Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,055 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Psquare's Invasion Vs. Wizkid Superstar Album. Which Do You Prefer? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Psquare's Invasion Vs. Wizkid Superstar Album. Which Do You Prefer? (1974 Views)

Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? / Olamide Durosoke Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Is Better? / Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare's Invasion Vs. Wizkid Superstar Album. Which Do You Prefer? by obiscolly(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2011
I just got psquare's invasion album yesterday, and really i must say the twins are back again, bigger and better in with their ever-unique style. Wizkid also dropped his Superstar album recently and i must tell you, its off the hook.

I'm not really taking any sides but psquare's album really satisfy my taste of music, though Superstar album is equally good to me. So i want to hear our views. Which if the albums do you find more appealing?
Re: Psquare's Invasion Vs. Wizkid Superstar Album. Which Do You Prefer? by amblors(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2011
you're not taking any sides? but you want us to take sides?
Re: Psquare's Invasion Vs. Wizkid Superstar Album. Which Do You Prefer? by obiscolly(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2011
yeah, i'm not taking sides. Psquare just delivers the kind of music i connect easier to. But both psquare and wizkid are equally good artistes. So i just wanna know which of the albums you flow more with??
Re: Psquare's Invasion Vs. Wizkid Superstar Album. Which Do You Prefer? by mikuz(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2011
Haha what a joke! "invasion" is not in the class of "superstar".INVASION is the new definition for MEDIOCRITY if you ask me.
Re: Psquare's Invasion Vs. Wizkid Superstar Album. Which Do You Prefer? by thando(f): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2011
i cannot believe that onyinye song that evrybody is ravin about is so similar to no one like u
Re: Psquare's Invasion Vs. Wizkid Superstar Album. Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2011
mikuz:
Haha what a joke! "invasion" is not in the class of "superstar".INVASION is the new definition for MEDIOCRITY if you ask me.

Both albums are mediocre. The only reason Wizkid can get any kind of pass is because "Superstar" was his debut album. I personally wouldn't considering he worked with veterans on that album, but I understand why someone would do so lol.
Re: Psquare's Invasion Vs. Wizkid Superstar Album. Which Do You Prefer? by obiscolly(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2011
thando:

i cannot believe that onyinye song that evrybody is ravin about is so similar to no one like u

yeah i agree they're kinda similar, but its a song you'll move your body to anytime.
mikuz:

in what sense do you mean??

(1) (Reply)

What a Music Producer Face in the Studio ( Photo) / Fabfilter 2017 Full Bundle For Sale / Download Newsong Dawih - Again&again(ft Davido)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.