Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? (3827 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by xynerise: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2011
Guys Can U Abandon your Work & Stay With your Wife In A Labour Room?

She is about to give birth and she said she wants to see before she could deliver of a baby. Will you abandon your work? Just curious. undecided
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by star4(f): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2011
I would say thats a pretty good reason to abandon work!! It's only one of the most amazing things you will witness!!!
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by toyemz(f): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2011
@poster
strange question
someone's about to give birth to your baby
and you're thinking of work
before nko
where else would you be?
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by claremont(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2011
Work can go to blazes! cool
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by 190: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2011
I would go the labour room to assist her as long as she doesn't slap me for making her go through such pains undecided
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by BABE3: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2011
Some human beings are just special. Comparing work to child-birth? Special people.
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by xynerise: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2011
^ stop prevaricating woman! Just insult me directly. I never say I will abandon my work. Just asking.
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by BABE3: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2011
***checking the meaning of Prevaricate in the dictionary*** 

I hope you drank your coffee this morning----this one you're begging me to insult you. If I wanted to insult you directly, I would have done that straight away. Kini big deal- undecided

Guilty conseciece is catching you, that's why you're hyper. My post isn't meant to insult anyone. I was just saying that anyone thinking that way(the topic) is special in the eyes of the lord.  grin

Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by 190: 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2011
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2011
Sure why not. . But I don't think staring at that part gone be a good idea. . Lol
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by 190: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2011
^dirty thing undecided
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2011
What's dirty about me? My annnus oh my annnus? Yet you still lick it like candy fool
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by 190: 12:20am On Jul 31, 2011
^Even Jesus christ himself is tired and fed up of you  undecided
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by lindabon: 12:22am On Jul 31, 2011
BABE!:

Some human beings are just special. Comparing work to child-birth? Special people.

Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 31, 2011
Yet he still showers more blessing upon me. .

Hahaha. . .
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by Mynd44: 2:24am On Jul 31, 2011
^^^
Yeah he's probably hoping you would choke on them
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 31, 2011
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by ayomide202(f): 2:30am On Jul 31, 2011
My hubby must be there with a video camera too and he wil b d one to cut the umbilicus
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by Mynd44: 2:41am On Jul 31, 2011
You better hope he cuts the right cord cos he might be so stressed that he cuts off something elseYou better hope he cuts the right cord cos he might be so stressed that he cuts off something else
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by ayomide202(f): 3:10am On Jul 31, 2011
Haba! Professionals taking the delivery will guide him through. I don't think any man should miss that special moment of birthing his baby for anything
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2011
I thought all men take leave or rush from work when their women are in labor? If PM Cameron can go on paternity leave, then why can't anyone else at least show up for the delivery, assuming they're in town? lol.
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by xynerise: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2011
^ what if your container just arrive? grin
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by Goldieluks: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2011
xynerise:

^ what if your container just arrive? grin

Lmao,could you be more ''Special''?

fuukk anything that would stop my hubby, from coming to be with me at my birth bed.
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by antitpiah: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2011
Is the husband delivering the baby?

Of course if he is the one delivering the baby, he HAS TO BE THERE.

Otherwise, i dont see why I would leave my work to just observe what I can easily watch on Youtube, minus the screaming( with YT, you can turn the volume down) and the slimy gore, ODOUR and the splashing blood.

The odour can kill guys and ALL POOOOSHIES SMELL.
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by iyatrustee(f): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2011
Before nko? U don't want to witness the arrival of baby cosmass? No be you plant am there?Antelope! sad sad
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by r231(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2011
of cus YESSSSSSSS

btw dumb question
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by xynerise: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2011
^kpokiyor! Shey blood don finish for ur fridge? U dey find my blood to suck abi? grin
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by iyatrustee(f): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2011
@ R231 dumb question you said? Dats the poster's speciality grin grin
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by daviesmania(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2011
All u guys can go  ahead & watch this horrible process, but as 4 daviesmania no way. Dont get mad at me, i just cant bear this.
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by xynerise: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
^ imagine the scary movie. grin. I will stay but I will be busy operating my phone and browsing Nairaland. grin
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by r231(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ R231 dumb question you said? Dats the poster's speciality grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

i tot as much grin grin grin grin grin

xynerise:

^kpokiyor! Shey blood don finish for your fridge? U dey find my blood to suck abi? grin

daviesmania:

All u guys can go  ahead & watch this horrible process, but as 4 daviesmania no way. Dont get mad at me, i just cant bear this.

horrible process

are you human
Re: Would You Leave Your Work To Be With Your Wife In Labor? by lindabon: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2011
r231:

horrible process

are you human

i no i wasn't born through a horrible process though. mine was a completely natural and wonderful moment for my parents. no wonder i turned out well; a wonderful and peaceful being with so much love in my heart.   tongue tongue

What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? / Hire A Private Investigator / House Wives and wrapper