Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? (1229 Views)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / A Millionaire At 29, That’s Five Years Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? by Pojudele: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2011
Can anyone tell me at what age should someone loose hope of becoming a millionaire?
Re: When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? by naijacutee(f): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2011
Why do you want to be a millionaire?
Re: When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? by shawonlese: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2011
Pojudele:

Can anyone tell me at what age should someone loose hope of becoming a millionaire?

You should lose hope at the age of 90. but you may just get one last chance on who wants to be a millionaire.
Re: When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2011
It's never too late to be a millionaire, one should only lose hope when life is gone, because life itself is priceless.
Re: When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? by jamace(m): 5:42am On Aug 01, 2011
No age limit or time limit, bros. If you desire and you believe, you will achieve that status in your life time. So, don't loose hope.
Re: When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? by sarahshi: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2011
Shenzhen B.Shark Technology LTD, one of the leading mobile payment solution provider and

computer game developer in the world, is recruiting for cybercafe sales in Nigeria. Part-time and fulltime both are OK.

Responsibilities
1. introduce computer game and B.Shark game recharge card to nigeria Cybercafe.
2. sign agreement with Cybercafe on the cooperation of game promotion and recharge card retails.
3. support cybercafe to install the games and do promotions on the game.

requirements:
1. Ability to do marketing and sales work;
2. Also welcome to the student who has not graduated from the university.
Re: When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? by hallmark77: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2011
First how much must you have to be a millionaire in Naija?
Re: When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2011
Being a Millionaire is relative.
Re: When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
I'd say never even 90 is perfect wink
Re: When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
i became a millionaire at the age of 23.
Re: When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? by fiverr(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
Pojudele:

Personally, anything after 30 years is late (please do not quote me O o! It's my personal opinion)
For the generality, i will say 45-50. Based on the UN's stat for life expectancy of Nigerians, it is far below 50yrs.
So, the earlier one becomes a millionaire, the better so that you can enjoy your money.

Besides, what need is being a millionaire to a 60+ person.
Is it, quality suits, paul smith, trainers or designer shirts that you want to be wearing then?
Or is it club you want to be going to?

Everything on earth have a perfect time and place.
Being a millionaire on or b4 age 30 is a perfect timing,
That's my target.

I am not talking of million in Naira alone.
I mean when they call Millionaire in Uk or Us, i will be able to stand up.

Remember, a millionaire in Nigerian can merely be a $9,000 rich person in the Us.
So, when you ask God to make you a millionaire, you had better clarify it.

We shall all make it together.

ONE LOVE!
Re: When Is It Too Late To Be A Millionaire? by LagBlogger(m): 12:58am On Aug 04, 2011
@OP

I think that it is when your mind and body start to fail you. If you are healthy, can dream, plan and work hard then it's not too late.

(1) (Reply)

Wanting To Start A Business In Nigeria, Not Sure What Is Hot Right Now? / Paypal Exchanger / Betonmarket Traders Forum:earn A Living Forecasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.