Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

Plot Of Land For Sale At Foursquare Estate, Mpape - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plot Of Land For Sale At Foursquare Estate, Mpape (1141 Views)

A Plot Of 650SGM Land For Sale At Mpape Area In Abuja 2.200million / Abuja Desperate Sale(kuruduma Layout 8,738sqm,7400sqm For 5m,Mpape 2 Hectre 2m / House For Sale at Mpape,Abuja with 10 Pictures attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land For Sale At Foursquare Estate, Mpape by faoogoke(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
I have a plot of land for sale at Foursquare Estate, mpape. it is 1000sqm in size and is intended for three bedroom semi-detached bungalow. I have on the payment receipt with me. Allocation letter is yet to be made available to subscribers. If you are interested please call 08028404112. The price is N1.5million
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale At Foursquare Estate, Mpape by gambino: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
faoogoke:
I have a plot of land for sale at Foursquare Estate, mpape. it is 1000sqm in size and is intended for three bedroom semi-detached bungalow. I have on the payment receipt with me. Allocation letter is yet to be made available to subscribers. If you are interested please call 08028404112. The price is N1.5million

hello Faogoke,
Please as regards the plots at foursquare gospel church land at mpape. I bought into the scheme from foursquare gospel like 4years ago and I still hve not heard anything about CofO or any tangible development;was it the same plot you subscribe to?
part NGO part Foursquare?
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale At Foursquare Estate, Mpape by enado: 7:08am On Apr 28, 2015
oga wey post for land, collect your complete papers before you dey look for buyer, na so we dey buy land wey we no fit claim for abuja, if you are real put your documents together and interested buyer pls verify b4 any payment,

(1) (Reply)

Buy A House With Mortgage Loan In Kpdc Estate,lugbe,abuja / Ikeja Dairy Farm Estate, Ogba: 2 Bedroom Flat For {sale} / For Sale/lease In Nyanya,abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.