Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor (26059 Views)

Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2011
end time.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Vivibrown(f): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2011
quote from whyAwhy [b]"WHEN DID CHURCH BECOME FAMILY BUSINESS?[/b]

I wonder oo! bt in any case, let's be careful cos this is God and those He anointed.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by tushbobo(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2011
MAYBE IF ADEBOYE HAD CHANGED RCCGs name to something like God's Mission International Church 20 or 30 years back this wouldn't have come up.I m sure if adeboye had started his church 30 years back he wud have been no less successful.God is the one who blesses.Akindayomi's family shud be appeased if they feel cheated but that doesn't mean they shud have a say in RCCG without servin.This is God's business and they shud know that even if anyone mismanages money meant for the Lord,such a person will be judged.They shud not be the Judge
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2011
Vivibrown:

quote from whyAwhy [b]"WHEN DID CHURCH BECOME FAMILY BUSINESS?[/b] 

I wonder oo!  bt in any case, let's be careful cos this is God and those He anointed.

Why do you Nigerians have such petty minds? This is God and those He anointed? How do you know that? Were you there? Can't anyone just call himself or herself an anointed of God? What the hell does anointed even mean? The ability to steal and mislead people? You lots have been systematically and methodically brainwashed into surrendering or neglecting your reasoning faculty so that the thought of even questioning any activity in the Church will not cross your mind. No one in Nigeria is anointed of God. Leave God ALONE. I refuse to believe that any "man of God" with a private jet is legit simply because that money could have been better spent helping the less fortunate. Would Jesus have a private jet if he were alive today? Since I was a freaking little boy, my great grand parents always echoed the same bull[i]s[/i]hit, "One day, e go better", "God's time is the best", "God dey", "Let's leave it in the hands of God", "My God that I am serving is a living God", "God will manifest Himself wonderfully and fearfully(this actually creeps me out) in my life." Make una leave God alone. Nigeria will not develop if we think that some thieves are anointed of God and if we think God will help us. He has already given us brains to think with, hands to work with, legs to walk, eyes to see, mouth to talk and eat, and so on. What more do you want? I swear the next time I talk to a Nigerian and s/he unduly mentions God, I am slapping the [i]s[/i]hit outta that fool. I am all for praising GOd, yes I am, but when I need to use my head, I'll leave Baba God alone to do more important stuff.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2011
Sirs/mas,
we need to be careful how we get involved in the things of God. Please, do not incure God's wrath on your head. I rest my case.

Dunce!!! If christ can be tempted that means mortals like you, your pastor and I can be tempted and most likely fall.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Pukkah: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Why do you Nigerians have such petty minds? This is God and those He anointed? How do you know that? Were you there? Can't anyone just call himself or herself an anointed of God? What the hell does anointed even mean? The ability to steal and mislead people? You lots have been systematically and methodically brainwashed into surrendering or neglecting your reasoning faculty so that the thought of even questioning any activity in the Church will not cross your mind. No one in Nigeria is anointed of God. Leave God ALONE. I refuse to believe that any "man of God" with a private jet is legit simply because that money could have been better spent helping the less fortunate. Would Jesus have a private jet if he were alive today? Since I was a freaking little boy, my great grand parents always echoed the same bull[i]s[/i]hit, "One day, e go better", "God's time is the best", "God dey", "Let's leave it in the hands of God", "My God that I am serving is a living God", "God will manifest Himself wonderfully and fearfully(this actually creeps me out) in my life." Make una leave God alone. Nigeria will not develop if we think that some thieves are anointed of God.

You've spoken well. They have been totally brainwashed and scripted into mortal fear and eternal subservience. Do you know that people still attend Rev. King's church? The man who allegedly set a church member on fire shocked and killed her in the process!
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Biggie9: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
Behind bobo:

MAYBE IF ADEBOYE HAD CHANGED RCCGs name to something like God's Mission International Church 20 or 30 years back this wouldn't have come up.I m sure if adeboye had started his church 30 years back he wud have been no less successful.God is the one who blesses.Akindayomi's family shud be appeased if they feel cheated but that doesn't mean they shud have a say in RCCG without servin.This is God's business and they shud know that even if anyone mismanages money meant for the Lord,such a person will be judged.They shud not be the Judge

