Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items (1581 Views)

Tea Party Author Says Evidence Proves Obama Married A Pakistani Man / 2010 Election. . .the Tea Party Paradigm / Tea Party Protests . . . Really Anti-obama Racist Rallies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by TayoD1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2011
Today, I sent in a completed copy of my Tea Party Presidential Poll along with a nice cheque of course.  I have attached the completed poll for viewing here as well as to ask for your responses to each of the sections of the poll.

I know my choices for first and second places for presidency will probably get the most response.  After all, who inspires liberal rage as much as Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin? Perhaps, that reason more than any other informed my choosing the two  tongue.

My response to the economic issue is borne out of a deep conviction that we do not have a revenue problem but a spending problem.  Only a crazy person will think that the way out of our current problem is to get into more debt  undecided.

As for the political issues, I'm all for getting all liberals out of Washington, whether they be Republicans, Democrats or Independents  lipsrsealed

Over to you guys.  I welcome all responses; hateful, ignorant or thoughtful alike.

Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by aloyemeka2: 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
Tayo-D:

My response to the economic issue is borne out of a deep conviction that we do not have a revenue problem but a spending problem.  Only a crazy person will think that the way out of our current problem is to get into more debt  undecided.

Who is we?. Imagine a Phoolish African  using "we" because he owns American passport. We as in Nigeria or United States?.  undecided undecided undecidedHow did you conclude that United States do not have revenue problem?. Only he-goats like you will take an illiterate like Michelle Bachman serious. And stop attaching virus on your threads lest you rob us all of the remaining dollar since the jobs are all overseas.

And please take down your profile picture. You like like a child molester in that picture.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by cap28: 1:13am On Aug 01, 2011
^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin

you've killed me bros - self delusion is a trait that many nigerians have perfected to a fine art.

imagine deceiving himself that america has no revenue problem - so why are they currently running a deficit of $14 trillion dollars?

and why this big debate over raising the debt ceiling?

how come places like gary indiana, detroit michigan are like ghost towns - you make me laugh mate

Sarah Palin who doesnt know the difference between north and south korea and who thinks you can see russia from alaska - thats who you've got on your list - that says a lot about you - keep giving me jokes mate.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by aloyemeka2: 1:39am On Aug 01, 2011
cap28:

^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin

you've killed me bros - self delusion is a trait that many nigerians have perfected to a fine art.

imagine deceiving himself that america has no revenue problem - so why are they currently running a deficit of $14 trillion dollars?

how come places like gary indiana, detroit michigan are like ghost towns - you make me laugh mate

Sarah Palin who doesnt know the difference between north and south korea and who thinks you can see russia from alaska - thats who you've got on your list - that says a lot about you - keep giving me jokes mate.

You dey mind him. George W Bush under the directives of the same crew calling for spending freeze jacked up the debt to the tune of $5-$7 trillion. There was no alarm then because all the oil and energy companies were enjoying tax breaks and shipping jobs overseas at the expense of Americans.Same gang successfully installed the lawmakers and are programming them to dance to their tune.

You may ask him where the revenues will come from since all the companies are operating overseas and selling their products in America tax free.

It is only a phoolish immigrant buffalo soldier like Tayo Dog who will rather eat white poo than accept the obvious truth.  His case is that of the miseducation of an African immigrant who theoretically understands the nitty gritty of governance and economy yet his motherland is a cesspool.

Also, in as much as I hate Palin, I still believe she is 100x better and more informed than Michelle Bachman.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by TayoD1(m): 3:01am On Aug 01, 2011
@topic,

So now that we have had the hateful and ignorant responses from aloy-emeka and cap28 (expected I might add), can we get some thoughtful responses from others?
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by armyofone(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2011
i dont like tea party, bunch of red necks. so Tayo you are a tea party member huh?

Tayo-D:

@topic,

So now that we have had the hateful and ignorant responses from aloy-emeka and cap28 (expected I might add), can we get some thoughtful responses from others?
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by TayoD1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2011
@armyofone,

i dont like tea party, bunch of red necks. so Tayo you are a tea party member huh?
I am not a registered member and have not attended any of their meetings, yet.  I will say though, that they are closer to my convictions than the DNC or RNC at the moment.

