Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government (20849 Views)

"We’re Proud Of You" Apapa LP Faction Passes Vote Of Confidence On INEC / Lai Mohammed: Our Achievements Will Leave Nigerians Breathless / Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by TheRareGem1(f): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo said the Federal Government is proud of its achievements recorded so far.

He said the Federal Government has done a lot against human trafficking through the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons and other Related Matters (NAPTIP).

Osinbajo said It is on record that this administration has continued to deploy the necessary political will in the fight against human trafficking by providing direction and support to NAPTIP

[/b]The Vice President said this in Abuja at the last day of NAPTIP’s one-week celebration of the 2022 World day against human trafficking organised by NAPTIP and the International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)[b]

[/b]He said: “As a government, we are proud of the achievements already recorded by NAPTIP, her partners and other stakeholders but I am here to urge that we all must do more, I am persuaded that with more support from everyone including the private sector as already evident in this year’s collaboration, more will be achieved and Nigeria and the world will be better for it.[b]

“It is on record that this administration has continued to deploy the necessary political will in the fight against human trafficking by providing the direction and support to NAPTIP and other critical stakeholders to make Nigeria a human trafficking free nation.”

Director General NAPTIP, Dr. Fatima Waziri-Azi, said the agency since its inception has secured 530 convictions, 36 convictions of the number and counting were secured in 2022

https://thenationonlineng.net/were-proud-of-our-achievements-as-government-osinbajo/?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by TheRareGem1(f): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
I'm very sure majority won't read the content of this post.
How would you know that the VP was represented by his DCOS or that he said "As a government, we are proud of the achievements already recorded by NAPTIP" grin grin

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by samuel900(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Idiots

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by threesome2: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Penguin2: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Osinbajo is a shameless idiot; a man without honour.

Don’t be like Osinbajo.

190 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by God1000(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
I like him, but I totally disagree with him on this

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Manson1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Which achievement? Am seriously disappointed in him. To say that we were angry he wasn't given the Apc presidential ticket, but who knows, he might be worse of.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Bugwu: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Osinbajo couldn't have said this

20 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by LordMangekyo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
I'm so scared right now...
Some iniquitous, unscrupulous yoruba elements on this forum, bullied, harrased and even threatened my life this morning cry cry cry
They requested I denounce my support for Peter obi, and endorse Tinubu instead...
What do I do? cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Holybaddo: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
He is proud of what exactly?

How will He know the suffering of Nigerians when he is busy enjoying him self

24 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by okefranci: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
A loudable achievement
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by ThatFairGuy1: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yet you're supporting a failed ex Governor Peter Obi
Penguin2:
Osinbajo is a shameless idiot; a man without honour.

Don’t be like Osinbajo.

182 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Zeemam: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
I'm proud of.you Osinbajo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by princepeter566: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
If it's in NAPTIP yes but, if it's in security, education, investment, power, refinery f9 sir.
Please if u don't want Nigeria to pour buhari frustration on u, just keep quiet.

30 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Ckonnet: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
That's why you where disgraced at ordinary primary election.

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by slimfit1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Haba pastor talk true for once in your life!!! Try to shame the devil once in a lifetime now.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by WonderManly(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hear wetin our new Ice Cream seller dey talk now

23 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by whoawa(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo said the Federal Government is proud of its achievements recorded so far.

He said the Federal Government has done a lot against human trafficking through the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons and other Related Matters (NAPTIP).

Osinbajo said It is on record that this administration has continued to deploy the necessary political will in the fight against human trafficking by providing direction and support to NAPTIP

[/b]The Vice President said this in Abuja at the last day of NAPTIP’s one-week celebration of the 2022 World day against human trafficking organised by NAPTIP and the International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)[b]

[/b]He said: “As a government, we are proud of the achievements already recorded by NAPTIP, her partners and other stakeholders but I am here to urge that we all must do more, I am persuaded that with more support from everyone including the private sector as already evident in this year’s collaboration, more will be achieved and Nigeria and the world will be better for it.[b]

“It is on record that this administration has continued to deploy the necessary political will in the fight against human trafficking by providing the direction and support to NAPTIP and other critical stakeholders to make Nigeria a human trafficking free nation.”

Director General NAPTIP, Dr. Fatima Waziri-Azi, said the agency since its inception has secured 530 convictions, 36 convictions of the number and counting were secured in 2022

https://thenationonlineng.net/were-proud-of-our-achievements-as-government-osinbajo/?

We are more proud you Lost the primaries.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Betanaija42moro: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hmmm, sometimes politicians think they are talking to fools.

What exactly did this govt achieved? Insecurity,
Poor economy, unemployment etc

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Fkmodhi: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
The werey VP wey dat doctor supposed amputate his leg.

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by techWriter3: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
politicians is a shameless jackass; a man without honour

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Guy bow your head in shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Drabeey2011: 1:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Hmm, things are happening
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Jengem: 1:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Fool.ish short man dev.il
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:37am On Aug 02, 2022
God bless our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Chiedu4Trump: 1:37am On Aug 02, 2022
The thunder wey go fire you dey do press ups

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Jengem:
Fool.ish short man dev.il

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Gubioma: 1:37am On Aug 02, 2022
TheRareGem1:
How would you know that the VP was represented by his DCOS or that he said "As a government, we are proud of the achievements already recorded by NAPTIP" grin grin
Dan Borno..... (Kanuri Boy)
Confuse woman nothing stop from reading this post
Shikenan Nagode
Re: Osinbajo: We’re Proud Of Our Achievements As Government by Gubioma: 1:38am On Aug 02, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Dan Borno..... (Kanuri Boy)
Confuse woman nothing stop us from reading this post
Shikenan Nagode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame / Obanikoro Speaks On EFCC Raid On His House / Youths Give Buhari 8-week Ultimatum To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.