Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Host A Website For Just N200 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Host A Website For Just N200 (2482 Views)

Need To Build And Host A Forum / How To Download 1.5gb Or More File With Just #n200 With Mtn / Who Can Create And Host A Blog For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Host A Website For Just N200 by brightak: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2011
Boldright Kreation limited is offering all webmasters and website owners a good package. with just 200 naira, you can own a website. visit www.boldright.net for more information
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Godmother(f): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
This is serious hunger cry cry cry
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Mobinga: 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2011
lmfao! hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha na wa oh.
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by instinctg(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
Godmother:

This is serious hunger cry cry cry
********much more than famine grin***********
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Skysurffer: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2011
Damn dude u really starved your website! XHTML is not a. Stay off if you don't know what you are doing.
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by galatico(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
What a pity!!! liar How can you host a domain for that ridiculous price .
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Mobinga: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
See what I found in your <title></title>

Reseller hosting ,web hosting, hosting, webhosting, dedicated servers, dedicated hosting, website hosting, dedicated server, web host, reseller, cpanel,WHM,Web host manager,BoldRight.net,Cheapest website design and domain registration company in Nigeria,Exceptional Web Hosting Service in Nigeria for Nigerians,Websites that work, nira,nigeria internet registration association,Website design, Flash design, Ecommcerce, Database, Cheapest website design and domain registration company in west africa,top five website firm in nigeria,top five website firm in west africa,top five website design firm in nigeria,top five website design firm in west africa,Logo,nairadomain,nairahost, nairahosting,Fast Domain Registrations, Low Cost Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting in Nigeria for Nigerians::BOLDRIGHT KREATION LIMITED,BOLDRIGHT KREATIONS,Affordable Web hosting and Domain Name Registration,Best Nigeria website company,Best Africa Website firm,Free Domain,free Website,ng domains,.ng domainname,.ng domainnames,.ng domain name,.ng domainname registrar,.ng domainname website designers,free sms

You dey vex oh.
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by DualCore1: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2011
Technically a domain can be hosted for 200 Naira per month and your webhosting business will still be sustainable.

Note that this dude didnt talk about domain registration along with the hosting or billing cycle.

So, free the dude to market his stuff.

At least its better than a site I am on right now advertised some minutes ago (on a thread created minutes ago) saying "I discovered a website that is so cheap, and what they offer all you could ever want to start a private, business or corporate website". I check the site. . . http://www.kncogichosting.com. While the boring video is being played I check the whois

Domain Name: kncogichosting.com

Registrant:

Kimse Tuatongha ()email address guarded from harvesters
315 Seaview Ave.

Bridgeport, CT 111020
US
Tel: +1.79258858669
Fax:

Creation Date: 2011-08-05 10:01:04
Expiration Date: 2012-08-05 10:01:04

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.kncogichosting.com
ns2.kncogichosting.com

Someone making noise about a domain that was created some hours ago and can still post some stuff about another person to woo him.
bleh. . . I have seen a lot here.
From lame market strategies to professional deception.

PS: That's a really fu.cked (seun ble.e.e.e.e.p u) up choice for a domain name. . ,  kncogi ,  kongihosting.com woulda made more sense
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Afam4eva(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2011
ROTFLMAO
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by tessyade: 6:58am On Aug 06, 2011
This is serious. I hope it is not one of the host providers that will give their client headache.
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by brightak: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2011
Tank u dual core. U no wat is webhostin. If u need a free domain pay N2,400 for one year webhosting and if u are nt satify wit our job,u can com to NairaLand and say so. Wit N10,000 u can get ur webhosting reseller account. Try us today.www.boldright.net
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by brightak: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
Tank u dual core. U no wat is webhostin. If u need a free domain pay N2,400 for one year webhosting and if u are nt satify wit our job,u can com to NairaLand and say so. Wit N10,000 u can get ur webhosting reseller account. Try us today.www.boldright.net
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by brightak: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2011
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Skysurffer: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2011
Technically a domain can be hosted for 200 Naira per month and your webhosting business will still be sustainable.

Note that this dude didnt talk about domain registration along with the hosting or billing cycle.

So, free the dude to market his stuff.

At least its better than a site I am on right now advertised some minutes ago (on a thread created minutes ago) saying "I discovered a website that is so cheap, and what they offer all you could ever want to start a private, business or corporate website". I check the site. . . http://www.kncogichosting.com. While the boring video is being played I check the whois

Domain Name: kncogichosting.com

Registrant:

Kimse Tuatongha ()email address guarded from harvesters
315 Seaview Ave.

Bridgeport, CT 111020
US
Tel: +1.79258858669
Fax:

Creation Date: 2011-08-05 10:01:04
Expiration Date: 2012-08-05 10:01:04

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.kncogichosting.com
ns2.kncogichosting.com

Someone making noise about a domain that was created some hours ago and can still post some stuff about another person to woo him.
bleh. . . I have seen a lot here.
From lame market strategies to professional deception.

PS: That's a really fu.cked (seun ble.e.e.e.e.p u) up choice for a domain name. . , kncogi , kongihosting.com woulda made more sense

You should be reasonable when making a statement. As you can see,

These Dns information

ns1.kncogichosting.com
ns2.kncogichosting.com

belongs to the web providers www.kncogichosting.com the company does not claim to have started a time earlier than stated in the dns records, so what was your point in geting the dns records and pasting them on this forum? I dont know every Tom Jack and Harry can do that. If you do not like the domain name or the companies name then that is your issue. So you visited www.who.is inputed the domain name and then what? I visited your site Mr brightak but telling you the truth even if i was high or drunk i would not register a domain on it because the design is really really poor, may be you created it through a mobile phone or something but my humble advice is, You would have to work on the site design.