It's unfortunate that you have subscribed to the talking point by calling them a bunch of red necks.  Granted that there may be extremists, but to call all of them red necks is akin to calling all Democrats sex perverts because of Bill Clinton cheesy.  If I may ask you, how else do you expect the citizens to react and check their government that no longer represent their values?  Words abound in Washington that the Tea Party members of congress are uncompromising in their stance.  They cannot be bribed, intimidated or pressured by lobbyists.  Heck, many do not even care about re-election as long as they know they are doing the right thing.  Isn't that what we want in our representatives and public officials?
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by Ibime(m): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2011
This magan done come again.

Didn't Michelle (I hate) Blackman recently state in one of her campaign releases that "black children had more chances of growing up in a two-parent household during slavery"?

This guy is a real efulefu.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by TayoD1(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2011
@Ibime,

Didn't Michelle (I hate) Blackman recently state in one of her campaign releases that "black children had more chances of growing up in a two-parent household during slavery"?
Do you mind producing this so-called campaign release by Bachman? If you are going to mis-represent someone, why don't you do it with the subtlety I am sure you are capable of? You can do better than that Ibime.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by cap28: 12:25am On Aug 02, 2011
^^^

i dont know what planet you're on but it appears to be a different one from the one that most sane people are on.

do you actually understand what the tea party are advocating?

are you aware that they want to take away the social safety net that that protect the poor, the elderly, the disabled and the sick? are you aware that they have been calling for huge cuts in medicare, medicaid and various social services, i could understand if you were some white upper middle class hedge fund manager or investment banker who stands to benefit from what these lunatics are calling for but youre not - youre just another wage slave who is going to get a very rude awakening if these scum bags have their way.

These lunatics are a bunch of elitists they are even against the govt setting aside money for student grants - they are backed and financed by multi billion dollar corporations who have bought and paid them to defend their corporate interests - here are a few of the things they are campaigning for:

protection of subsidies for oil corporations.

protect tax loopholes for corporations

protect loopholes that allow american corporations ship jobs overseas

these lunatics are so contemptous of the poor that they have more or less held obama to ransom, forcing him to cut millions of dollars from various social programmes that protect the most vulnerable people in american society while remaining totally mute when it comes to cutting spending in areas where cuts are really needed like the gargantuan defense budget that is now running into trillions of dollars - i dont know whether you are deliberately being st.upid or whether you are simply a simpleton, whichever it is you are really irritating me.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by Ibime(m): 12:36am On Aug 02, 2011
@ Tayo-D,

I know say you be efulefu. Why not check who ya getting into bed with before you catch STDs.

http://www.jackandjillpolitics.com/2011/07/michelle-bachmann-signs-pledge-that-says-black-children-better-off-during-slavery/
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by cap28: 12:57am On Aug 02, 2011
I see now why nigeria is so backward - because its full of complete morons like Tayo D - how is it that a nigerian immigrant who ran away from a draconian system which does not provide a safety net for the poor would support a group of unhinged lunatics who are agents of corporations and special interest groups and whose major goal is to wipe out the middle classes and create a society just like nigeria where you only have the super rich and the super poor - it takes a really backward mind to actually identify with an organisation like that.

These lunatics also have another agenda - to destroy Obama - and they will stop at nothing in order to bring him down, even if it means collapsing the US economy in the process.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by TayoD1(m): 12:59am On Aug 02, 2011
@cap28,

If you want to have a debate, I will be glad to oblige you.  You know I do not shy away from such.  As for the name calling and character assassination, I will leave you and others to please your ego by engaging in that one way lunacy.  

It appears as if you were retracing your footsteps with your last posting, which I can respond to point for point.  However, you ended up jettisoning that match towards civility by another name-calling.  This is not a forum for juvenile delinquents and I will not be dragged into a "who can abuse the other person better" contest with you or any one for that matter.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by cap28: 1:16am On Aug 02, 2011
^^^

im quite happy to debate with you , but i just cant stand morons so it might be a bit difficult - the fact that you can actually allign yourself with a party that regards people who look like you as sub human says a lot about who you are.

are you auditioning for a job as michelle bachmann's butler or personal slave?

did you not know that the tea party are a bunch of unhinged racist lunatics, why would a black man like yourself - a recent immigrant to america proudly proclaim your support for a woman who openly stated that african american children were better off under slavery?

things must have been really bad for you in nigeria if you are willing to stoop this low, perhaps you might want to sign up with the Aryan Brotherhood and the KKK?
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by TayoD1(m): 1:20am On Aug 02, 2011
@Ibime,

C'mon, you are more educated than that.  I personally do not agree much with your politics, but I still give you kudos for your intelligence.  How can you take out an isolated sentence (not even a paragraph) from an entire document and run with it over the www? What happens to pretext, post-text and context?

