Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:50 PM

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) (78486 Views)

Eunice Igweike: NYSC Sympathizes With Family Of Slain Prospective Corps Member / 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by BadNews: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2022
Update From . COM

A Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Chioma Eunice Igweike, Who Was allegedly abducted has been found dead with vital parts of her body missing, Reports.

Details Of The Incident Are Still Sketchy At The Time Of Filing This Report but it was gathered that the deceased left her house on Wednesday, July, 20, 2022, for the three weeks orientation course at the Ogun State NYSC Camp.

According to friends and former coursemates, The Federal Polytechnic Oko graduate was kidnapped and killed by suspected Ritualists.

Meanwhile, Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her, As Sighted By with some of them calling for the scraping of the Scheme.

Ike Sunday Chinedu, a former neighbour, wrote: "TRIBUTE TO MY NEIGHBOR Hearing the news of your death should be included Among one of the best shocks of my life, being admitted into the HND programme at federal polytechnic oko,you personally gave me and my friend lodge of which you happens to be an occupant of the lodge as well.fortunately for me,u happens to be my neighbor,we joked together,vibes together,gosh!!!!!!!!!.I can remember the stress we went through in school before graduation.the quizzes, assignments, examinations Etc.

"I Can Vividly remember how other of your classmates used to come to our lodge for lectures as a result of your brilliant approach to most of your departmental courses,I can remember I haven't had any issue with you for once since we stayed together as neighbors.(something that's very rare in this generation) And this is how you ended up. I first thought that it was a joke when I heared that you were missing,then days later I now later heared they have taken your life. Rip my hero. Farewell to u chioma."

God's Chiamaka described the deceased as a Brilliant Scholar.

"Eunice why so soon? It's very hard for me to say rest in peace. you're a great scholar in my department,very brilliant. You taught me many things while in school. We go to library together. It shall never be well with the generation of all Nigerian leaders. My friend was murdered on her way to Ogun state NYSC camp. Chioma Never allow your killers to go unpunish. Obi agbawaram!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the sufferings while in school this is how Nigerian government pay you back. May the good Lord accept your soul Amen."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

6 Shares

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Man inhumane against humanity sad

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by BadNews: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Suicide i guessed tongue

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Hard times !

Death is so cheap !

6 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2022
National Youth Suffering Corps

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Lexodus42(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Wait o!
Pls what's happening in this country? The level of Insecurity in this country is terribly alarming

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Idamond: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2022
And some heathy and vibrant youth are still supporting this man..
I still don't know if they're supporting him because of tribe or party or religion or what..

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by BadNews: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2022
See Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by BadNews: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2022
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by BadNews: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2022
See More Photo And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by BadNews: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2022
May Almighty God Guide And Protect You
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Blaqroman0000: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2022
So sad..
The way I thank GOD every morning I wake up ehhh no be here

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by derecho(m): 11:52am On Jul 29, 2022
I hope no be these ritualists that call themselves politicians.
This and many unprintable wickedness is what their "structures" do for them

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by gambia(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
The country has gone to the dogs indeed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chaiii
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
I think it’s high time Ogun state is removed from Nigeria and be placed in Afghanistan.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by CSTRR: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why would anybody do this?

Why??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Laggafin: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
One wicked Agbado eater must hav done this. Rest in power

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
They didn’t even allow her to finish her nysc they still carry skullership give her immediately.

This is horrible.
No peace for any skullership institution or any applicant in future.
Ogun is a mess!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ogun on the beat again, this thing must be centered around garages or motor parks, where strangers to the state alight from, police do your work.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by onome2013: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
YOU SHALL REAP WHATEVER YOU SOW. KILLING AN INNOCENT PERSON TO ACHIEVE YOUR GREED, AND YOU THINK YOU WILL HAVE REST OF MIND
RIP

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
shocked

Chai, Ogun state again?

This is becoming too common in that backward state. If rituals actually worked, by now indigenes of Ogun state would've become the richest people in Africa.

The rate at which they are going, by December every family in the state would've at least two ritualists/skull miners

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ogun state. Such a backward and primitive state! Ritualists and human party dealers everywhere in the state. FG should declare a state of emergency in ogun state. The state deserves cleaning.

Why Killing the youth corper ? For what reason ?

People should avoid Ogun state. If you love your life avoid Ogun state. Share this with you siblings and loved ones.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by juman(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
What a country!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Afamsi: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Afonja people why?

26 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by NoQualmz: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
A state of emergency should be declared in Ogun state and her counterparts. The level of kidnapping for rituals has gone out of hand

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
angry angry angry
In Wycliffe voice... You guys are vampires
In the middle of the night
Suckin on human blood
Is that your appetite? embarassed

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toluwalase Kembi: Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend For Ritual In Ikorodu, Lagos / Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Hotel Rooms With Hidden Cameras Uncovered (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.