Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:54 PM

man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. (7343 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by r231(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2011
The man-lover marriage which was contracted in 2008 between Nigerian born chika valentine nwafor and German marc schwarz has ended.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-675338.0.html

The 2 year old man-lover marriage between Nigerian Chika Nwafor and German Marc Schwarz is over. Fearless Chika tells Stella Dimoko Korkus all about it.

The two men who recently visited nigeria as a couple to see chikas people and understand his lifestlye are no longer in love.
(The couple also received a lot of bashing recently when the story i did on them in Encomium magazine was published online)

Chika: ''Finally I am free but still a close friend to Marc but I live on my own now. I can't stand his cheating anymore and I moved out with our son Boris. We are finally signing our divorce by Wednesday july 27, 2011. But we are still friends and I need my life to cope and bring my son up well.

On what he's getting from the divorce
Chika: ''I am getting where I am living now with my son Boris which is a 3 bedroom flat, my car, my shop, Boris' up keep and him paying me for the next 6 months. Isn't that ok for me? Let him continue f***king around as I don't care anymore''.

Chika continues
''Am single and seriously searching for a honest, sincere and genuine one and not those that will only lay me in bed and take advantage of me or start demanding money like Nigerian guys are doing. I saw it coming and The fact is that am not shocked at all neither does he even care but the best of it is am on my own once again. My son is all the happiness I have ''

Asked what he will do if Marc wants him back, Chika replies:'' Even if Marc begs I am sorry I don't want him anymore, I am through with him. I have taken the decision to move on and this time I think I will settle with a Nigerian who stays close to me here(stuutgart) he seems to care and loves me''

He says Marc was bossing him around: ''Sure Marc used to order me around, though he loves me but still that Ego in him I hate but it is all in the past now as far as am concerned. The sister said I should forgive but I said its over, at least let him respect me for once. I have feelings and am a human being and not an animal or object of sex or his intimacy gadget which he uses 3times every night and even upon that still has the guts to bring some NaughtyWoman man to my bedroom. I am okay the way I am, at least no more pains all over my body after three rounds of sex every night.''

http://dimokokorkusstella..com/2011/08/man-lover-nigerian-chika-nwafor-divorces.html
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by tpia5: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2011
the link doesnt work.

i wanted to tell freewilly his or her bread has been buttered, with this announcement, because he or she has been looking for a husband for a while now.

s/he used to be gaay.
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by Mynd44: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2011
I almost feel sorry for him
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by r231(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2011
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by Goldieluks: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
This is awfully disgusting ,and this so-called unpopular being should just vanish,
with his disgraceful life style.
hisssss.
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by Scooby1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
r231:

was published online)

that Ego in him I hate but it is all in the past now as far as am concerned. The sister said I should forgive but I said its over, at least let him respect me for once. I have feelings and am a human being and not an animal or object of sex or his intimacy gadget which he uses 3times every night and even upon that still has the guts to bring some NaughtyWoman man to my bedroom. I am okay the way I am, at least no more pains all over my body after three rounds of sex every night.''

That is so funny  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by tpia5: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2011
@r231

thanks.

hope freewilly has seen the thread.
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by r231(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
Scooby1:

That is so funny  grin grin grin grin grin

na naija man now. . . . what do you expect

to get paper no easy grin cheesy grin
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by Mynd44: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2011
Wetin pappers go cause for this world
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2011
What a lifestyle.
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by manny4life(m): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2011
Damn! This is rich,  shocked shocked

G/ay marriage? Then he's looking for a Nigerian to settle with? There's trouble and a big one at that. Hmm talk about the 3x sex every night? Someone has been naughty for a minute, Goodluck to him, just sucks to be him sad sad
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by tpia5: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^he said he's already found a nigerian.
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by HighChief4(m): 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2011
And am sure this dude must have Acute A.nal Disorder by now
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by dayokanu(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2011
Chika Nwafor

No surprises there
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by manny4life(m): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2011
tpia@:

^^he said he's already found a nigerian.

Ah, just when I thought otherwise, you gave me another reason to believe; I knew there were G/A/Y Nigerians, hmmm I weep when another man marries another man.