This is where I always question the integrity of every Leftist that I discuss with.  They eventually strike one as either willfully ignorant, intellectually dishonest or outright liars.  Anyone who's read the pledge that Bachman signed knows without a doubt that it was nothing but an effort to combat the breakdown of the family structure.  Below is part of the premise of that statement you and others have taken out of context.

LBJ‟s 1965 War on Poverty was triggered in part by the famous “Moynihan Report” finding that the black out-of-wedlock birthrate had hit 26%,” the document reads. “Today, the white rate exceeds that, the overall rate is 41%, and over 70% of African-American babies are born to single parents – a prime sociological indicator for poverty, pathology and prison regardless of race or ethnicity.”

The entire paragraph reads: "Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA’s first African-American President."  

It takes either a lack of comprehension of the english language, or a deliberate attempt to smear another's character for someone to report the previous statement with the headline "Michelle Bachmann Signs Pledge that Says Black Children Better Off During Slavery".  I don't know who is more guilty of slander, the author of the hit piece or those of you who believe and propagate it.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by TayoD1(m): 1:30am On Aug 02, 2011
@cap28,

I am not responsible for your lack of self-control. You are here falsely, ignorantly and lazily accusing others of racism, and yet you can easily slander others and jump to conclusions that have no basis whatsoever in reality. You have no idea what I have done, achieved and produced both in Naija and the US, and yet you go off on a tangent making very ignorant statements.

When you are ready to grow up and jettison that childish tantrums, I will engage you in a debate. Until then, I don't care if you burst a vein or two trying to out-do yourself with more abuses. You can exhaust all the bandwidth on the www calling me all manner of names and it will not deprive me of a second of sleep tonight. Let me know when you are done with the unprofitable journey you have embarked upon.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by Ibime(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2011
Tayo-D:

@Ibime,

C'mon, you are more educated than that.  I personally do not agree much with your politics, but I still give you kudos for your intelligence.  How can you take out an isolated sentence (not even a paragraph) from an entire document and run with it over the www? What happens to pretext, post-text and context?

This is where I always question the integrity of every Leftist that I discuss with.  They eventually strike one as either willfully ignorant, intellectually dishonest or outright liars.  Anyone who's read the pledge that Bachman signed knows without a doubt that it was nothing but an effort to combat the breakdown of the family structure.  Below is part of the premise of that statement you and others have taken out of context.

LBJ‟s 1965 War on Poverty was triggered in part by the famous “Moynihan Report” finding that the black out-of-wedlock birthrate had hit 26%,” the document reads. “Today, the white rate exceeds that, the overall rate is 41%, and over 70% of African-American babies are born to single parents – a prime sociological indicator for poverty, pathology and prison regardless of race or ethnicity.”

The entire paragraph reads: "Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA’s first African-American President."  

It takes either a lack of comprehension of the english language, or a deliberate attempt to smear another's character for someone to report the previous statement with the headline "Michelle Bachmann Signs Pledge that Says Black Children Better Off During Slavery".  I don't know who is more guilty of slander, the author of the hit piece or those of you who believe and propagate it.

Mr Man, stop all this context, post text and pre text. . . all na pre-tense.

That someone would be so insensitive as to pull up the issue of slavery and black children says all I need to know about her.

More white children were in two-parent homes during slavery period, so what is their point exactly?

Bachman ko! Batman ni! She should stick to witchcraft which is what she knows best given her history as a witch.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by TayoD1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Ibime,

Mr Man, stop all this context, post text and pre text. . . all na pre-tense.
No, na common sense!!!

That someone would be so insensitive as to pull up the issue of slavery and black children says all I need to know about her.
There is nothing insensitive about it.  So we cannot have a discussion about slavery because of its sensitive nature?  That was just a sad narrative that one will expect that children will grow up more in two-parent home today than was the case during slavery when couples were forcibly separated thereby breaking the home.  It's unfortunate that a combination of social, economic and political factors have turned things upside down.  That is the point of the whole message.