What a comment above. Why shouldnt the Akindayomi family have atleast a little say in RCCG where they are the founding family. I dont attend RCCG but another blogger b4 now said that they (Akindayomis) are pastors and remain dedicated worshippers in the church. Adeboye should plsssss for Gods sake ensure that their welfare is attended to and give them a little sense of belonging too. Afterall he Adeboye cruises in a private jet bought by the church. This kind of news even leaking out is embarassing. It doesnt cost Adeboye or RCCG anything to ensure the welfare of of their founders children unless he Adeboye is doing this purposely!
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by radiation(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2011
i still doubt if this is truly form the Akindayomis, they keep on mentioning a position 'PROVISIONAL PASTORS' there is nothing like that in the RCCG! any way, let them keep blabbing.smh
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by dare2think: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Why do you Nigerians have such petty minds? This is God and those He anointed? How do you know that? Were you there? Can't anyone just call himself or herself an anointed of God? What the hell does anointed even mean? The ability to steal and mislead people? You lots have been systematically and methodically brainwashed into surrendering or neglecting your reasoning faculty so that the thought of even questioning any activity in the Church will not cross your mind. No one in Nigeria is anointed of God. Leave God ALONE. I refuse to believe that any "man of God" with a private jet is legit simply because that money could have been better spent helping the less fortunate. Would Jesus have a private jet if he were alive today? Since I was a freaking little boy, my great grand parents always echoed the same bull[i]s[/i]hit, "One day, e go better", "God's time is the best", "God dey", "Let's leave it in the hands of God", "My God that I am serving is a living God", "God will manifest Himself wonderfully and fearfully(this actually creeps me out) in my life." Make una leave God alone. Nigeria will not develop if we think that some thieves are anointed of God and if we think God will help us. He has already given us brains to think with, hands to work with, legs to walk, eyes to see, mouth to talk and eat, and so on. What more do you want? I swear the next time I am talk to a Nigerian and s/he unduly mentions God, I am slapping the poo outta that fool. I am all for praising GOd, yes I am, but when I need to use my head, I'll leave Baba God alone to do more important stuff.

Thank You.                 
If they are "Anointed Men of God" what are we then?  ----anointed children of the devil?  aren't we all supposed to be anointed? 

Mentally lazy people always wanting God to do everything for them.  Did God come down to develop the western world for them?
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by alphonsok: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2011
people should be careful about their comment.God will deal with issue himself.pastor adeboye is an anointed man of God without any doubt and all his action so far does not show that he wants to turn RCCG into his personal property.i guess the family of late founder are greedy and that is why they want to spoil the name of the pastor adeboye.God will intervene
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by ogajim(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2011
Sicherheit:

If one more person types "incur God's wrath" in this matter, they will incur my wrath. What nonsense is this? These churches have managed instill fear in people's minds they are afraid to call them out on their rascality. The family obviously knows more than we do about what kind of "entity" RCCG is or they won't be demanding things that suggests RCCG is a regular business/corporation instead of a church.  undecided

I loved this post!

Sie wie ein Löwe klang meines bruders grin grin grin

For someone whose username means security, this is a SECURE response.

Shalom.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Akiika: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2011
Well, as long as the GO and family benefit from the church one way or the other, the founder's family need to enjoy some benefits too. I don't want to be quick to judge anybody but i suggest this be settled amicably because if they go to court of law, a lot will be exposed.
Nigerians are the most hypocritical people in the world, God this, God that, by the grace of God, Insha Allah e.t.c we still remain the most corrupt nation, utter disregard for ourselves, not only the Govt. most of us individually are not honest including our pastors and imams. Spare me all the 'annointed men of God" bullshit, church is business so Mr Adeboye should be fair to the founding family if he's not.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by iz2much: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2011
Give what belongs to Cesar to Cesar
Pastor Adeboye should know better, which church doesn't recognized its founder?? NONE
CAC, TAC, Cherubim and seraphim. and so on,we all know Orimolade and Joseph Ayo babalola. so why wont Redeem show some respect
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2011
i guess they too want to "eat".
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Pukkah: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2011
Akiika:

Well, as long as the GO and family benefit from the church one way or the other, the founder's family need to enjoy some benefits too. I don't want to be quick to judge anybody but i suggest this be settled amicably because if they go to court of law, a lot will be exposed.
Nigerians are the most hypocritical people in the world, God this, God that, by the grace of God, Insha Allah e.t.c we still remain the most corrupt nation, utter disregard for ourselves, not only the Govt. most of us individually are not honest including our pastors and imams. Spare me all the 'annointed men of God" bullshit, church is business so Mr Adeboye should be fair to the founding family if he's not.