High_Chief:

Are you his doctor eh? Very unfair to say his has an a/s/s disorder, Although I concur that the tini has suffered a lot of punishment sad sad sad
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2011
manny4life:

Are you his doctor eh? Very unfair to say his has an a/s/s disorder, Although I concur that the tini has suffered a lot of punishment sad sad sad
LMAO Punishment? grin grin grin grin

That is the lifestyle he chose. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Plus he was married. There was mutual consent so how was he punished?
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by r231(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2011
High_Chief:

of cus

3 rounds very night. . . . . DEATH grin cheesy grin
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by aloyemeka2: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2011
Igbo men and cheating. He is already cheating on the white guy with DayoKanu. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by dayokanu(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2011
Funmi,

You know all the while i was shacking up with you
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by mamagee3(f): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2011
High_Chief:

[size=18pt]Probably![/size]
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by manny4life(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2011
rokiatu:

LMAO Punishment? grin grin grin grin

That is the lifestyle he chose. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Plus he was married. There was mutual consent so how was he punished?

Sister, don't tell me you have experienced "FREAKY" on a different scale  grin grin grin , sexual punishment got nothing to do with consent, pain is pain and punishment is in same class of pain (punishment; authoritative inflicting of pain).  Ah did u not read where he said he had 3x sex everyday and he's whole body was hurting? Come on now, he consented but his tini is in real pain o, it's no small pain  sad sad sad I sure pity him
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by Abuloma80(f): 12:58am On Aug 03, 2011
Unbelievable & disgusting
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by Ivynwa(f): 1:45am On Aug 03, 2011
Oh my God, I can vomit right now. I am so disgusted by this. They even had a baby so how did wifey Chika give him a baby or did they use a surrogate mom? He said he will now care for his baby, I am wondering what life a kid exposed to all that madness/craziness will have.
Our Chika wifey is a loud mouth, he is even telling us about the pains in his a**s.
What the freaking hell! Somebody
get him some pampers because he may be needing some. I have heard of a lady that engages in that s*domy thing and now pads her backside all the time. Ouch!
The same person that was singing about cooking Husby Marc some Bitterleaf soup some months back, now he is telling us how his body is being battered and abused. Is he not the one that throws himself there to be manipulated as a s*x object. S-tupid! Madness in the name of sophistication! I feel for him a bit though as in it won't be easy on him emotionally right now but he is bringing these on himself, he better get a grip and get his essence back too. He seems to have lost a greater part of his dignity to all these and now sounds like clanging metals. He wasn't even happy therein and was getting seriously abused only to heave a sigh of relief now that it's all over.

What a waste of a handsome Igbo man, can you imagine all that sweet gorgeousness of him being wasted when he would have been making some woman somewhere happy. He will rather throw himself down on a bed to be dangerously s*domized by men, a shame to our clan of great looking Igbo men. Abeg this man-lover thing no fit a black man, I don't care who hears that. A black man is such an epitome of masculinity as not to be wallowing in that miry gutter. Ouch, I still feel like vomitting, somebody get me a mint! Serious.
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by MadDog1(m): 3:13am On Aug 03, 2011
why dont he go for women now he got what he want!
Chika: ''I am getting where I am living now with my son Boris which is a 3 bedroom flat, my car, my shop, Boris' up keep and him paying me for the next 6 months. Isn't that ok for me? Let him continue f***king around as I don't care anymore''.
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 03, 2011
r231:

Chika continues
''Am single and seriously searching for a honest, sincere and genuine one and not those that will only lay me in bed and take advantage of me or start demanding money like Nigerian guys are doing. I saw it coming and The fact is that am not shocked at all neither does he even care but the best of it is am on my own once again. My son is all the happiness I have ''

He says Marc was bossing him around: ''Sure Marc used to order me around, though he loves me but still that Ego in him I hate but it is all in the past now as far as am concerned. The sister said I should forgive but I said its over, at least let him respect me for once. I have feelings and am a human being and not an animal or object of sex or his intimacy gadget which he uses 3times every night [/b]and even upon that still has the guts to bring some NaughtyWoman man to my bedroom. I am okay the way I am, [b]at least no more pains all over my body after three rounds of sex every night.''

Chei a grown man!! shocked Used and abused like a small girl?

Your father must be weeping where he is now.
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by EvilBrain1(m): 3:31am On Aug 03, 2011
Haters gonna hate. If the guy cared what you people think he wouldn't be talking about his h0m0sexuality in public.

What he does in the privacy of his bedroom, no matter how kinky, is his own business. You guys need to stop looking at others and face your own lives. Afterall its not like he's trying to stick anything up your own backside, is he?
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 03, 2011
Evil Brain:

Haters gonna hate. If the guy cared what you people think he wouldn't be talking about his h0m0sexuality in public.