More white children were in two-parent homes during slavery period, so what is their point exactly?
Like I said, go read the report.  The point is about the break down of American family structure, be they Whites, Blacks, Mulatos or albinos (like you tongue)

Bachman ko! Batman ni! She should stick to witchcraft which is what she knows best given her history as a witch.
Another hit-piece.  When did you learn the art of this hit and run?
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by martinosi: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2011
cap28:

^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMAO!!!, Some Nigerians just like to identify no matter
where they are!!!.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by JeSoul(f): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2011
Tayo all by your lonesome in here huh? cheesy

You already know how I feel about Bachmann. So far my opinion has not changed for the better. With all the polls going round, I think the nomination is Mitt Romney's to loose . . . unless voters go very differently once primary season comes around. It just seems to me that there really isn't any solid candidate out there . . . unless the Texan decides to throw in his hat and makes things really interesting. Me I'm not holding my breath. I am with you on the spending part . . . something, someone, somewhere must put a stop to the cash-spree the govt. has been on. The entire nation must tighen our collective belt and try to slowly eat into the debt before the titanic sinks.

Ibime,
   troublemaker. Wassup now? How bodi? Hope everything is green, sunshine & gravy and your cup is full to overflowing smiley.

Now that I have greeted you . . .  grin make I talk my own. I think you're being pop-tartish on that quote from Bachmann - and I'm not a fan of her. Once read in context, I find absolutely nothing wrong with what she said, or is it a crime for a white person to ever mention the word slavery or talk about problems the African-american community is facing?
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by cap28: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2011
Who are the Tea Party financiers?
Introducing the Koch Brothers:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g78ZKT-uMs[/flash]
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by TayoD1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2011
@JeSoul,

Tayo all by your lonesome in here huh?
That won't be the first or the last time.  Rest assured though, I can handle all of dem delinquents and propagandists alike.  God pass all of dem.

With all the polls going round, I think the nomination is Mitt Romney's to loose
That's a shame isn't it?  It is McCain Part 2 all over again.  I personally like Romney and T-Paw but I think both are very malleable under various circumstances. Knowing the kind of pressure a President is subjected to, I will love someone who has the backbone and the constitution to stand their ground without backing down.  This is where personalities like Bachmann and maybe Palin appear more acceptable.

I am with you on the spending part . . . something, someone, somewhere must put a stop to the cash-spree the govt. has been on.
Do you know what our biggest problem is?  It is actually base-lining.  I found out that much during the MN govt shut-down.  Our shut down happened because the Democrat Governor insisted that the Republicans have cut the budget substantially, even though the Republicans approved a budget that is about 12% higher than the previous year.  Apparently, the State govt. budget was automatically baselined to rise by 15% from the previous year and all we hear were allegations of draconian cut because the legislators approved an increase of only 12%.

All the ignorant Democrat stooges too, who do not lack in zeal were everywhere shouting cut, cut even though there was an increase in spending.  This is one other reason why the Tea Party continues to prove attractive to a lot of people.  In the status quo, we have to pick between those who want to grow the govt by default and those whose alternative is to cut its size a bit less than their rival.  It's time to reject both of them!

At the national stage also, we are giving Obama an immediate debt ceiling increase of up to $900 billion dollars to be spent right away between now and December but the corresponding cut will be spanned over 10 years. What sort of accounting trick is that? And by the way, the cut is not really to existing bloated programs but to anticipated and base-lined future increase in the government. I am really tired of this nonsense from both sides. No one wants to do the right thing, and all are only concerned about the next election. It's frustrating!!!
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by cap28: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2011
Tea Party is Controlled Opposition

The Tea Party was created to be a  mouse trap for millions of people that were waking up and beginning to ask the right questions and stand up for themselves.

[Now] Tea Party constituents are used as useful idiots, 'demanding' the very policies that are impoverishing them.

by Richard Evans
(henrymakow.com)

The Debt Ceiling / Default threat is a standard Punch and Judy script debate.  The ceiling's raised every year - sometimes twice a year.  It's been raised 10 times since the year 2000, and 74 times since 1962.  Usually they don't want the public to know so it's back page news.  When they make it a big deal like this year, it means they want to drastically cut social services.

[b]So they play this old  'good cop, bad cop' routine.  The Republicans are the bad cop that pretend to gridlock raising tax on the rich.   The argument is reversing the Bush tax cuts will prevent new job creation.

The Democrats play "good cop" by offering to cut social security or other benefits in return for 'compromise' on raising taxes.  When it's all over, the imaginary "ceiling" is "raised", and consumers are seeing less of take home out of their paychecks.

