Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Cutetj Lets Continue Discussing Senator Mamore's Campaign Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cutetj Lets Continue Discussing Senator Mamore's Campaign Here (753 Views)

Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) / Buhari Campaign Here In Aba / Rent Crowd For Your Political Campaign Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Cutetj Lets Continue Discussing Senator Mamore's Campaign Here by tpia5: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2011
mods, kindly keep that mad f.ool called ystranger out of this thread.

any other cursed and impotent derailers too.
Re: Cutetj Lets Continue Discussing Senator Mamore's Campaign Here by tpia5: 12:45am On Jul 30, 2011
@ cutetj

you said:

Let me educate you nairalanders more on Lagos State politics. In 1998 AD & APP was formed in lagos by politicians like Chief Bola Ige, Mrs. kofoworola Bucknor, Chief Olu Adebanjo e.t.c. At the launching of APP in Abuja, there was a disagreement about sharing of posts therefore Chief Bola Ige then decided to create a ''YORUBA PARTY'' although he didn't create it only for the ''YORUBAS'' people from other tribes were encouraged and allowed to join. That was how AD was formed. Some politicians who weren't lagosians but were members of old political parties like the defunct SDP & NRC and those that were already involved in politics in Lagos State therefore joined any of the 3 existing political parties as at that time. When Tinubu returned to Nigeria after Abacha's death, it was in Otunba Alebiosu aka Bush, currently a member of the Governor's Advisory Council in Lagos State and the father of Hon. Dayo Alebiosu representing Kosofe constituency at the Federal House of Representatives living room Tinubu was advised to run in the governorship election and the rest you all know is history now. The thing there is that majority of those controling Lagos politics are not native lagosians. What i know is that so far you are yoruba and with the right backing you can seek any elective position in Lagos. I can further tell you how Sarah Sosan was made the Deputy Governor and why she was not allowed to return, how Princess Orelope Adefulire was made the Deputy Govenor and some other things about Lagos State's politics and am not even a lagosian!

Sorry that was a typing error. I meant he's from Ijebu-Ife in Ogun state and not Osun state. He once invited my father to an event he hosted in his village in Ijebu-Ife some years ago.

to which i replied:

oh, ok.

so, his dad is from ogun state, you mean.

Re: Cutetj Lets Continue Discussing Senator Mamore's Campaign Here by tpia5: 12:46am On Jul 30, 2011
contd:

@tpia, say your dad is from Ogun state then where are you from? Please use nigerian mentality

then tpia:

^^if his dad is from ogun state, while his mum is from lagos state, and he was born and/or raised in lagos and spent all his life there, then technically he qualifies and can run for the position.

jakande, another performing lagos governor, was originally from kwara
Re: Cutetj Lets Continue Discussing Senator Mamore's Campaign Here by tpia5: 12:47am On Jul 30, 2011
let's continue from here plz.

i'd like your opinion and response to my last post.
Re: Cutetj Lets Continue Discussing Senator Mamore's Campaign Here by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 30, 2011
smfh!

some folks i swear.
Re: Cutetj Lets Continue Discussing Senator Mamore's Campaign Here by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 30, 2011
Na wa for nairaland o. Anyway nice thread and i hope to contribute. Sen mamora used to be a political son to my late father, thats how i got to know. If he enters, i hope say i go chop lol. Hes a gentleman
Re: Cutetj Lets Continue Discussing Senator Mamore's Campaign Here by tpia5: 1:04am On Jul 30, 2011
^^political son in what way?

was your dad a politician?
Re: Cutetj Lets Continue Discussing Senator Mamore's Campaign Here by OAM4J: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2011
Please continue the discussion on the main thread thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-722441.160.html

(1)

Ogun To Pay N18,250 As Minimum Wage / Nigeria: Outrage Trails Representatives' Move To Return Nafdac, Son To Ports / Will Murray Bruce Win The Bayelsan Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.