Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:23 PM

PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? (16496 Views)

Pes 2012 Vs Fifa 2012 / Best Soccer Game Ever For Ps1 We2002(old Soccer) / Please Where Can I Download Any Soccer Game For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by beelyjay45(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hi Guys,

Am intending to organize a gaming tournament in Naija and would love to hear your inputs, my questions are thus:

which of the soccer games will be the best to use in the competiton? FIFA 12 or PES 12

Can I include combat games and Startegy Games or any other games?

should it be a regional thing( as in south-west, north, east etc.[/li]

your thoughts will be deeply appreciated. Thanks
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by YusufS2: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
i prefer FIFA, on pes, players overlap too much
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by bisotec(m): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2011
I will tell you in my ''own opinion'' that PES 12 is preferable.
You can check for yourself, the gaming centres you know. 80% will be playing PES.
Try and see that fo yourself.
Goodluck
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Abayomin70(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
pes but overlappin just too much
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by xtremeidea(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2011
PES = Realistic game play! grin grin grin

FIFA = Unrealistic play! angry angry angry
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by vokalguy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2011
FIFA 12 will literally murder PES, I played PES from 1999-2009 but since then I have been playing FIFA, yes its not a perfect video game but its MILES better than PES
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by SHOGUN13(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
PES= UNREALISTIC GAME PLAY, EASY TO SCORE, POOR PLAYER LIKENESS,,.

FIFA= MOST REALISTIC FOOTBALL GAMEPLAY.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by kotoye: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2011
WInning eleven is the best soccer game ever
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by KakiP(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2011
Most Nigerians enjoy playing PES but Fifa is way better,
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
FIFA is the best! if you are good in it then you can play pes, i have been using FIFA with my ps3,  even then when i have gameboy, i prefer FIFA than others  though harder.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by bxg(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
Fifa is wey 2 technical 4 most pple while pes is just kick nd rush footie vewi borin game wit no improvements.Definately fifa cool
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by prettyboi1(m): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
fifa is the most realistic football video game there is , it's definitely going to be a great idea using fifa.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by lailai2(m): 1:17am On Aug 17, 2011
i think most Nigerians used to play PES/winning eleven before but of recent there was a major movement towards fifa around 10/11. The love for PES is still in the air though so you should probably take a survey or something.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Brisingr(m): 1:23am On Aug 17, 2011
fifa is so difficult pes is way betta
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by donugapi(m): 2:38am On Aug 17, 2011
In the days of PS2, PES used to be the ish, I was a die hard PES fan and could kill anyone that mentioned FIFA around me.

In 2009 electronic arts went back to the drawing board and Konami probably fired their creative director and today we have the results, Fifa is 1 million times better than PES. I've owned both games since 2009 just for comparison sake and i have to say that Konami have gone under and would need a miracle to oust Fifa now, They may have better graphics, but right now its all about the gameplay that Fifa gives you. Player resemblance in the way they play (not facial) is just spot on.

If by 2015, PES hasn't improved on their crap, I'll stack all those games and run them over with a car before burning them and never bother buying that game ever again
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 17, 2011
FIFA 2012 obviously wins d election here but if u want sich a widely applauded competition where lossers will bow out happily and keenly continue to follow to see who emerges final winner, then u better use PES which is more widely used in here naija. A little research will tell u about 80% of soccer gamers still use PES.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Decryptor(m): 3:39am On Aug 17, 2011
U better use PES and forget about that lousy FIFA
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by azahmed(m): 5:13am On Aug 17, 2011
am sure most guyz supportin PES r definitely playin PS. I can bet it wit u dt if ever make comparison btw d 2 on X-BOX starting from FIFA10/PES10 up till date, u won't think twice before destroyin all d PES that wasted ur money on, IMO
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by tennyalad(m): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2011
Dont go with a game that is more realistic, more accurate and blablabla go with what people play in Nigeria after all you want people to participate in the competition and stick to it till the end and not trying to evaluate which one is better. so just go with the crowd, go with what people want.

1 Like

Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2011
i dont get it. both games will be released on sept 27th, and y'all talking like you have played it. lets wait for their releases before we pitch our tents.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2011
Mehn, FIFA is miles ahead of PES dere is a big difference it just lyk comparing GTA VICE CITY to CHINA TOWN. The gameplay, formation, tactical approach, stadium, resemblance, the commentary the list goes on. It's only blind person that will choose PES over FIFA @op if u want to make it standard and compitable go 4 the people are not familier with (fifa 2012)
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Konjour(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2011
[b]I've not played either of both, but i've played the PES 11 and FIFA 11 more times than i'll ever remember, and based on those two,

no other football game comes close to the PES 11. The FIFA 11's gameplay is as plastic and unrealistic as it can get, FIFA 11 has less licenses

than PES,most notably the UEFA Champions league which is conspicuously called the Champions cup embarassed, You can't play the leagues beyond 15

seasons(i'm playing PES 11 and i'm currently in the January transfer window of the year 2097 with the regeneration of new players possible).

