Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! (2219 Views)

Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan / Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) / Describe Ojukwu In One Word. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by henry101(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2011
BY VINCENT UJUMADU
AWKA— AUTHORITIES of the Royal Berkshire Hospital, where the ailing former Biafran warlord, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu is receiving treatment, has debunked media reports that the Ikemba Nnewi’s condition had deteriorated, insisting that he is in a stable condition.

A statement signed by the hospital’s Public Relations Manager, Mr. Joe Wise, and made available to Vanguard read: “We have been requested by the family of General Odumegwu-Ojukwu to clarify newspaper reports regarding his stay as a patient at the Royal Berkshire Hospital.

“General Odumegwu-Ojukwu was admitted to Royal Berkshire Hospital as an emergency patient from the Lynden Hill Clinic. He was suffering from a chest infection for which he received treatment. His condition is stable.”

“Contrary to reports published in a number of newspapers, the General has not suffered any further strokes; he is not on a life support machine and has not been on one at any time while a patient in the Royal Berkshire Hospital. The General’s treatment is being funded privately.

“Any further media enquiries should be directed to the public relations department, but further statements will only be issued at the request of the General’s family.”

Vanguard recalls that there was heightened tension in the country early this week following reports by some on-line publications that Ojukwu had a relapse.

However, his Chief of Staff, Mr. Bob Onyema debunked the report, describing it as the handwork of those who do not mean well for Igboland.

Senior special assistant to Governor Peter Obi on media and publicity, Mr. Valentine Obienyem said yesterday in Awka that since the governor observed that people were using Ikemba’s sickness for other purposes, he directed his aides not to make further comments on him. Rather, he said, people should always remember him in prayers.

Obienyem said Obi is solely responsible for Ojukwu’s medical bill, which, he said, the governor had refused to make public, adding that the governor’s assistance was that of a son to his father which should not be sensationalized for any reason.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/ojukwu-in-stable-condition-says-london-hospital/
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Chintua: 6:06am On Jul 30, 2011
Abeg make im quench if e wan quench make we hia word.
Why waste money on a vegetable that should gave turned 'manure' by now? undecided
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by CyberG: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2011
^^^ Be civil and decent instead of playing foolishness with that kind of useless talk! I think rate at which respect for elders is dying in Nigeria is almost directly proportional to the corruption of leadership! Children who have not even 50.5% respect for elders? I have no respect for most Nigerian leaders but when they are sick or dying and I have no good words for them, I would rather pass! Yar'Adua's case was different, very annoying and if he hadn't sought to take the whole country with him down to wherever he was going, most people would have left him alone -- even with some good wishes!
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by seunlayi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2011
Chintua:

Abeg make im quench if e wan quench make we hia word.
Why waste money on a vegetable that should gave turned 'manure' by now? undecided
who is the vegetable and what is manure in this issue? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Chintua: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2011
Please, mind your business!
Are there no heavy-heavy dibias to patch his decaying arzzzze in Nnewi?
Please, he has 2 young children that could use this money.
No wonder Bianca is crawling around GEJ's bed as his adviser of "Bluetooth" affairs.
Arrrrrantus Nonsensicus!!!!!
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2011
Very soon. . .very soon . . .very soon.hope they bring him in bodybag.
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by ezeagu(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2011
Nairaland people are funny. Who no go die for this earth? Hardly a battle won if he dies now.
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2011
Karma caught up with him.unfortunately,that is the bytch about the whole thing.maybe he won't have suffered like this if those black scorpions had roasted him like boli.
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by ezeagu(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2011
Karma, meaning dying of old age like everyone on this planet is certain to, if not earlier, yeah, okay. The whole point is if he dies now, there will be no points won. There was no roasting, people should get over it.
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by EzeUche(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2011
The old Igbo lion continues to fight, even death itself.

He will always be a fighter. Not a coward like another.  lipsrsealed
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by ezeagu(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2011
EzeUche, as an Aro man you should know the symbol of strength is the leopard.
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2011
ezeagu:

Karma, meaning dying of old age like everyone on this planet is certain to, if not earlier, yeah, okay. The whole point is if he dies now, there will be no points won. There was no roasting, people should get over it.
get over what ? Y'all love him yet abandoned him in lodon ?
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by EzeUche(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2011
ezeagu:

EzeUche, as an Aro man you should know the symbol of strength is the leopard.

Ojukwu is known as the Lion of Biafra, not the leopard of Biafra. grin
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2011
How about cockroach of biafra ?
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by seanet02: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

How about cockroach of biafra ?
You mean the original Otapiapia of Iboland
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2011
seanet02:

You mean the original Otapiapia of Iboland

Oops that is someone's god you are talking about or you want make ibio people launch that their biafra bomb on you ?
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by seanet02: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Oops that is someone's god you are talking about or you want make ibio people launch that their biafra bomb on you ?
Sorry o i don't want to be eaten raw and alive by Ibos ooooooooooo
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2011
seanet02:

Sorry o i don't want to be eaten raw and alive by Ibos ooooooooooo

maybe not being eaten is better but just pray they don't offer you to the gods of okija shrine.ibos need blood
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by ezeagu(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

get over what ? Y'all love him yet abandoned him in lodon ?