These hypocritical people have been brainwashed beyond redemption. They have eyes but they see not; ears but they hear not; so they are deaf and blind. They will soon start heaping abuses and hurling curses at you.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by buy1get3(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2011
church is on watch out zone!!!
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
Think am in the wrong business.
Need to start a church ASAP!
Amen!
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by tunde233(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2011
First, how can we be sure of the autenticity of the source?
Secondly, where were they all these year when
Adeboye is labouring for the Church Growth?
Thirdly, when did they realised that theocracy
is no longer what the church need but democracy?
Fourthly, Has God failed to take care of them
or do they have evil eyes?
Fiftly, Are they serious about the Kingdom?
Sixtly, have they met Pastor Adeboye in person
to air their dissatisfation?
Sevently, Are they convinced that God would want these issue be publcised even if true?
until then, the real motives are hidden
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Tunde233
Sevently, Are they convinced that God would want these issue be publcised even if true?

You were asking intelligent questions until the dumbness caged in you got loose and made you make this daft statement.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Jenifa1: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2011
The Akindayomi family this, Akindayomi family that, bla bla bla.
Where was the Akindayomi family:
1. when RCCG was founded?
2. when Adeboye became GO?

Now that someone's hardwork has paid off, some hyenas have surfaced for a share.

Anyway, I siddon de look. Let's see how this plays out.

Bingo!!
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by 4good(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2011
Pastor Adeboye is just like His Predecesor, Pa Akindayomi in so many ways. Humble. They both beleive in hearing from God and dont like the reward of wickedness. They both hunger after soul-winning, fasting and fasting and fasting and praying almost always. Anyway, nothing is impossible under heaven. And if the write-up is true, it is coming from one of the most likely sources for this kind of blaspheme, pride and disregard to the person of the Holy Spirit.
Most children of Men of God in the Bible were found with this same spirit of error

The Children of Eli 1Sam 2:12-17, 22-25
The Children of Aron Lev 16:1-2
Korah, Dathan, Abiram Numbers 16:1-end

If Adeboye is to follow the example of His Boss when he was appointed, then he possesses the divine right to choose his successor. Biblically, voting was never God's original method of choosing leaders. God still speaks. He spoke thru Akindayomi to hand over to Adeboye. He has not changed. He will also tell Adeboye, (not the Akindayomi family or thru their suggestions) the next G.O.

Men who Challenge God's Authority with monetary undertones or personal recognition only invoke the wrath of God. I trust the G.O. He will be praying for them for mercy. (If the news is true). I pray God will not bypass him and fight for His own Like He did against Aaron and Miriam, Korah, Dathan, Abiram.
Pastor Adeboye is one man of God that we all must accept as God's true and genuine servant
God bless Nairaland. God bless our country.

This is a simple strategy from HELL to distract the G.O.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2011
I want to be God's servant too, so that I can have a private jet and tons of money.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by tEsLim(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2011
Any profit driven organization will become greedy and then corrupt. Desire for profit calls for unfair competition
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by valecia: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2011
hahaha, show of shame. will a man decide for God. is the house of God a business or market place?
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by OnlydTruth: 12:15am On Aug 03, 2011
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/laolu-akande/we-have-no-grudges-against-adeboye-children-of-founder.html

We Have No Grudges Against Adeboye - Children Of Founder
Tuesday, 02 August 2011 17:10 Written By Empowered Newswire Hits: 181

User Rating: / 0
PoorBest
Disturbed by the claims made recently by one of the grand sons of their late father, against the church their father founded, and its current General Overseer, all the 5 children of the family of Pa. Josiah Akindayomi have denied harbouring any dissent nor are they formenting any protests against Pastor Enoch Adeboye or the RCCG

In a press statement distributed in New York by Pastor Titi Akindayomi Adewale, the 4th born and third daughter of the late RCCG founder the family noted that " we would like to publicly state that Abiodun Olukowajo is not appointed to represent or speak on behalf of the family. Hence, all the statements against Daddy G.O and RCCG are entirely null and void."