However based on its predecessors, the FIFA 11 is a mammoth step forward for FIFA when compared with the likes of FIFA 09,or FIFA 08 grin

Nevertheless,the PES series is superior in terms of the gameplay and the players' movement( No matter how fast you sprint,a Chiellini can

always run catch up with your Messi in FIFA grin) PES is also much more interactive,especially when you're managing teams in PES,you place a

star player on your transfer list,and his team mates almost plan a coup d'etat for you grin You sell him eventually and they'll be so sad it'll even

affect their form as a team! In a nut shell,FIFA 11 is good,PES 11 is light years better. cool[/b]
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Hardballer(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2011
Konjour:

[b]I've not played either of both, but i've played the PES 11 and FIFA 11 more times than i'll ever remember, and based on those two,

no other football game comes close to the PES 11. The FIFA 11's gameplay is as plastic and unrealistic as it can get, FIFA 11 has less licenses

than PES,most notably the UEFA Champions league which is conspicuously called the Champions cup embarassed, You can't play the leagues beyond 15

seasons(i'm playing PES 11 and i'm currently in the January transfer window of the year 2097 with the regeneration of new players possible).

However based on its predecessors, the FIFA 11 is a mammoth step forward for FIFA when compared with the likes of FIFA 09,or FIFA 08 grin

Nevertheless,the PES series is superior in terms of the gameplay and the players' movement( No matter how fast you sprint,a Chiellini can

always run catch up with your Messi in FIFA grin) PES is also much more interactive,especially when you're managing teams in PES,you place a

star player on your transfer list,and his team mates almost plan a coup d'etat for you grin You sell him eventually and they'll be so sad it'll even

affect their form as a team! In a nut shell,FIFA 11 is good,PES 11 is light years better. cool[/b]

lol dude while the manger mode in pes might be better than in fifa , fifa is better in  EVERY other aspect , ive played both and fifa 11 is waay better and far more realistic than pes . pes lost in 08 lol , also go do ur homework all the gaming review websites rated fifa 10 and 11 higher than pes 10 and 11 not one gave it to pes .
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by aligwe07: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2011
With all due respect comparing fifa to pes is like comaparing a lambognini with a toyota>>>>pple love toyota cuz its all they know>, the lambo will be very difficult n too fast 4 dem>>>>fifa is far too matured n realistic to be compaerd to japan or chinese pes, i use to be a fan of pes until 08>>>>>u can go with d toyota (pes for the crowd>>>>>leave d lamboghini 4 d men Fifa>>>>its too realistic and good>>>>>
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by don401(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2011
I love pes b/c its fun and it took me tym to master fifa b/c fifa is more real. And their is an edited version of pes and fifa combine 2geda ooh u nid 2 try it.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by kpolli(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
PES is more realistic, fifa is like the organisation, CRAP
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
PES 2012 but I prefer KONAMI

FIFA is crap
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by kpolli(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
Bros, PES is konami
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Konjour(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hardballer:

lol dude while the manger mode in pes might be better than in fifa , fifa is better in  EVERY other aspect , ive played both and fifa 11 is waay better and far more realistic than pes . pes lost in 08 lol ,  also go do your homework all the gaming review websites rated fifa 10 and 11 higher than pes 10 and 11 not one gave it to pes .

[b]Dude, i can create a dozen gaming reviews in a couple of hours if i wanna. That you looked up a couple o' reviews that summed up FIFA 11

being a better purchase than PES 11 doesn't exactly translate to what you're trying to portray,a'iit.

Individual preferences and sentiments'll always reflect in reviews and there are millions of such.

BTW i stopped checking up reviews before refreshing my gaming libraries a long time ago. The sentiments in the reviews have been mirrored by

you and I already cuz if we both of us should create personal reviews of the same games,the ratings'll definitely be different cuz you have

what thrills you in a game and i have mine. And as for me,again,i'm saying FIFA games on the Playstation II 'N III console has never cut it for

me. Pro Evolution Soccer games might their own shortcomings,but they're still the ish for moi. Can't wait to lay to lay my hands on FIFA 12 and

PES 12 though so i can see if there are any notable upgrades to either. Fingers crossed on that. cool

[/b]
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by EvilBrain1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
Get FIFA. PES sucks balls nowadays. Graphics are rubbish, gameplay is too mechanical, the controls have been messed up since PES10 and the commentary is terrible. FIFA 11, while not perfect is a vastly superior game to PES 11.

The thing is that most Nigerians have been playing the old PES games for so long and haven't gotten used to FIFA. Once you do, its impossible to go back. PES is living on past glories.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Samunosuke(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
Whoa!!!!I was arguing this same thing with my neighbour the other day.He was of the opinion that PES curb stomps all over FIFA but after i broke everything down for him, with a detailed comparison between the PS3 and Xbox360 versions,he saw things differently.

In its time Pro 6 was the greatest game in the world but since FIFA 09, EA have it all in the dufflebag.Teamplay,dribbling,player runs,pass accuracy,''finesse shot modifier'',penalties,in fact i don't have anything else to say.
Re: PES 2012 Vs FIFA 2012: Which Soccer Game Would You Prefer? by Konjour(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
Samunosuke:

Whoa!!!!I was arguing this same thing with my neighbour the other day.He was of the opinion that PES curb stomps all over FIFA but after i broke everything down for him, with a detailed comparison between the PS3 and Xbox360 versions,he saw things differently.

In its time Pro 6 was the greatest game in the world but since FIFA 09, EA have it all in the dufflebag.Teamplay,dribbling,player runs,pass accuracy,''finesse shot modifier'',penalties,in fact i don't have anything else to say.

Pro Evolution Soccer 11 players also have finesse shots,in fact i played finesse shots on the PES 09 and PES 10. The FIFA 08 didn't

have 'em. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fifa 09 Vs Pes2009 / Baba Ijebu's Lottery Bonanza On Saturday....can He Pay All Winners? / List Of Sites To Download Mobile Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.