What he does in the privacy of his bedroom, no matter how kinky, is his own business. You guys need to stop looking and others and face your own lives. Afterall its not like he's trying to stick anything up your backside, is he?

He was the one who told us his butt hurts after 3 rounds of sex every night
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by Ivynwa(f): 3:47am On Aug 03, 2011
Evil Brain:

What he does in the privacy of his bedroom, no matter how kinky, is his own business. You guys need to stop looking at others and face your own lives. Afterall its not like he's trying to stick anything up your own backside, is he?

davidylan:

You guys gave me a good laugh now, thank you.   grin  grin  grin Did we ask for all that details that he and his metal clanging mouth was shoving down on us and making people like me want to throw up. I guess the next thing we will be hearing from his end is the number of rounds his new Nigerian man gives. I gotta run out of here now.
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by EvilBrain1(m): 3:52am On Aug 03, 2011
davidylan:

So? Why are you people talking about it? I bet many of those shouting and cursing the guy are repressed h0m0sexuals. Homophobes almost always are. Case in point: Ted Haggard, Eddie Long, etc.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 03, 2011
Evil Brain:

So? Why are you people talking about it?

hmmm maybe because he mentioned it? Should we just gloss over it so as to appear sanctimonious before those who think liberalism and sophistication is all about shredding your manhood in the name of h0m0sexualism?

Evil Brain:

I bet many of those shouting and cursing the guy are repressed h0m0sexuals. Homophobes almost always are. Case in point: Ted Haggard, Eddie Long, etc.

1. There is nothing like a "homophobe" Phobia - An extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something
Refusing to support an unnatural lifestyle does not mean i have an EXTREME fear or aversion to it. I just cant be bothered with it, i have a freedom of my own opinion without being blackmailed.

2. Because i choose not to support his lifestyle does not make me a "repressed" h0m0sexual. Referencing 2 out of billions of men is very poor statistics . . . you dont even have a p-value.

You referenced a pubmed article - now this is what gets me . . . clearly uninformed idiots who think they can flippantly use "science" as cover for their perfidy. This is a quote from your article
- Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression.

So its clear non-h0m0sexual males DID NOT respond to h0m0sexual male stimuli! Of course any man will respond to a female . . . it doesnt matter if she's fooling around with another female. It has more to do with the features that are desirable to that man and less to do with the act itself. so on what basis does the article base its conclusion?

secondly, your article was published in 1996, its been cited ONLY ONCE in 15 yrs!

thirdly, the sample size is way too small to take the "research" seriously, 29 men? If you used that as a sample size in a drug trial the FDA would laugh you out of the room.
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by comechop(m): 4:28am On Aug 03, 2011
davidylan:

hmmm maybe because he mentioned it? Should we just gloss over it so as to appear sanctimonious before those who think liberalism and sophistication is all about shredding your manhood in the name of h0m0sexualism?

1. There is nothing like a "homophobe" Phobia - An extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something
Refusing to support an unnatural lifestyle does not mean i have an EXTREME fear or aversion to it. I just cant be bothered with it, i have a freedom of my own opinion without being blackmailed.

2. Because i choose not to support his lifestyle does not make me a "repressed" h0m0sexual. Referencing 2 out of billions of men is very poor statistics . . . you dont even have a p-value.

You referenced a pubmed article - now this is what gets me . . . clearly uninformed idiots who think they can flippantly use "science" as cover for their perfidy. This is a quote from your article
- Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female Same-sex videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile Attention to male Same-sex stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression.

So its clear non-h0m0sexual males DID NOT respond to h0m0sexual male stimuli! Of course any man will respond to a female . . . it doesnt matter if she's fooling around with another female. It has more to do with the features that are desirable to that man and less to do with the act itself. so on what basis does the article base its conclusion?

secondly, your article was published in 1996, its been cited ONLY ONCE in 15 yrs!

thirdly, the sample size is way too small to take the "research" seriously, 29 men? If you used that as a sample size in a drug trial the FDA would laugh you out of the room.

wow homeboy got owned.
Re: man-lover Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband. by oge4real(f): 4:35am On Aug 03, 2011
Very disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Brown Posts Shocking Pic Of Karrueche Tran’s Bare Butt On Instagram / You Won't Believe What Davido Did To Ronaldo After Juventus Transfer / Linda Ikeji Has Been Vindicated!! Olamide Is A Liar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.