Pastor Titi, as she is fondly called, is a well-known New York based RCCG pastor of Holy Ghost Zone located in the West Chester County of New York, on the western shore of the city. She said after an emergency family meeting yesterday in Lagos, her 4 other siblings, authorized her to issue the statement on the behalf of the family.

The other siblings who are based in Lagos, Nigeria are Pastor Mrs Olufunmilayo Olukowajo, whose son had issued the controversial protest letter, Pastor Mrs Olubunmi Deborah Akindele, Pastor John Kolade Akindayomi and Pastor Ifeoluwa Akindayomi.

Below is the full text of the family statement:

OUR RESPONSE TO THE CLAIMS by Abiodun Olukowajo claiming be representing Akindayomi family.

Firstly, we would like to publicly state that Abiodun Olukowajo is not appointed to represent or speak on behalf of the family. Hence, all the statements against Daddy G.O and RCCG are entirely null and void

Here is the true opinion of the Akindayomi family:

1. We are very satisfied with the running of RCCG since the death of Late Rev. Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi 30 years ago.

2. Regarding payments, the Akindayomi Family has received substantial financial support from RCCG in the last 30 years – with children and grand children and great grand children as beneficiaries

3. RCCG has grown from 40 parishes to an applaudable 20,000+ parishes across the globe with the primary interest to win souls as articulated in the mission of the church

4. The legacy of the Late Rev. Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi …(It is the responsibility of the children to reflect the legacies of the father in their conducts.) Galatians 6:4-says “Let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another”. Moreover, Late Rev. Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi mentioned during his lifetime didn’t want any ceremonies heralding him because his main goal was to always put Jesus at the fore-front. Hence, not even after his demise.

5. Regarding transparency, we believe that the running of the church is left to the discretion of whoever God has appointed as the General Overseer of His Church. We trust Daddy G.O and we know that whatever decision he makes is as led by God. Hence, we do not need to have an idea of RCCG accounts or any decision making processes regarding any building work, major or even minor project. The Akindayomi family doesn’t feel any disrespect because the church doesn’t report to us.

6. The vision of late Rev. Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi has been adequately preserved and even taken further by Daddy G.O. whatever improvements that have been made by Daddy G.O have been for the furtherance of the gospel of Jesus Christ and we are satisfied with that. Hence, we do not need a permanent representative of the family in the governing council to act as a police or signatory to any document.

7. There is absolutely no need for a family picture of the surviving members of late Rev. Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi to be included in any publication of RCCG. This is God’s church, not a business venture.

8. The Akindayomi family does not require any disclosure to be made in regards to purchases of buildings, transportations and salaries of decision makers. We also do not demand that this information be made public to the worldwide membership annually. The Akindayomi family is not requesting a full disclosure of the private assets of the decision makers at the RCCG. It is none of our business.

9. Daddy G.O is the General Overseer of the RCCG and it is entirely appropriate and responsible for his name to be clearly and easily located on any RCCG material/resource. This is an attribute of a good leader and it is entirely his decision wherever he would like his name located.

10. The Akindayomi’s family is satisfied with the spiritual direction of RCCG under Daddy G.O’s leadership. We trust his beliefs and we can bank on his integrity as a man that seeks to please God always. We believe in the advancements, so we do not demand that RCCG reverts back to its original position. “The Church is marching on”, We continually pray that God’s grace and anointing be increased upon his life so he can continue the good work in advancing the kingdom of God.

11. Contrary to Abiodun Olukowajo’s opinion, the Akindayomi’s family knows that God led late Rev. Josiah Olufemi Akindayomi to appoint Pastor Adeboye after him to be the General Overseer of RCCG for life. Thus, he has the divine right as directed by God to choose his successor after him too. We do not believe, and as a matter of fact, it is not in the original word God gave Papa to elect the General Overseer by ballot or election. We trust, believe and in submission to the authority God has set over us and not democracy.

