Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Attempting To Unite African Entertainment News - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attempting To Unite African Entertainment News (680 Views)

Gang Member Dies After Attempting To Gold Plate His Balls / 3 Teenagers Arrested For Attempting To Stowaway In Lagos / Court Denies 13-year-old Bail For Attempting To Kill Olusegun Obasanjo With Sach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attempting To Unite African Entertainment News by sirlojik: 3:52am On Aug 01, 2011
Hello Ladies and Gentemen,
Im new here so i'll start by introducing myself. My name is Jimmy Dean and im the co-founder of veepiz.com. We are attempting to unite African entertainment news (to be specific music news) and build the largest database of only african stars plus their videos for our afrostar application.
The problem is that we have a lot of countries to cover and little man power. So we are looking for volunteers from various african countries to help update their specific countries news and videos. Let's be patriotic and bring Africa in the spotlight.
If interested please Contact Us
Afrostar application can be found at Afrostar
PS: Forgive me but my intention is far from spamming this forum, Just asking for a bigger cause. We have a lot of talent going to waste due to lack of exposure. trust me im in the business.
Thank you and God Bless you

Jimmy Dean aka Veepiz Guru.

AfroStar is an App of Veepiz - Online African Village

(1) (Reply)

Dont 4get Me / Boko Haram Or Mend, Choose A Neighbour. / Good News.>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.