Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

R Proud To Be The First Son Or Daughter In your Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / R Proud To Be The First Son Or Daughter In your Family? (1117 Views)

Who Should Marry First, The Son Or The Father? / Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? / Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R Proud To Be The First Son Or Daughter In your Family? by ne4real(f): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2007
Hi, i'm proud to be the first daughter of my parents

fellow Nairaland users, holla here if you're proud to be a first son or daughter. please no ill feelings to those who are not.

wink wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Male Child Or Female Child / Our Heart Bleeds / If You Were In Their Shoes,what Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.