SIGNED: Pastor Mrs Titi Akindayomi-Adewale, New York

August 2, 2011
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2011
[size=16pt]I do not really like commenting on Nigerian made Churches affairs as I do not believe they are true representatives of Christ going by their crass passion for materialism and personal glorification.

Matma Ghandi once said that your Jesus i like but your Christians are not like your Jesus. I wonder what else he would have added to his witty statement if he were to meet a Nigerian pastor flying a private jet to preach in India.

However, i will address the matter from a pure juristic angle. Pa Akindayomi founded the RCCG along with certain others who would ordinarily have made up the church board of trustees. he then appointed Pastor Adeboye as the general overseer.  If this appointment was in accordance with the Church Constitution, then it would be taken that the appointment of a General Overseer is subject to the discretion of the incumbent general Overseer without the need for any validation from the church trustees. More so, Akindayomi died as a general overseer, therefore, it should be accepted that the term of office of a general overseer will only expire at death.

The Akindayomi's argument that pastor Adeboye should put himself up for election does not have any legal backing and should be ignored. More so, the Akindayomi cannot have a personal represenative on the church board as the church is not  a limited company

However,  I agree with them that the financial account of the church should be made public as the church is a company limited by Guarantee

I also agree with them that pastor adeboye should not use the Church name to promote his own personal interest as the church is a separate entity in law.

I further submit that the RCCG should make adequate provision for the family of late akindayomi in the same way and manner that they provide for the wife and children of pastor adeboye  out of the common purse of the church.

Like i said earlier, my opinion is based purely on the fact alone.  I do not agree that Christianity should be used to aggrandize personal financial fortune as exhibited by the wanton display of crass materialism by the RCCG leadership[/size]
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Kristaz(m): 12:43am On Aug 03, 2011
I thank God4 d grace,wìsdom & understanding displayed by d children of d Late founder.God have mercy on d prodigal misguided grandson.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by ILuvAss63(m): 1:48am On Aug 03, 2011
The fact of d matter is dt d RCCG was not founded by Adeboye . If d registration of d church as a corporate-entity was done by d founder : Pastor Akindayomi , then his next of kin definitely ve rights of claim to control of d church . Adeboye shud nt bite d fingers dt feed him .
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 03, 2011
Excellent riposte from the Akindayomi children. Those are mature christians right there.
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 03, 2011
"The temple of the most high begins with the body which houses our life, the essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans, which was suppose to help people grow spiritually. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High of Creation. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe, and each other…"
— Haile Selassie I

My point - None of those religious leaders are anointed by pure water talk less of by God. They are in service to themselves and prevail in our society as a direct result of the poverty and mass ignorance. Let them take the case to Court - thats where businesses go when they have a falling,
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by cold(m): 3:04am On Aug 03, 2011
The rebuttal by the Akindayomi family is more of an attempt to save face & ameliorate the humiliation that the petition is likely to cause in the RCCG ministry.Were these not comments made by the same pastor Titi in 2009;

However, a member of RCCG in New York told Saharareporters that Pastor Titi frequently expresses concern the abandonment of the family and this source pointed us to the pastor's Facebook page where she made an entry on July 14, 2009 to the effect that,  “Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”. This source disclosed to our correspondent that Pastor Titi's entry was an indirect reference to the fact that Pastor Adeboye was basking in the glory whose foundation was made by her father.

A classic case of talking from both sides of the mouth
Re: RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 03, 2011
cold:

The rebuttal by the Akindayomi family is more of an attempt to save face & ameliorate the humiliation that the petition is likely to cause in the RCCG ministry.Were these not comments made by the same pastor Titi in 2009;

However, a member of RCCG in New York told Saharareporters that Pastor Titi frequently expresses concern the abandonment of the family and this source pointed us to the pastor's Facebook page where she made an entry on July 14, 2009 to the effect that,  “Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”. This source disclosed to our correspondent that Pastor Titi's entry was an indirect reference to the fact that Pastor Adeboye was basking in the glory whose foundation was made by her father.

A classic case of talking from both sides of the mouth

perhaps she changed her tune after she had been "settled"? Being "pastor" of a NY branch of the RCCG is lucrative enough to force her to change her mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.