Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:47 PM

A Text On C++ And Vb - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Text On C++ And Vb (1127 Views)

Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland / Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Text On C++ And Vb by Ade456: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2011
Hey guys, i write code in vb6 and c++, but i need more textbooks to enhance myself, Pls help me guys with sure sites to download books and sure textbooks
Re: A Text On C++ And Vb by iGravity(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2011
If you want to learn C++ there is the C++ site. Professionals recommend it. I have never done VB in my life so I won't be able to help on that one.
Re: A Text On C++ And Vb by ChfPriest: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2011
vb sucks.

Learn programming using Delphi
Re: A Text On C++ And Vb by ektbear: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2011
I'm relearning C++ myself.

The book Accelerated C++: Practical Programming by Example is what I'm using. It uses the STL (standard template library) from the start, which is in contrast to many other books. I've worked through the first few chapters, I think it is pretty good. Also has good reviews. You can find a copy of it on the torrent sites.
Re: A Text On C++ And Vb by Mobinga: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2011
ekt_bear:

I'm relearning C++ myself.

The book Accelerated C++: Practical Programming by Example is what I'm using. It uses the STL (standard template library) from the start, which is in contrast to many other books. I've worked through the first few chapters, I think it is pretty good. Also has good reviews. You can find a copy of it on the torrent sites.

Isn't that illegal where you are? Be careful, there are serious laws about to be implemented to stop that kind of illegal distribution.

Find me at ars technica http://arstechnica.com
Re: A Text On C++ And Vb by ektbear: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
I think you'll get in trouble if you are uploading lots of stuff, but not really if you are just a random guy downloading.

And there may be some torrent anonymizers? I dunno. Anyway, if afraid, just buy the book smiley
Re: A Text On C++ And Vb by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2011
Re: A Text On C++ And Vb by okeyxyz(m): 2:16am On Aug 12, 2011
omo_to_dun:

If everyone should spend a week in jail for each book s/he has ever downloaded, then I'll rot in jail.

grin grin we plenty o
Re: A Text On C++ And Vb by okeyxyz(m): 2:25am On Aug 12, 2011
Ade_456:

Hey guys, i write code in vb6 and c++, but i need more textbooks to enhance myself, Pls help me guys with sure sites to download books and sure textbooks

cplusplus .dhort. com is great for someone with good basics of C++, which u seem to be at least, but not for a complete novice. if u post ur email add, i could sent u an ebook or two.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building An Online 3D Gaming Platform / Java Primer 2014 / My Advice To You, Is Never To Pay A Dime To Any So Called Experts For Ebooks...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.