Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy (3685 Views)

Kenny Saint Brown (ksb) – No Jonzin Ft. Novo / Kenny Saint Brown Should Resign / Is Kenny Saint Brown Good Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by freelance(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2007
Gospel Singer Kenny Saint Brown has confirmed a split with her hubby, Eddy Remedy.

The two have parted ways. Wish Kenny all the best.

But why did she marry a Rugged guy like Eddy in the first Place.

I am sure Eddy is around out of the Kennis Music Label.

Wish her all the best.

Cheers!
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by saintkola(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2007
Like who cares? Shez an awful singer Anyway!
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by busygirl(f): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2007
na wa oo
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by A40(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2007
Who cares. why am i even on this thread?
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by osasp(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2007
saintkola:

Like who cares? Shez an awful singer Anyway!
true
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by whateva(m): 7:56am On Jan 24, 2008
who cares who cares who cares?
na wa for una oooo
i care eddy montana nor suppose to marry that kind hole when every dey put host inside saint hole.
i just wounder which kind lady she be sha

Eddy fall he hand to even fit stay with that kind hole.
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by youngdigi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2008
do they have any kids together?
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by Pepeye(f): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2008
sure, they do
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by sophienwa(f): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2008
whateva:

who cares who cares who cares?
na wa for una oooo
i care eddy montana nor suppose to marry that kind hole when every dey put host inside saint hole.
i just wounder which kind lady she be sha

Eddy fall he hand to even fit stay with that kind hole.

whateva what are you talking about?
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by whateva(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2008
hey lady
all what i said was in English and pidgin you suppose to dey understand them na?
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by tosinadeda: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2008
i just pity eddy
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by Uzzyan: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2008
Why pity him?
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by tosinadeda: 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2008
he married a bitch
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by Uzzyan: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2008
But it wasn't that bad ke?
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by tosinadeda: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2008
it was badder in fact baddest grin
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by sophienwa(f): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2008
tosinadeda:

he married a bitch

abeg oh gist me, where have i been.what did she do abeg?
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by tosinadeda: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2008
i cant post wut i cnt give a link on, u get.
b4 u guys crucify me
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by playmate(f): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2008
tosinadeda:

he married a bitch

u re rite bout dat,she is a complete asshole,(no link) bt i watched on tv d bitch was shoutin or screamin wicheva 'never get married 2 someone whom u re his boss' makin it seem as if d poor guy was after her money,infact i 8 seeing her on tv,she wnts 2 b like a hollywood star.poor guy 4 him 2 av been stuck wit dat brat,am sure dat was an ultimate challenge.am jst waitin 4 fellow nigerians 2 boo her off d stage one day nd i'll feel a bit relieved.
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by tosinadeda: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2008
she is a disgrace
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by tosinadeda: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2008
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by yeancah007(f): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2008
young_digi:

do they have any kids together?
2 kids, really sad.

I think we should stop taking sides & think about these lovely children that are at the centre of this mess.

*I pray they resolve & come back together.*
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by tosinadeda: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2008
wut are dey coming back for again?
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by yeancah007(f): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2008
tosinadeda:

what are dey coming back for again?
They were married ,rmber husband & wife?

the kids won't have to spend school days in one home & holidays in another?
Add an extra step mum & dad into the equation & u get a really sad situation.

May God intervene.
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by whateva(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2008
listen eddy montana Bleep up so much
a man is suppose to marry a lady and not a lady marrying a man that was exactly what happen in that relationship ,
Ha i nor fit talk i dey vex for eddy montana like say na me the thing happen to.
Eddy never acted like a real man. A real man is the head of the family he takes decisions really I can't marry a man like eddy but then eddy let that ashawo use am take clean ground i know now he is more wiser.
I dey cry eddy coz eddy na my number 1 or number 2 best artiste for nigeria
I wish him all the best what he needs now is God almightyfather for him to take care of his kids .
Make e nor worry God dey he side.

Kenny saint brown nor know how she be na make am Ashawo like that Lesbian like her she go dey sing gospel song na God go soda that her mouth for her. she think say marriage easy na she nor marry since?
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by playmate(f): 6:46am On Jan 27, 2008
if ders any miracle dat shuld happen 1st der has 2 b an ovawhelmin change in dat thing dat calls herself a woman b4 anytin else bt i dnt think eddy wuld eva reconsider cs she has soiled his name.
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by sophienwa(f): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2008
to be honest though this is only 'them say them say' and we don't really know the true story.
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by IYaeto(f): 1:01am On Jan 28, 2008
What makes Eddy think he's a musician? grin
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by whateva(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2008
come you IYaeto do you know what you are saying? if you say that i will not get mad at you coz his former record label almost destroyed his music career EDDY NA BOMB eddy is a good musician very very good singer that is undisputable if you dispute na because he former label never promoted him.
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by edgecution(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2008
i think the relationship was symbiotic while it lasted.Eddy too enjoyed comfort. cuz i dont know the kind of work Eddy is doing that enough to sustain that BIG GIRL. i know its definitely not thru his music cuz since he went solo he's never been a big selling act.
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by Jairzinho(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2008
IYaeto:

What makes Eddy think he's a musician? grin

You can say that again !  grin grin
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by IYaeto(f): 1:46am On Jan 30, 2008
@ whateeva. What kind of music do you listen to? Record label or no record label . If you're good you're good. Eddy didn't pull his weight enough. If he had talent, well he didn't show it in his "albums or "song" post REMEDIES. Sometimes, people perform better in a group than going solo. I don't fancy KENNIS MUSIC but Eddie didn't do a good job. Talent sha? You don't have to fight me o. I was only making an intellectual point. grin cool wink
Re: Kenny Saint Brown Breaks Up With Eddy Remedy by whateva(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2008
madam IYaeto which package?
i have some questions to ask ya 1. where do you reside 2. Howwww many of Eddy's song have you heard?
If na Eko u dey staay and you tell me say u never hear aany of eddy's song then i go tell you someething, If a song is not promoted how will you hear it? and if you do not hear a song how u wan take like am?
I wish i could get eddy's last album through to you. that guy is a real talent but i know say many people go dispute with me and if they dispute i know why becaause them nor know any eeddy's song.
You asked me a question what sort of song do i listen to[b] Ma'am[/b] i listen to any thing good from any genre of music and also i nor be those popular demand personaality i dig down to bring good songs from peeps album and not just the ones radio djs plaaay

YOU FEEL ME!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download MP3: Lil Wayne - Bloody Mary Ft. Juelz Santana / Promote On Boomplay At Affordable Price / Video Music Awards (v.m.a) 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.