. . . to suffer from recovering in hospital. The Igbo in London should have bombarded the ward he was in. Such a shame.
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2011
ezeagu:

. . . to suffer from recovering in hospital. The Igbo in London should have bombarded the ward he was in. Such a shame.

So who's taking care of him ? bianca ?
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Chintua: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2011
Which Bianca? Agaracha Igbotic wife don dey phock her nephew-in-law leave eim old rotten arzzzze to decay for one London Nursing home ke! You know those Mama Charlie Land doctors sabi prolong life like dem dey do dem wor-wor porcupine face queen?

Dem go chop eim money taya like them chop Yara-dunce own.  grin
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:23am On Jul 31, 2011
Chintua:

Which Bianca? Agaracha Igbotic wife do dey phock her nephew-in-law leave eim old rotten arzzzze to decay for one London Nursing home ke! You know those Mama Charlie Land doctors sabi prolong life like dem wor-wor porcupine face queen?

Dem go chop eim money taya like them chop Yara-dunce own.  grin

^^^ You do realise you're fast becoming predictable for your penchant to use gutter talk in every post you make, and boring to boot? You run the risk of peeps ignoring your posts like i've started doing, as you never seem to make any sense- just ramble on and on like a certified nut case!!! wink
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by jason123: 3:09am On Jul 31, 2011
All these conflicting news. Today, he is fine. Tomorrow, he is in critical condition . . . . God help him!
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by henry101(m): 3:33am On Jul 31, 2011
One thing is sure about the Nigerian press.
Anything about Ojukwu is a quick and fast money racker for them.
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Chintua: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^ You do realise you're fast becoming predictable for your penchant to use gutter talk in every post you make, and boring to boot? [size=20pt]You run the risk of peeps ignoring your posts like i've started doing, [/size] as you never seem to make any sense- just ramble on and on like a certified nut case!!! wink

. . . And who da phock are you? undecided
What peeps are you referring to? cry
Drunken, diseased, Igbo-smoking cyber non-entities like you?
Chai! I zon zie! I zon suffer! cry
Some of us do NOT come here to be loved or discuss to with jobless cyber goons like you ok? Now find your level.
Some of us are actually gainfully-employed and use this a means of keeping awake. . .not to read other buffoonic posts like yours. I have been here for 4 phocking years. HAS MY PATTERN OF POSTING CHANGED. . .with or without your useless presence?

Ijjjiot!
Never even noticed such an entity existed here.
What do you do for a living, besides being proudly and smellingly Igbotic?
Anywhere you see this your Ojukwu, that your akpu-filled blokos abi na toto. . . wink will be twitching with epileptic fits mimicking some diseased 'erectile' or 'uterine' muscular functions and movements.
Ewu! kiss

You have less than 200 posts with one of your handles here. . . and I have over 200 with one of mine wink
So, who should be ignoring who. . . you ye-re Enugu 'open-leaking-nyansh' fowl! kiss
Please, continue to ignore my posts. You have been stinkingly boring from the get go!
The reason I avoid ALL your posts with absolutely nothing to read and digest. I only respond to threads. . .not posters.
Thank you.
Now GET LOST!

Now mind your phocking business. . .You Igbotic, Buuuuuuuuuuuuush, moda-phocking, useless, Onitsha-market Pig! kiss
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 31, 2011
Notice the most recurring word in that Release GENERAL.

The Peoples General, we wish you well. God will provide the best for you.
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2011
Chintua:

. . . And who da phock are you? undecided
What peeps are you referring to? cry
Drunken, diseased, Igbo-smoking cyber non-entities like you?
Chai! I zon zie! I don suffer! cry
Some of us do NOT come here to be loved or discuss to with jobless cyber goons like you ok? Now find your level.
Some of us are actually gainfully-employed and use this a means of keeping awake. . .not to read other buffonic posts like yours.
I have been here for 4 phocking years. HAS MY PATTERN OF POSTING CHANGED. . .with or without your useless presence?

Ijjjiot!
Never even noticed such an entity existed here.
What do you do for a living, besides being proudly and smellingly Igbotic?
Anywhere you see this your Ojukwu, that your akpu-filled blokos abi na toto. . . wink will be twitching with epileptic fits mimicking some diseased 'erectile' muscular functions and movements.
Ewu!