Obama,  Capitol Hill, and Bernanke all serve the same master. Governments don't plan and dictate economic policy anymore.  The financial sector does. Who is the financial sector? It's Wall Street in America; the city of London in England, the Bourse in France and Frankfurt in Germany.  This combine has taken over the authority of de facto centralized economic planning bureaucracies. They now control governments through international bypassing of local laws, and they've got all the politicians in their pocket. Central banks are controlled by financial interests - board members and controlling share holders aren't elected by consumer votes. . So they are not beholding to the public.[/b]

It started in the 80's with massive 'de-regulation' that kept the financial sector under control since they'd tried the last attempt at global coup d'tat between 1929 and 1933.

When you know all this, it becomes obvious how the Tea Party constituents are used as useful idiots, 'demanding' the very policies that are impoverishing them.

TEA PARTY

What is the Tea Party?   For those who can remember 2006-2008 before the election, there was a year where a lot of people seemed to be waking up to the news that both parties were screwing them.   In the election of 2006 the Democrats regained seats through voters who wanted the military adventures and deficit spending stopped and the troops recalled, and peace. 

No sooner than the election was done Democrat House speaker Nancy Pelosi went on national TV with Bush and Cheney to let voters know there would be no change in foreign policy.  Alienation of voters by both parties reached an all time high by March 2007. 

That's when Ron Paul appeared to lure them back into the 'magic of believing' in the election circus.  Supposedly Libertarian, Ron Paul actually led millions of voters back to the Republican ticket.

Then was the economic shock, crash, and 'Bailout' - TARP.   It was a done deal as Bush's last act of treachery before handing off to Obama, Wall Street and the 'mysterious offshore speculators'.

So by the summer of 2009, the growing pool of alienated voters and half awake, half asleep people were herded into this 'grass roots phenomenon' called the Tea Party.

I learned about the local Tea Party group here in town and very quickly recognized what I'd seen years before when I was involved with the Left local organizations in the past.   I assure you that anywhere more than a few people attempt to become organized to influence voting or political issues on any level, they will be infiltrated by at least two professional organizers skilled in hijacking action groups and turning them into controlled oppositions.   

That is what the Tea Party was from the beginning.  The Tea Party was created to be a controlled opposition mouse trap for millions of people that were waking up and were beginning to ask the right questions and stand up for themselves.

In July 30's article, Fozdyke wrote, "If current debts were simply wiped off of the books the only tragedy would be the destruction of the 'too big to fail' banks. While politicians call that a catastrophe it would actually be freedom for millions of disenfranchised debt-serfs. That's why it must not happen - and won't!"

"Wages will continue to be cut even as taxes are increased to service the debt owed to the Banker Lords. Politicians everywhere are bowing and scraping before their Lords, promising deeper cuts and higher taxes. This is as it should be and will effectively cripple economies around the world."

[b]Unbeknownst to American consumers (ie, labor, tax payers), The exponential debt system crashed years ago and has been running on artificial life support since 2008.  "Jobless recovery" is a euphemism for depression. The financial interests that own the politicians and the Fed - well aware the jig is up - ordered their lackeys in government and media to make sure all losses are borne by the consumer without them knowing it for as long as possible. In fact  Obama and Bernanke have been dutifully carrying out the order  to lower US wages by 30%.  How do we know the percentage?  That's how much it takes to bring US wages on par with the rest of the hemisphere. In America, that's why your grocery, fuel, and utility bills have been steadily rising at an alarming rate since last year.

Once you know that Bernanke's job has been to lower the US standard of living (wage value) 30% between 2006 and 2013 he no longer looks like a fumbler.  Media encourages the public to think politicians and bureaucrats 'foul up' because they're 'stupid'.  It only looks that way if you believe their job is serve and protect the consumer.  On the contrary.  We are just 'human resources', i.e. livestock.[/b]

So what do consumers have to lose if Capitol Hill defaults?  What would happen?

Default means the dollar would not be acceptable tender again until the United States paid.  How have they been paying?  They have been promising the labor of Americans that have to pay taxes. That means 18-40% of the labor of those just starting careers will go to the Federal Reserve combine for the next four decades of their lives - just to pay the interest on debt incurred this year.

When they "raise the ceiling," that means they've taken it out of the future pockets of American taxpayers. US money isn't backed by gold or natural resources.  it's backed by HUMAN resources.

Remember it's the Globalist financial sector calling the shots through their vassal politicians.  The only reason they would tell the politicians to actually default is this:  it will mean they want to collect the "debt" in privatization of public sectors.  A serious example of hostile privatization of public assets was after the Soviet Union fell down, and the Russian government handed over natural resources like OIL to private 'investors'.  The buyers were called "the Oligarchs" and they were nothing but proxies for House Rothschild.

