Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. (58133 Views)

Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ Saga

Sharraaapppp diaaaaa, male ashewo like you. Just force ya girl to drink ya akamu, if she no fresh dey go, no buy me one cup of garri again.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Sagamite(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
jennykadry:

@ Saga

Sharraaapppp diaaaaa, male ashewo like you. Just force ya girl to drink ya akamu, if she no fresh dey go, no buy me one cup of garri again.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by DaDoctor: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2011
http://health.doctissimo.com/health-news/excess-weight-reduces-sperm-quality_1847.html

Excerpts

And the effect is further aggravated with age. When age is taken into account, the sperm concentration and total number of spermatozoids significantly diminishes for the overweight men and is accentuated for the obese men.

When a couple is trying to have a child, it thus becomes important to look not only at the woman’s weight, but at the man’s also. According to the results presented by the study author, this negative effect on sperm quality could be reversible. Through weight loss, the sperm could regain its former glory. By acting on reversible factors (weight, tobacco, alcohol…) it is thus possible for one to act individually to boost his fertility.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by omar22(m): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2011
Don't you know that seamen dey slow ageing process?

Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by BigMeat2: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
People, leave our beautiful wives alone - it is a sign of good living and God's blessings.

To all the ladies - let everything be done with decency and in order to live a fulfilled life.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Konjour(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2011
ronkebp:

@ Poster, child birth, stress and too much cooking.

shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Theblessed(f): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2011
[b][size=16pt]Why are you guys, complaining about? 

As if you don't like the 'big assed and extended belly' types! Abi, nobe una created the culture, wey you dey complain about?

With her big a s s, protuding belly and fat thighs, fitted in her full cultural atire - that expensive George with matching lacy blouse and big headtie, Hollandaise, Lace Buba and matching shoes/handbags - can't you see that made her look like a real madam out there, showing off her husband money as Nigerian women likes to show, they married well. grin grin

On the other hand, you yourself her husband go dey brag say, you dey take proper care of your woman, abi? grin grin grin That, na Nigerian way nobe so o o? Abeg, na Nigerian mentality be that!!!

You see, ignorance they say is a disease and our people both the educated and illitrates are all very well afflicted by this disease.

Imagine your actors and actress who should know better and at least, considering their profession have been reported to have ingnored both the risks to their careers and health and thus, continued to pile on the pounds.

Now, tell me, how ignorant could they get and you are here, blaming a common housewife whose only ambition, is to getting married, produce a couple of nippers and retire as madam of the house - how dare you?

Tell me, what else is there to motivate such a young woman (oldies are excluded here) in considering a flat tummy, toned back-yard and thighs when all the stars, other married women including some singletons in her community all, look like her - Fat a s s e d.

Therefore, to change the idea that imposes,'fattening up the cow' demonstrates wealth and good health and thus, improve the out look of your women, you guys need to evaluate your cultural values.

The problem is socio-cultural and not the women, gorit?
[/size][/b]
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by sexyfish(f): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2011
ladies, u can lose ur babyfat by being active in ur love-making i.e being on-top. be in-charge
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 06, 2011
why wont they get fat after eating a whole pot of fried rice with a whole turkey and watching nollywood home videos 24/7 grin
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by mcse2000: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2011
simple question simple answer.they don't care if they will become fat or not.most important thing for these girls is to eat a lot.anyway sooner or later the husband will have an extra relationship with a younger woman. tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
sexyfish:

ladies, u can lose your babyfat by being active in your love-making i.e being on-top. be in-charge

We should get paid since getting laid has gone on top now.hahah
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by mygee33(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2011
Among other things, those that don't get their mother's (cultural) visitation after delivery don't seem to get much fat, as the mothers would always make them lazy, mama= bath the baby; mama- I am hungry; mama wash the babies clothes.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by denny4ril: 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2011
grin the only thing that causes this is just simple logic that "i have him now, peace of mind"
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by adejare11(m): 12:31am On Aug 07, 2011
bros udokpneyi u beta turn gym instructor n buy whistle wt shorts n trainers ,make u dey give am order evry morn
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by GeorgeD1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
denny4ril:

grin the only thing that causes this is just simple logic that "i have him now, peace of mind"

abi? wink
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by spyder880(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^ seconded.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by tlops(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
They got what they wanted, why should they care about their body again?
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by tlops(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
sexyfish:

ladies, u can lose your babyfat by being active in your love-making i.e being on-top. be in-charge

Christ in you! makes you an over-comer lol!
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by SEGUNODU(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2011
ladies & gentlemen, from ur discusions, u can all c dat d real reason y women get fat afta marriage is because dey hav notin 2 occupy dia mind (no project dat tasks dia mind). i hop u know ur husbands wont b able 2 carry u if dia wa 2 b a natural disaster. i'm sure u wil all say god forbid, did god forbid d sunday flood in victoria island 4 or 5 weeks ago? dat was only a warning.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by SEGUNODU(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2011
ladies & gentlemen, from ur discusions, u can all c dat d real reason y women get fat afta marriage is because dey hav notin 2 occupy dia mind (no project dat tasks dia mind). i hop u know ur husbands wont b able 2 carry u if dia wa 2 b a natural disaster. i'm sure u wil all say god forbid, did god forbid d sunday flood in victoria island 4 or 5 weeks ago? dat was only a warning.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by mummy3(f): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2011
1.  Rest of mind for being married to someone you've always wanted as your forever partner

2. If there's cash to solve all financial needs.

2. No more monitoring by parents. you now control your own kitchen and eat what ever you feel like anytime.

3. Child Birth affects some women's Tommy, It cant be as flat as before, though we still have some mothers with flat stomachs. Some might go   through lots of exercises, while some are natural. Bodies are different.

Not only women, men do add weight too after marriage
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by GeorgeD1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2011
so because of rest of mind and being in control of your own kitchen,

that's enough reason for ladies to become flabby after wedding? 
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by tlops(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2011
u never can tell!!
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by ahuchaubachidi: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2011
Ahuchauba
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by chillbabe(f): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2011
Well thank GOD when I met my husband I wasn't slim. So he knew what he was getting himself into.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by GeorgeD1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2011
ha na wao! so you already fat before marriage?
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Sagamite(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2011
George_D:

ha na wao! so you already fat before marriage?

And wetin concern you?
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by GeorgeD1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
sagamite,
you know whether na my sister? wink
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Sagamite(m): 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
George_D:

sagamite,
you know whether na my sister? wink

Ah, sorry o. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by GeorgeD1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
Sagamite:

Ah, sorry o. grin

now you know, so stop disturbing us.

allow me take good care of my sister. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Cuddlemii: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
@George D

Don't you have other threads to contribute on. You keep coming here to talk even when its not useful. Na so u like fat babe reach. Take it easy. Other topics dey na.

@Sagamite

U like to show yourself. Let this topic go haba. Put your mite to better use. eagle wink wink

The notification I get on this topic is crowding my email only to discover its 2 of u again. arrrrggggghhhh.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by GeorgeD1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2011
cuddlemii,
you mean taking care of my fat sister is not useful to you?

would you rather i let her continue fattening up until her dear husband
throws her out? na so you wicked reach?

abeg, no let bad belle finish you ooooo! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? / Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.