You have less than 200 posts with one of your handles here. . . and I have over 200 with one of mine wink
So, who should be ignoring who. . . you ye-re Enugu 'open-leaking-nyansh' fowl! kiss
Please, continue to ignore my posts. You have been stinkingly boring from the get go!
The reason I avoid ALL your posts either. I only respond to threads. . .not posters.
Thank you.

Now mind your phocking business. . .You Igbotic, Buuuuuuuuuuuuush moda-phocking useless Onitsha market Pig! kiss

^^^ You sound so sad and deranged, i'm starting to feel sorry for you. You post shi*t like this to prove what?: that you're a bad-a*ss nigga?; a tough muthafuckar? shocked shocked Ohh!!! i'm cowering in fear wink.

Dude, you never start. Now i want you waste of space to up your game and try for once to impress those that bother reading your shitt*y posts with better original abuse, and not the pathetic rambling attempt you've made up there to sound like a bad-a*ss nigga.

What ethnic group spat you out? You're definitely not Igbo or Yoruba, and i dare you to mention your ethnicity so we can see how it measures up to Igbos' or Yorubas' acheivements nationally/worldwide.

I COMMAND YOU BASTAR*D to -at least attempt to- make your next post interestingly abusive, and not bore us to death like you've done thus far.

Ciao wink
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by chino11(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2011
At least Ojukwu remains a hero life or dead. Ojukwu is far more celebrated than your coward, criminal, treasonable, crook Awalawoa who was jailed, but was released by the Ikemba Nnewi Ojukwu. But because of his penchant to criminality and coup plotting Awalaowo was jailed once again where the FG poisoned him. Its still in the news
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Chintua: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^ You sound so sad and deranged, i'm starting to feel sorry for you. You post shi*t like this to prove what?: that you're a bad-a*ss nigga?; a tough muthafuckar? shocked shocked Ohh!!! i'm cowering in fear wink.

Dude, you never start. Now i want you waste of space to up your game and try for once to impress those that bother reading your shitt*y posts with better original abuse, and not the pathetic rambling attempt you've made up there to sound like a bad-a*ss nigga.

What ethnic group spat you out? You're definitely not Igbo or Yoruba, and i dare you to mention your ethnicity so we can see how it measures up to Igbos' or Yorubas' acheivements nationally/worldwide.

I COMMAND YOU BASTAR*D to -at least attempt to- make your next post interestingly abusive, and not bore us to

death like you've done thus far.

Ciao wink

Sorry, this is the political section.
Meet me in the "sectarian" section on NL huh?
Make I "piss" for that ya rabid Onukwu-Biafra cancer-striken throat!
Work don close.
Enjoy your uselessness ati joblessness!
Igbotic stinking swine! kiss
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by 2mch(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

I COMMAND YOU BASTAR*D to -at least attempt to- make your next post interestingly abusive, and not bore us to death like you've done thus far.

Ciao wink
The frustrated pig was abandoned by an Igbo man who took her to America to become a nurse. The daft lunati*c could not pass the nursing exam na so my guy pick race forget the failed investment with 2 bast*rds. This is why the pig is frustrated and lonely. Her status says "Lonely women make better lovers* rotflmao. One Yoruba guy for NVS don yansh am run, come tell the whole NVS community about the useless yanshing. The loony travelled to jand to go meet stranger to get yanshed. They brought the whole drama to NL. D daft loony went to the diary section whinning about cyber bullying, and invoking lawyers. Rotflmao. She also has a Yoruba name, and she talk for one of her useless daft posts sey her Yoruba father abandon her daft arse very early. You know Yoruba people dey smell badluck. This looney is about 600 pounds and over 40. From all this you know why she Is frustrated.
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by ak47mann(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2011
2mch:

The frustrated pig was abandoned by an Igbo man who took her to America to become a nurse. The daft lunati*c could not pass the nursing exam na so my guy pick race forget the failed investment with 2 bast*rds. This is why the pig is frustrated and lonely. Her status says "Lonely women make better lovers* rotflmao. One Yoruba guy for NVS don yansh am run, come tell the whole NVS community about the useless yanshing. The loony travelled to jand to go meet stranger to get yanshed. They brought the whole drama to NL. D daft loony went to the diary section whinning about cyber bullying, and invoking lawyers. Rotflmao. She also has a Yoruba name, and she talk for one of her useless daft posts sey her Yoruba father abandon her daft arse very early. You know Yoruba people dey smell badluck. This looney is about 600 pounds and over 40. From all this you know why she Is frustrated.
grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Finecat(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2011
Why is this a news. The loser married a woman 30 years his junior. I wish the Coward a speedy recovery but keep this news in Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria First Lady Makes Another Bad Grammatical Blunder / How Phrank Shaibu Plagiarised My Grammar Column - Farooq Kperogi / Aguleri- Kogi Conflict: Heavy Shooting Continues In Oil- Rich Okpeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.