Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1595 Views)

Can "change Of Name" Be Done Twice? / . / Change Of Surname. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ifsez: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2011
Re: . by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2011
^^^ Interesting concept.

But what's in it for you? You say it was stressful doing just yours, yet you're prepared to take on a whole bunch more stress? It wouldn't be unreasonable for you to charge extra for your time, and it would make what you're offering a darn sight more plausible.
Re: . by ifsez: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2011
@ Siena sometimes you don't need to get anything,Thank you is simply enough.I have the office to do it for them now.So there is nothing stopping me from reaching out a hand to ladies who need it.if we could all help each other in our own little way,Don't you think our country will be a better place to live in?We don't have to benefit or look for what we will get all the time,
Re: . by ifsez: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2011
To make it clearer for you to understand,I work in the advertising Industry now.When I did mine,I was Serving.I have contact with the people in the Media (Newspaper,TV and radio Stations) on a daily bases. That is why I said I have the Office to help out now.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2011
ifsez:

[b]To make it clearer for you to understand,I work in the advertising Industry now.[/b]When I did mine,I was Serving.I have contact with the people in the Media (Newspaper,TV and radio Stations) on a daily bases. That is why I said I have the Office to help out now.

With emphasis on the above, it makes sense.
Re: . by jossy26: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2011
I thinkl your marriage certificate should suffice for the change of name why newspaper advert again?
Re: . by ifsez: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2011
Marriage certificate is fine,But some Organisations require both of them.That is why It is necessary to have both.
Re: . by Chrys1(f): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2011
The names in my marriage certificate are different from dat in my school certificate. What do i do for my Nysc posting.
Re: . by ifsez: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
You are not expected to be married in School (Though some women are already married before they go to school) Definitely your surname will change.That is why change of name is necessary as back up evidence.
Re: . by ibekanem: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2011
ALL PLEASE I NEED A COPY OF THISDAY NIGERIA DATED 12TH JANUARY 2007 VOL 11. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP? I NEED A COPY OF PAGE 57. Kindly send to iboro@hotmail.co.uk. I am In PHC and really need it

(1) (Reply)

Your Ideal Job / When Armed Robbers Ask You To Make Love To Your Daughter Or Be Killed..what 2do? / What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.