its 256k colors while other samsung phones have 16k colors. I own a galaxy Y i do not regret having it. So i suggest you too to have it. smiley

Granite Countertops
Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by kingg: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2012
otada: I Got the Chat 322 and i'm disappointed with the phone..doesnt accept application that has sizes greater than 500kb. All effort to change the storage from phone to memory card has proved abortive....my advise "if u are the application and gaming type, then dont go for chat 322"

What u need to do is to expand the internal memory space using OTA..it's possible. u can goto any of em' samsung stores with in-store reps' they'll do it for u.
Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by arobanti: 12:53pm On May 14, 2013
I just got this phone, but not browsing, what should I do
Re: Samsung Chat 222 Phone-why Naija Guys And Babes Go For It! by fine8160: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Evening brother, I need dis phone or its battery, as my old one is bad. How do I get it? My email is petj25@ymail.com, 08091022157

(1) (Reply)

LG Optimus G Pro Thread / Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing / Help Me Out O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.