Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) (42379 Views)

Tallest Corper Falls In Love With Shortest Corp Member After Meeting At Service / Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by GoodzGustavo: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkg9VThI_N0

A video going viral online shows the moment a corps member fell off stage.
The corps member was in her full NYSC uniform as she marched to the edge of the raised platform

When performing an about-turn, her foot slipped and she fell, landing face flat on the floor.

Other corps members are heard screaming as she remained motionless on the floor before some soldiers rushed to her.
It's not clear which orientation camp the incident happened at.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Seyigoya: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eyaa
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Ryda(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
I guess the presentation is for chubby ladies.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by lasisi69(f): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
angryQ

3 Likes

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by 2blessed01(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
.... grin grin grin grin....
Untop say naija don cast...dis girl come finish am grin

3 Likes

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by havenz(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chai like seriously i love them chubby.

ApC stage.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by MarxisGLABACK: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ok
SORRY MY DEAR SISTER, IS NOT UR FAULT , IS BECAUSE U WERE ALREADY STEPPING ON A FAILED SYSTEM PLATFORM . IS A TRAP THAT THEY SET , NYSC AND NIGERIAN GOVT, SET AM ,BUT U WERE NOT QUICK 2 SEE IT, IF U DOUBT ME THEN U TELL ME IF SUCH A THING CAN EVER HAPPEN IN GERMANY, ENGLAND OR USA, WITHOUT SACKING THE ENTIRE NYSC, IT CAN'T HAPPEN SEF. SEE THEM DEY LAUGH, . U WANT TO SERVE UR FATHER LAND IN TRUTH AND HONESTY, THEM SET TRAP 4 U , 2 FALL INTO,
THATS HOW MANY CORPERS HAVE LOST THEIR DARE LIVES 2 FATAL ROAD ACCIDENTS, KIDNAPPING OF CORPERS , RITUALISTS , BOKO HARAM , RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS JUST NAME IT.....

AND MY SIMPLE SOLUTION TO THIS IS TO JUST SCRAP THIS SCHEME, ONCE A PERSON GRADUATES OBTAIN NYSC DISCHARGE CERT. FROM NYSC. PAY EACH CORPER THEIR ONE YEAR ALLOWANCE ONCE AS YOUTH EMPOWERMENT MEK THEM GO HELP THEMSELVES.

INSTEAD OF THE EVIL GOVT 2 DO IT. THEY WILL DIG A LARGE HOLE MEK EVERYBODY FALL INSIDE .
GET WELL SOON MY SISTER , NIGERIA JUST HAPPENED 2 U, NEXT NA LABOUR MARKET

3 Likes

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
No matter how far or how much you run, Benin and Kogi people will always get you!

I am sure they didn't have the intention of taking her life. They just warned her.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by GoooodHardDick: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
The OBI-diently Yus-ful are not rude and or intemperate, they are victims of a failed system, they want to take back their country for good. They are tired of the old. They see in Peter Obi and Datti Baba Ahmed a way to end the jangling discord of poverty, disease, despondency and corruption that defines Nigeria.

“And their loyalty is to Nigeria, not necessarily to Peter Obi, Datti Baba Ahmed or the Labour Party, if you know, you know. So, when you fight, denigrate, disparage and insult Peter Obi, they consider it an insult to the future they crave. They see you as a hater of good, and a purveyor of evil.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stage fright or medical condition??

Orobo though cheesy..

In case you've been wondering why some men don't fancy fat ladies, this is one of the reasons..

They're not always clever grin..

She wouldn't have fallen if she were slim(she would have calculated her move before hand)..

Sorry orobo...

10 Likes

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Nadingo: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sorry oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by datola: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Orobo. A o merin Joba ewe ku ewele.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Eryyy92: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Everything for the country is just falling..smh cry

1 Like

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by xpressionx(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
No do pass yourself

1 Like

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Caterpillar has fallen. shocked

6 Likes

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by tfash96(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
No matter how far or how much you run, Benin and Kogi people will always get you!

I am sure they didn't have the intention of taking her life. They just warned her.
grin grin grin grin wetin be this

2 Likes

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by boldking(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why won’t he fall when he refused to shout the only name given to save Nigerians from slavery #PeterOBI

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by DrChukki: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Big Bold and Beautiful show...

NYSC camp sweet...

Iseyin Camp Oyo state, when will I see you again?

3 Likes

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Anndrew(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is what will hapen come 2023,A wise and sane man know what to do

1 Like

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Toneypen247(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
H
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Tb222(m): 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmmn it is well.
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Check very well, she fit dey related to one man wey no fit lift ordinary flag rather na grandfather cum help am dey lift flag.
Or same man no dey always fall before en sit for chair

1 Like

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by olaboy33(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
I remember a funny incident that happened during my service year.

A corps member from the Public Speaking Saed group was called to the stage to address other corps members.

Man collapsed on stage due to stage fright before he could mutter his name.

8 Likes

Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by fasho01(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Miss bold and beautiful
Re: Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video) by Muhylonaire007: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
How this one take be news na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jemima Osunde Starts NYSC Orientation (Picture) / Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS / NYSC: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.