Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? (6256 Views)

Bulk SMS Website Admins Let's Meet Here and Share Ideas. / How Can Joomla Be Used To Create A Bulk Sms Website. Anybody? / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by bountimore: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2011
Hi Fellow Nairalanders, please i need your help and opinions on this, i intend to start this little project (BULK SMS WEBSITE), the type that sends text msgs through the internet via a website, I have just started a career in the IT Industry, am a bit of a novice though, but I intend to make this my own little project, I also intend to commercialize it in the future, but i really don't know where to start and all it entails, building a website and also am i going to be hosting the website and progam,servers, ISP provider, e.t.c. i really don't have an idea and where to start from, can anyone be of help with a step by step guideline or an idea no matter how little it is?
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by peddylinko(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2011
visit www.linkosms.com

u would get all details there
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by dellnet: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2011
1. SMS Gateway
2.Website and its requirements.
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by bountimore: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2011
@peddylinko

Thanks i was able to have an idea, really did help, thx

@dell_net
1. SMS Gateway
2.Website and its requirements.

I have read about the SMS gateway, how do i get one?, in ur opinion, which is d best?, and cost as well
website builind, i think that i can outsource, what are those requirements u mean?
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by peddylinko(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2011
i can setup ur sms website for u.

setup an api 4 u, which u can give to others to integrate ur sms gateway.

U have a fully functional sms website, and start earning cool cash.

U have access to everything.

1000 sms unit to start with.

I can host it for u if u dont have a host.

You dnt need any technical detail.
Contact me for more details georgelino2@gmail.com
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by peddylinko(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2011
all u have to do is choose a name for the website

and in less than three days u get ur own bulk sms website.

With all ur details, and any info u want to add

examples are
aricommsms.com
glinksms.com
manfieldsms.com
e.t.c

check linkosms.com for more features u get
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by emekaD3(m): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2011
Linko u are talking about resselldr aint u?
I dnt think dats wat tge poster wants
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by eddygalvin: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2011
There are lots of opensource sms applications online with litte modification you sms site should be up. U will need an sms gateway.
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by peddylinko(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
am a gateway provider

check my prices
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by antontech(m): 1:35am On Jan 13, 2013
If you plan to commercialize it,then get a video: A-Z of website design with joomla plus 3 templates..bulksms templates inclusive from http://www.designerstutor..com .You cannot continue to pay others to design an sms portal for you when you start hving your own resellers and you must be updating and adding contents to your website.Most bulksms component works well with joomla.Learn that first, then we will setup a portal for you.Send me a mail for further questions. Antontechnologies@gmail.com
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by antontech(m): 1:37am On Jan 13, 2013
If you plan to commerlize it,then get a video: A-Z of website design with joomal plus 3 templates..bulksms templates inclusive from http://www.designerstutor..com .You cannot continue to pay others to design an sms portal for you when you start hving your own resellers and you must be updating and adding contents to your website,so the joomla video is a must.Most bulksms component works well with joomla.Learn that first, then we will setup a portal for you.Send me a mail for further questions. Antontechnologies@gmail.com
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by antontech(m): 4:55am On Aug 23, 2013
Bulksms website owners here is your opportunity to have the GSM database of every state with over 81milion number.Enjoy our current bonanza today,please don't call me after 31st August because it will go back to N60000
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by kason(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2013
Ready Made Bulk SMS Site For Sale...call 08031357434, 08095387058
We build bulk sms site and sell.

FEATURES:

* 1 unit to one sms (all Network)
* FREE 1000 units
* Send SMS as low as 90k/SMS
* Login/Register via facebook button below LOGIN AREA
* Desktop application for pc/laptops
* Mobile apps (Blackberry, Android, Symbian, webOS, Windows mobile)
* ONLINE SMS PURCHASE via ATM CARDS, get credited instantly
* Send CUSTOMISED Bulk SMS with desired SENDER ID
* Auto-Compose SMS [multi-mode for Larger Companies*]
* Autoremoval of invalid/repeated numbers [you aren't charged*]
* SMS units do not expire
* INSTANT delivery
* Copy and paste recipient numbers
* Upload numbers in .CSV or .TXT format
* Store and upload numbers to your PHONEBOOK [unlimited group entries]
* Send messages to unlimited number of recipients
* Separate numbers with comma, colon, semicolon, space or enter key
* and much more...

Interested buyers should visit for detail

http://www.firstinstantsms.com/

Call Kason: 08031357434, 08095387058
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by Wazoblog(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
you aree a long thing if you are not using www.sellingbulksms.com dy only reach out to executive users...to register an acccount you will have to call them first...den it goes from there...excellent services.
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
If you need help on how to set up bulk sms website, try smsphonenumber or mobilesms24.
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by hilaryiwens05: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Check out
www.tripleclicksms.com ,we offer
affordable bulksms platform +
domain + VPS hosting for 10k. U
can also buy sms unit @1naira
www.tripleclicksms.com
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by Ucheaaron(m): 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
et Jeema SMS Component For N10,000 Only!!
The good news is that this sms component is better than the so called SPC2 or SPC High Earner and you can use it for unlimited websites. It actually [url]cost $115 (about N20,000) [/url]http://jeema.net/index.php/jeema-sms.html payable through paypal only. To get it Contact me on 07036179993,for just N10,000 only. I will assist you to set it up, so dont worry if you dont know anything about programming!!

Better still, I can create a good Bulk sms website like www.brainzsms.com for just N15,000 only for you, or if you want a bulk sms website + a webstore (where you can sell recharge cards and ebooks to millions of people even when you are sleeping), all on one website for just N30,000 only!! A word is enough for the wise!!.

Read More About the jeema sms component below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1800772/get-jeema-sms-component-n10000
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by Esiri111(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2014
bountimore: Hi Fellow Nairalanders, please i need your help and opinions on this, i intend to start this little project (BULK SMS WEBSITE), the type that sends text msgs through the internet via a website, I have just started a career in the IT Industry, am a bit of a novice though, but I intend to make this my own little project, I also intend to commercialize it in the future, but i really don't know where to start and all it entails, building a website and also am i going to be hosting the website and progam,servers, ISP provider, e.t.c. i really don't have an idea and where to start from, can anyone be of help with a step by step guideline or an idea no matter how little it is?
I'll give a standard bulk sms component for N1000 only, contact 08189149316
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by olajide4309(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
to set up a resellers website where u are eligible to earn more than 500,000 per month in fact more.call us 09091217028 or visit our website www.freshbulksms.com
Re: Help On How To Set Up A Bulk Sms Website? by EMuyi1(m): 12:12am On Apr 16, 2017
get a free bulks sms website like www.presidentsms.com absolutely free email info@presidentsms.com 08033241652 08085492813 ....... you dont have to pay a penny. My name is Osamuyi

(1) (Reply)

Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue / How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website / My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.