Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious (23257 Views)

Residents Seek Help For Unconscious Woman Under Jibowu Bridge In Lagos (Photos) / Abuja Hospital In Search Of Relatives Of An Unconscious Accident Patient (Photo) / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by SeeHim: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
The Jigawa State Police Command is seeking the family of a 17-year-old student who regained consciousness after he was found laying on the ground in Babura LGA of the State.

Spokesperson of the command, DSP Lawan Shiisu Adam, who disclosed this in a statement on Thursday, August 4, 2022, said the young man was found unconscious and taken to a hospital where he was treated.

"On 31/07/2022 at about 1700hrs, *one Jafar Suleiman Lawal 'm' age 17yrs of Sabuwar Wuse Abuja (FCT)*, was found unconscious laying on the ground in Babura metropolis, Babura LGA, Jigawa State.

"A team of Policemen visited the scene of incident where they conveyed him to Babura General Hospital for treatment. He was treated and later discharged.

"After he regained his consciousness, the said Jafar, identified himself as a SSS 3A student of one Community Secondary School.

"He stated that, his father is a military officer (Navy) serving in Port_harcourt, but they are living in Sabuwar Wuse No. 521 Unguwar Magaji Abuja (FCT)

"He further explained that, it was on 30/08/2022 in the morning, his mother sent him to the market to buy foodstuffs, he stopped an Okada Rider (motorcycle), after that, he just found himself in the Hospital

"All efforts made to trace his relatives proved abortive. It will be appreciated if this massage is given the widest publicity it deserves, please."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/jigawa-police-seek-family-of-17-year-old-student-who-was-found-unconscious.html

1 Share

Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by SeeHim: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Cha E!

God Almighty Help Us Out In This Country

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Wintertime: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nawao... Who are we to suspect. Your health issues or the Okada man. Sorry oo lucky you regain consciousness..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Klington: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
shocked
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Adedotguy: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
cheesy
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Xscape047: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by emmabest2000(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
The guy spirit is stronger than those that want to use him for .....

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Smith414: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by bigdammyj: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Following.
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Tylergee12: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thank God for his life �

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Bigajeff(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hunger is enough to make the person fall unconscious, just saying. I believe the family will locate him quickly. Power of social media

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Lovomboo(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Wow this is amazing
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by IbileIfe: 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Thanks be to Almighty God for divine intervention and saved his precious life.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Rebuke: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
And he can't tell or recall his address?

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by hopexter(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
IbileIfe:
Thanks be to Almighty God for divine intervention and saved his precious life.

Divine intervention? You speak as if you witnessed all that happened,
If that’s the case, you should be invited for questioning angry angry
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Tvoice: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Na hunger faint dis wan so Ooo , just look those eyes
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by slipperyanus07: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
From the look of his eyes he seems to be a drug addict sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by sammysneh(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
The guy must have sniffed burnt tyres or taken some hard drugs

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by hopexter(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Goalnaldo(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Have you lost a lot playing virtual football betting aka baby?

I have found a strategy where you could be winning 2k, 20k or 50k plus daily depending on your stake.

I wish I knew about this strategy since the beginning of the year. By now I would have up to a million in my bank account

It's not free. If you are interested text me with the word virtual tip on WhatsApp on 08130933504. Please hold your 1k.

Don't text me if you are a time waster please
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Jemex003: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bonofera:
500years of suffering for all APC supporters

May Ogun kill all new account on Nairaland.
God please send thunder from heaven to kill all Biafra disease disturbing us on Nairaland.
Re: Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Prayers and thoughts are with him and his family

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stammering Is Killing Me - I Can't Even Talk To A Woman - Please Advice / 5 Reasons Why Farting Is Good For You! / Care And Management Of Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.