Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) (49045 Views)

He Completed His House Without Uttering A Single Word To Me As A Close Friend / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Discovery4today: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbyq9jmBHAo
Man laments after returning to Nigeria to find that his wife has sold his house for just N10m and absconded with the money.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by mymadam(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Not taking sides.... yet, because we don't know the true story yet. However, we all know that, as there are evil wives, so are there evil husbands undecided

#my2kobo

MODIFIED: To all those with my mention.

Please calm down because, neither you nor I know the true story yet. Let's hear from the other side too. Meanwhile, the man has the option of securing the services of a lawyer and/or reporting to the Police.

Peace & Love kiss

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Yankee101: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Even is she's good in bed or can cook well, no marry ashawo

Unless of course you hear from God specifically

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Yankee101: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
When you marry woman wey dey bleach dey barb punk dey slay wetin you dey expect oga?

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
I fear who no fear some women o

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by gentlestdude(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Serves the fool right, soon all of una go dey get sense small small

24 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by LaSenior: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Cibel59(f): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
I fear who no fear my gender undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by sukkot: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin man said dey-vey-lope-ment fees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by kingthreat(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Women 1960 to 1980 — Marry them and sleep with your eyes closed
Women 1981 to 2000 — Marry them and sleep with one eye closed
Women 2001 to 2020 — Marry them and don't sleep. Always be on the watch
Women 2021 and above — Don't marry them at all

233 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by StonedLex(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
There are 2 sides to every story.

But my best guess is the man must have done his wife wrong for her to abscond with the money.

I bet you, she's spending the money with another guy younger than her.

4 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
And the wife will be OBIDIENT sold her husband house to become YUSFUL, but I know with the proceed her LABOR Will be in VAIN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by balanceofterror1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin

If the property is jointly owned pls go to court and reclaim it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by PENNYSWAP: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
that future is definitely a FEMALE

Women for u, she was cheating and some dude she’s cheating with manipulated her into doing this shit

Had it been it was a man, he will cheat and still retain the house cuz house belongs to the man’s son( why sell a house ur own son will still inherit

Woman love with her heart while men love with their head

Just sabi pound a woman and she can kee her papa for u

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by caesarsconcept(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
The only stranger in your family is your wife, keep this in mind at all time

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by BeardedTraveler: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ah

Check my profile for phone deals
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Unruly7(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by strangest(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmm.... May God help us all... The women of this generation though...
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin

The most dangerous thing that can happen to a man is to fall in love or marry a woman that chooses and loves money more than anything in this life. A woman who at the sight of money throws dignity and caution into the wind. A man with that kind of a woman is heading towards destruction as anything you do for her wouldn’t satisfy her.

The reason why Samson in the Bible fell wasn’t because he was a womanizer. He fell in love with a woman that loves money. She pressed hard on him to reveal his secret to her and after he did that, she went on and revealed his secret to his enemies after she received some money.

20 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by BigDawsNet: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmm

Make your kid next of kin

He get why

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Zimmermann(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na wa…

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by KarlWhyte(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by abobote: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Your wife no get family ?
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by MrRhymes101(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
The wife is evil but Only a thief will buy this kind of property for 10 million naira

15 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by sukkot: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
cheesy man said DEY-VEY-LOPE-MENT fees

1 Like

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by mbahdi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why lament na me marry am for him
The buyer should be arrested,how on earth will you buy this house for 20million.abi na land he buy.standard one bedroom house for naija now na above 20millions.
Na him u come buy a whole duplex 10m

7 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by atinga1: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
An agile young man is somewhere pulling her strings. Whenever a woman does something drastic as this, a young bobo is shining her Congo with reckless abandon.
That's why a man needs to send a cheating woman packing.

12 Likes

Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by 5iine: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) by Allisgud: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
What is even paining the man is the house is worth more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aluminium or Stone coated Tiles? Things you should know before you roof ur house / Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. / Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.