Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Software Application Projects Venture Ideas For The Next Big Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software Application Projects Venture Ideas For The Next Big Software (1877 Views)

Is Osgi Rily The Next Big Tng On Java Server Side ? / Final Year Project Topic In Mechanical Software Application / Application Development - Joint Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Software Application Projects Venture Ideas For The Next Big Software by programer: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2011
Hello All,

I have a software consultancy practice and I am looking forward to
getting suggestions for profitable software application projects that will
be in high demand and sell massively in Nigeria and then beyond the Nigerian borders.

For example, will Accountancy software packages be in demand in Nigerian in the next 2 to 5 years?
Or will Point of Sale software applications? or Online electoral voting systems?

All suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you very much.
Re: Software Application Projects Venture Ideas For The Next Big Software by Seun(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2011
For every kind of software you're considering, you should talk to your intended customers.
Ask them how much they would pay for the software and
work through the whole process of integrating your software into their businesses.
Re: Software Application Projects Venture Ideas For The Next Big Software by programer: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2011
Thanks Seun but I will like you forsee to be the next big thing in software in Nigeria.
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Search A Record In SQL Database? / Let's Create An E-learning Site/App Together!!! / More Than 750,000 Lenovo Laptops Have Spy Ware Pre-installed In Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.