Will they default this time?   I don't think they will so long as the US Military occupation of the Middle East is necessary in their unfolding plans.  So I expect default will come after the next big war.

http://www.henrymakow.com/tea_party_is_controlled_opposi.html
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by TayoD1(m): 3:21am On Aug 03, 2011
@cap28,

I have said before that comprehension appears to be the problem of some Leftists. Can you isolate any point made in that article that is distant from what the Tea Party stands for and is clamoring about? From the bailout, TARP and the unholy alliance between our Govt and Wall Street, the Tea Party stands shoulder to shoulder with the author in decrying the mess we have found ourselves and the way out of it.

The only area that there may have been a divergence of opinion is in taxation (though this was not mentioned directly in the article). The Tea Party's call for the Bush tax cut to be made permanent is for the benefit of small business owners that have erroneously been called "the rich". When terms are properly defined, and issues clearly laid out without any bias and slander, we will see that what is been advocated by both parties is basically the same. Don't let your feigned and unjustified hatred for these Patriots cloud your judgement of the real issue.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by martinosi: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2011
cap28:

http://www.henrymakow.com/tea_party_is_controlled_opposi.html

GREAT POST CAP28, it was always a con, their is no viable opposition to
mainstream politics in America.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by cap28: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2011
Tayo-D:

@cap28,

I have said before that comprehension appears to be the problem of some Leftists. Can you isolate any point made in that article that is distant from what the Tea Party stands for and is clamoring about? From the bailout, TARP and the unholy alliance between our Govt and Wall Street, the Tea Party stands shoulder to shoulder with the author in decrying the mess we have found ourselves and the way out of it.

The problem with you is that you are under the misapprehension that you are now a beneficiary of a white racist elitist system - simply because you are eating a few crumbs thrown under the table to you by the whites - all that will soon come to a close as jobs start to dry up in america and it becomes survival of the fittest whites - i say survival of the fittest whites because when the poo hits the fan no white person will ever stick his neck out to help or protect a black person over his fellow white person -  dont forget they control the jobs and opportunities.
go and read up about what happened to blacks in america during the great depression of the 1930s.

Now turning to your defense of the tea party, first of all IF YOU HAD TAKEN YOUR OWN ADVICE AND TRIED TO COMPREHEND THAT ARTICLE you would have discovered that the author was talking about how the tea party movement is not a legitimate political movement but a phony so called grassroots movement.

It was created originally by a group of racist rabble rousers whose sole aim was to GET RID OF OBAMA.

It started off protesting against the bail outs, the budget deficit, out of control govt spending, financing of foreign wars etc,

However once it gained momentum and managed to attract a large enough following of semi literate, white racists it was HIJACKED BY A GROUP OF SOPHISTICATED RACIST ELITISTS - whose own agenda is completely different from the agenda of the original (poor)racists who started the movement, its new agenda is:

to cut govt spending on healthcare, food and energy assistance for the poor , grants for education, medicare, medicaid and other social security programmes ( notice how these are mainly programmes which assist the middle classes and poor) and limit the regulation of corporations

Funnily enough this movement does not want cuts for govt programmes which assist the rich like bail outs, tax breaks and govt subsidies

despite screaming about how wasteful govt spending is they actually refused to back a bill in congress last month which would have stopped  the funding of the war in libya and they have never mentioned anything about cutting america's staggering $1 trillion dollar which it spends annually on its vast military which has bases in over 150 different countries

I posted a link which tells you who finance this so called grass roots movement - the Koch brothers - these brothers are worth $43 billion dollars and have already donated millions of dollars towards this movement - why are they doing this? is it because they just love spending money for no reason?

The Koch Brothers are industrialists, they own some of the most profitable businesses in america, they are also involved in the oil industry, as business people their only interest is in making more money thats why they are in favour of tax breaks,  union busting, offshoring of jobs, and restriction of environmental regulations - these billionaires now indirectly control congress - many republican congressmen are on their payroll, these paid stooges fillibuster or oppose bills which are against the interests of their paymasters and promote the ones that benefit their paymaster's agendas, these political pro.stitutes do what their paymasters tell them to do not what their constituents vote them in to do.

the other tea party rabble rousers on the streets do all the dirty work -  these morons organise all the town hall meetings where they brainwash and bamboozle docile and clueless followers into buying into the agenda of their masters over in congress.

