Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,929 members, 7,799,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. (111807 Views)

His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by ValarDoharis: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
The issue is popping the gum loudly yet majority are missing the point. Dullness everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Oceanjagaban: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Chakam chakam
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by jaxxy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
if its a bad habit I probably won't like it.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by edosignature(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
I recently walk a patient out of my office for constituting nuisance with her gum. It's a turn off for me.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
LadyRosa:
I detest it too.Same way I hate guys that talks too much.

Huge turn off.Some guys na radio without battery. angry

Who don use mouth finish you?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Lamasta(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
DenreleDave:
A mad man will always have flimpsy excuse for everything... Your type will find it annoying if your wife is moaning while you fvcking her...

Na ur mouth dem dey use chew the gum?

See vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by edosignature(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
I recently walk a patient out of my office for constituting nuisance with her gum. It's a turn off for me...
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Emperorx: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:
Gum chewing is not a bad thing as long as you do it in peace without constituting nuisance with it.

No matter the love I have for any lady, once she develops the habit of incessantly chewing and popping gums in her mouth loudly,i will humbly walk out of her life if she refuses to change.

I don't know if I'm the only guy with a
Misophonia for loud gum chewing and popping.

I could run mad if I stay in a place with such a sound.
That is his opinion no need to insult him at all I hate any one chewing gum close to me weather a man or a woman
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by pheranme9(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Na people wey dy always eat it in cars when traveling worse pass i go wan beat them sef
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Emperorx: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:
Gum chewing is not a bad thing as long as you do it in peace without constituting nuisance with it.

No matter the love I have for any lady, once she develops the habit of incessantly chewing and popping gums in her mouth loudly,i will humbly walk out of her life if she refuses to change.

That is his opinion no need to insult him at all I hate any one chewing gum close to me weather a man or a woman.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Emperorx: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:

That is his opinion no need to insult him at all I hate any one chewing gum close to me weather a man or a woman
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Emperorx: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:

That is his opinion no need to insult him at all I hate any one chewing gum close to me weather a man or a woman.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by wales4real(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Get her a good mouthwash or take her to a good dentist that can trace and solve her mouth odor issues. This is not a good reason to dump her if you love her.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by jubrilELsudan: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
E BE LIKE SEY YOU NO LIKE FVCK

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by SmellyNyash: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Letloveleadus:
Lol
You can run mad for just gum
Well I personally hate excessive popping sounds of gums sha
gutd
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by geemd434: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
DenreleDave:
A mad man will always have flimpsy excuse for everything... Your type will find it annoying if your wife is moaning while you fvcking her...

My brother I was like that years ago... I will get angry over little things. I miss a lot of girls those days.... Now I overlook alot. This has given me peace of mind
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by Overdue: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mrtaye:

4 days kwa
you need to see a doctor
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by michlins(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:

thought I was the only one. I passionately hate that

1 Like

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by DannyWalker: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by mrkings84(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Ahh that one be say me and you for be enemies.

Because I personally use my money to buy 100naira chewing and keep in my pocket

I am addicted to chewing gum

I fit chew one gum for like 3/4days till e expires

If I no chew gum, e go be like say I want run mad embarassed

I need help

Too many mad people everywhere!
No thanks to bubu and his apc bad economy!
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by rickleye: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toks2008:

I have this condition " Misophonia" So i understand you 100%
That along with banging pots and pans and utensils in the kitchen. Clanging plates .. all these drive me up and wall . I actually punched a hole in the wall.
Despite this, I find the crime doesn't merit the punishment.
If that's her only fault they if she loves you she will stop chewing gum like the prostitutes do and understand that this affects you.
If not then maybe out the door might be the best for your mental health.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by 3phase(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Me wey be guy sef dey do am and I no dey send pesin. The popping sound dey give me joy.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by pyro10(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Seriously... especially if it's to run mad they will have lots of excuse for it.
DenreleDave:

Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by blaquebelle: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
edosignature:
I recently walk a patient out of my office for constituting nuisance with her gum. It's a turn off for me...

Nawa oo. The person couldn't be corrected simply? Power always gets to our head in this country.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by joyousever(f): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
As in eh.... I just tire for ladies this, ladies that for him mouth every time, like say na women be the cause of Nigeria's problems!! Lol
Elanqy:
Yet another thread created to talk about ladies
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by naijapikin2(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Your standard is low... Good luck..

Anyway mods reduce the amount of BB naija threads you forward to the front page. Haba.
Re: Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. by pyro10(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Once mad always mad so they search for small opportunity with flimsy excuses to be mad as they're meant to
Abfinest007:
U don't need d sound to run mad .u have a trace of it already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Favourite Sex Positions In Bed - Nigerians Respond (Very Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.