Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Where Can I Get Advance Java How To Program By Deitel? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Get Advance Java How To Program By Deitel? (2265 Views)

Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman / Want To Program PIC Microcontroller In Assembly Language?[enter HERE] / Where Can I Get Visual Basic 2008 How To Program By Deitel Deitel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Advance Java How To Program By Deitel? by Spysense(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
i need Advance Java How to Program,whether in soft copy or hard copy.the hard copy should in any bookshop in Abuja,Lagos or Enugu.pls help out!
Re: Where Can I Get Advance Java How To Program By Deitel? by Fayimora(m): 3:50am On Aug 03, 2011
[size=15pt]I have the 2004 copy here --> http://www.fayimora.com/Books/Java,%20How%20To%20Program,%202004.pdf[/size]
Re: Where Can I Get Advance Java How To Program By Deitel? by kuraking(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2011
Fayimora:

[size=15pt]I have the 2004 copy here --> http://www.fayimora.com/Books/Java,%20How%20To%20Program,%202004.pdf[/size]
FAYIMORA, may God bless you for this, thanks million
Re: Where Can I Get Advance Java How To Program By Deitel? by Spysense(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2011
Thanks a lot Fayimora, but the one i need is the "Advance Java 2 How to Program by Deitel" that is the extension of the one you uploaded, the one that deal with JSP, Servlets, RMI and so on. Pls if you still have an idea on how i will get it, i will really appreciate it. Thanks alot!
Re: Where Can I Get Advance Java How To Program By Deitel? by Fayimora(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2011
Hmm ok, What exactly is it that you want to learn so I can give you something probably better!
Re: Where Can I Get Advance Java How To Program By Deitel? by SayoMarvel(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Website Keep Sayiny "no Scannrs Connected" / Javascript Source Code For GPA Calculator / Nigerian Freelance Services And Micro Jobs Marketplace - Oyerr Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.