This so called movement appeals to the worst kind of white people - these people feel let down and bitter about how hard their lives have become, but instead of blaming the white elite who have continued to lower their standard of living they have diverted their hatred towards Obama - they hate him not because of his economic policies which are  effectively a continuation of Bush and Clinton's economic policies - they hate him simply becuase he's black - many of these people do not understand anything about economics or foreign policy but they havent forgotten the good old days when the black man knew his place and kept out of sight,  now much to their indignation a black man is actually sitting in the white house and it burns them - that is why instead of attacking obama on economic issues they attack him by holding up signs saying things like: "get that african out of the white house", or displaying pictures of a white man with a white hood over his head holding up Obama hanging from a noose - these are the people you love and defend - if not for the fact that i think you may be a simpleton i would have said that you are an embarrassement to all nigerians.
Perhaps you could attend one of their rallies where you will be entertained by racists holding up placards like these:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S38VioxnBaI[/flash]

This movement has never been about real issues - it has firstly been about taking away the social welfare safety net and new deal  programmes created during the Roosevelt era, its second objective is to bring down Obama at any cost.  It is an organisation backed by a group of reactionary elitists who want a return to the good old days when the rich controlled everything and the poor were out of sight, blacks of course were still condemned to a separate and unequal system known as jim crow.

It panders to the ingrained racism which 99% of whites harbour to all non white people - this is why it has such a huge white following.

isnt it fair to say that The Tea Party movement has, as the author correctly stated been usurped by the money men who are cleverer and more politically astute than the original rabble rousers who dont understand anything about politics?

isnt it also fair to say that the tea party as it currently stands is now pushing an agenda which totally favours big business and corporations

isnt it fair to say that the rabble rousers who are part of this movement are hapless robots who are blindly following and promoting an agenda that will not benefit them in any way.

isnt it also fair to say that you are one of those hapless robots who has jumped on to a bandwagon you do not understand?
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by JeSoul(f): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2011
Tayo-D:

@JeSoul,
That won't be the first or the last time.  Rest assured though, I can handle all of dem delinquents and propagandists alike.  God pass all of dem.
  grin  grin lol.

That's a shame isn't it?  It is McCain Part 2 all over again.  I personally like Romney and T-Paw but I think both are very malleable under various circumstances. Knowing the kind of pressure a President is subjected to, I will love someone who has the backbone and the constitution to stand their ground without backing down.  This is where personalities like Bachmann and maybe Palin appear more acceptable.
A real darn shame. Malleable is downright the perfect word for Romney. He doesn't come off to me as someone with the strongest of convictions. On the flipside Bachmann and my hunting buddy Palin smiley do, but they're just such polarizing figures. I believe it is possible to be of an ideological persuation but be able to win the (reasonable) opposition. And having an opinion on a matter doesn't mean you're always right, but be willing to listen to the other side as well. The more I look at politics - especially we the populace - the more I think our major differences are just misunderstandings. We all want the same thing (for the most part) - I think its the politicians that are screwing with us . . . 

At the national stage also, we are giving Obama an immediate debt ceiling increase of up to $900 billion dollars to be spent right away between now and December but the corresponding cut will be spanned over 10 years. What sort of accounting trick is that?
Lol grin . . .  you've done your homework. I haven't looked into the details of the deal. Everything na trickery now grin I will like to think they made out as best they could  undecided not that I trust any of them. But word is the new sheriffs in town (tea party congressfolk) are laying the law down, we can be at least hopeful the spending spree will be halted. We can slowly eat into the debt one bill at a time . . .   

And by the way, the cut is not really to existing bloated programs but to anticipated and base-lined future increase in the government. I am really tired of this nonsense from both sides. No one wants to do the right thing, and all are only concerned about the next election. It's frustrating!!!
Really hmmm . . . do you have a link where I can check out the bill?

But you have heard it before now Tayo, a politician only has 2 jobs: 1Get elected 2Stay elected  grin
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by cap28: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2011
intelligent african americans like the commentator in this clip UNDERSTAND that the Tea Party is an organisation filled with disgusting racist whites who can not even be bothered to hide their racism, only racist apologists like Bill O'reilly continue to defend this reactionary organisation, look at how this black intellectual exposes Bill O'reilly for the bigot that he is:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYLHHCCM8c&feature/related[/flash]
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by martinosi: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2011
cap28:

The problem with you is that you are under the misapprehension that you are now a beneficiary of a white racist elitist system - simply because you are eating a few crumbs thrown under the table to you by the whites - all that will soon come to a close as jobs start to dry up in america and it becomes survival of the fittest whites - i say survival of the fittest whites because when the poo hits the fan no white person will ever stick his neck out to help or protect a black person over his fellow white person -  dont forget they control the jobs and opportunities.
go and read up about what happened to blacks in america during the great depression of the 1930s.

isnt it fair to say that The Tea Party movement has, as the author correctly stated been usurped by the money men who are cleverer and more politically astute than the original rabble rousers who dont understand anything about politics?

isnt it also fair to say that the tea party as it currently stands is now pushing an agenda which totally favours big business and corporations

isnt it fair to say that the rabble rousers who are part of this movement are hapless robots who are blindly following and promoting an agenda that will not benefit them in any way.

isnt it also fair to say that you are one of those hapless robots who has jumped on to a bandwagon you do not understand?

ROFLAMO @ Tayo-D! CAP28 has eaten this guys lunch and biten his Ignorant A*** lol!!!

But lets be real, this guy is an Ignorant Nigerian, He does not know
that just 45 years ago, if his parents or gran-parents had come to America they would have been riding at the back of the bus, drinking from segregated water fountains and wishing to retuen back to NIGERIA as the earliest date possible lol!!!
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by cap28: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2011
martinosi:

ROFLAMO @ Tayo-D! CAP28 has eaten this guys lunch and biten his Ignorant A*** lol!!!

But lets be real, this guy is an Ignorant Nigerian, He does not know
that just 45 years ago, if his parents or gran-parents had come to America they would have been riding at the back of the bus, drinking from segregated water fountains and wishing to retuen back to NIGERIA as the earliest date possible lol!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bros this Tayo D of a guy is beyond belief - ive never come across this level of ignorance in my life before!!!

but seriously is this guy for real, is he living in the same america that other blacks are living in or is he cooped up in a secure unit somewhere because he sounds as if he is totally removed from reality.

This guy is so bamboozled by the thought of living in a clean environment, owning a car and being able to afford three square meals a day  that he cant see the wood for the trees, he doesnt understand that there is a corrupt system underpinning all of that -  america has never been a govt of the people for the people, the banks which are run by the rich white plutocrats have been in control of america since 1913 - they own the politicians and the electoral system is a fraud. 

The uninformed american people are under the illusion that they have a say in how their country is run by way of the electoral system,  but the well informed ones know the truth  which is that the whole electoral system is a sham.

both parties serve the same powerful banking elite which runs america and europe, the elections are nothing more than popularity contests.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by yeswecan(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2011
shocked  shocked @ Tayo-D. They hate you, trust me, if they have the chance (I mean tea party) you will be deported.

At this point it is very easy to see through the Teabaggers. They claim to be against Obama's tax policies only the president is yet to increase taxes, he actually extended the Bush tax cut. Technically (in tax policies) this is an extension of Bush era so the real question is this: where were tea party's ardor during the Bush years? where were the Teabaggers - a black man came on board and suddenly a movement was created - the inspiration appeared. First it was birth certificate then its what i cannot even comprehend- Big government - Well America industrialisation was laid on the backdrop of huge government intervention.
Re: My Tea Party Express Presidential Poll And Other Items by TayoD1(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2011
@yeswecan,

I'm at work now and can't respond adequately to all the posts. I thought I should take a stab at your post for now pending when I can do justice to others.

I do not deal with people with the premise that they are out to get me. Everybody has to be dealt with based on their merit and not lost in a group. This mentality of us against them is partly to blame for the problem we have in Naija where one tribe distrusts another leading to polarization.

It's okay if you distrust the Tea Party. What I'd like to know is if you trust Obama too? I do not play identity politics, not in Naija and certainly not in the U.S. I cannot support Obama simply because he is Black (half black if I may add), neither can I denounce the Tea Party simply because we are told they are predominantly White. Doing otherwise will make me no better than the racists and tribalists that roam the WWW like cap28.

It's easy to assume the role of a victim and declare that it's all the White man's fault. As you can see, such an effort will make you an instant hero and bring you simple minded followers who rally around the excuse that it's all somebody else's fault. People like cap28 thinks bravery or enlightenment is sitting behind a computer in a run down cyber cafe and call those who achieve results in spite of the system names. Where do you begin to reeducate duchy delinquents?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Russia Will Suffer Enormous Defeat If Confronted By USA / Ukraine Is Winning The War Against Russia In Southern Ukraine (photos) / Finland To Grant US Military Autonomous Control Of Parts Of Its Territory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.