Back to you dual core,

Here is the traffic data for www.boldright.net which by its dns was created 1 year ago.
TRAFFIC DATA
3 Months
Rank 5527673 -10046535
Reach Rank 4538732 -13803871
Page Views Rank 7918916 -4636126
Reach Per Million 0.3 +700%
Page Views Per User 1 -70%
1 Months
Rank 2497724
Reach Rank 1990029
Page Views Rank 3868858
Reach Per Million 0.7
Page Views Per Million 0.01
Page Views Per User 1
7 Days
Rank 788716
Reach Rank 576934
Page Views Rank 1422863
Reach Per Million 3
Page Views Per Million 0.03
Page Views Per User 1

ant that of kncogichosting.com That was created some days ago and you are talking about bad marketing strategies, Guy are you blind? (Dual core)
and he says he has seen alot! Damn guys can full themselves.
3 Months
Rank 5527676
Reach Rank 4538735
Page Views Rank 7918919
Reach Per Million 0.3
Page Views Per User 1
1 Months
Rank 2497727
Reach Rank 1990032
Page Views Rank 3868861
Reach Per Million 0.7
Page Views Per Million 0.01
Page Views Per User 1
7 Days
Rank 788719
Reach Rank 576937
Page Views Rank 1422866
Reach Per Million 3
Page Views Per Million 0.03
Page Views Per User 1

brightak work on your site design. Thats all i have to tell you though!
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Skysurffer: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2011
Web Hosting on www.kncogicwebhosting.com for one year is N5620 if calculated in naira. "F Y I" Pertaining domain name you could get it from any where of your choice and it would be hosted for you on knco all you have to do is set the domain name severs and point them to

ns1.kncogichosting.com
ns2.kncogichosting.com

If you dont like thier service you could leave at any time and take your domain name wif ya smiley Some guys are just plain St, id
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by DualCore1: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2011
^^
You say a lot (of crap, I should point out) to a guy who doesn't care, really. Work on the skeletons in your cupboard, or maybe linkweb or whatever the name is should clean up for you. Your guilt made you speak.

Skysurffer:

Web Hosting on www.kncogicwebhosting.com for one year is N5620

even you couldn't spell YOUR domain right. Bad choice, fellow.

Ping
[kncogicwebhosting.com]
Unknown error: 1214
Average time over 10 pings: 0 ms

My recommendation: konjihosting.com
Only a mad man will forget konji
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Skysurffer: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
Hahahahahahahahah  grin Dude you are paranoid arent you!!!
^^
You say a lot (of crap, I should point out) to a guy who doesn't care, really. Work on the skeletons in your cupboard, or maybe linkweb or whatever the name is should clean up for you. Your guilt made you speak.

What is your problem actually?

You are so afraid of competition or something? Point out what you are trying to say dude, and stop accusing people with better hosting plans than yours. Yes I am a g8 fan of efficiency, i love short cuts if you need i could send you a list of all keyboard shortcuts to help you solve the stress you have been through at work today. So Just go and chill out dude!!  grin  Really funny guy!. Lets see in one year where WWW.KNCOGICHOSTING.COM will be. I bet you you will be hiding by then.

But the guy really starved the site he built though.

You should know that www.nairaland.com is not a please to take out your frustration on people though. so go F, K O.F
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Skysurffer: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
This dude is hilarious! grin KONGI WTF is that? Sorry to say but this is plain stupidity though! If you have konji go find a gf and take it off. KnCo Global Independent Contractor Dude!! BOYAH IN YOUR FACE Haaaa!!!! tHE NAME IMPLIES TO THINGS BEYOND YOUR THINKING BRO!!
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Skysurffer: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
Thanks for the free PROMO!! grin wink I assure you things are going to change in the web hosting industries world wide.
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by DualCore1: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2011
Do yourself a favor and edit your mistake. Don't waste time popping blood vessels on me. 3 incoherent replies to a single post. Take it nice and easy, young one.
I would want to take you seriously but when I see this domain is as good as a chain of turnkey resellers sites, what's the need?

http://www.kncogichosting.com
http://www.spacerwebhosting.com
http://www.byowebhosting.com
http://www.torontohosting.com
http://www.exclusivehosting.net
http://www.raptorhosting.com

Enjoy your reseller plans. . . talk to me when you start dealing with raw linux on dedicated servers you have root access to. For now we are not at par.  Just don't try to bring a person down in the name of advice.

Tip: take off that annoying video and advice the owners of the other resellers sites with the same video to take it off too.

PS: I am not afraid of competition cuz I don't see any on this thread. When I see competition I respect and learn from it. The only valid thing I see on this page is the first post. . . the offer for webhosting at 200 Naira per month and my prayers and hopes go for the owner of that business so he makes a sustainable business model out of his offer and proves it can be done. That is my hope. I am in no way endorsing or promoting anyone but when I see a good and clever offer. . . I acknowledge it.

Seeing me as competition couldn't have carried you more off base.
Get back on track and see this for what it is.
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by middayhost: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2011
DUAL CORE?? You again, I m beginning to change my thinking about you !!!. Leave things off, let the readers jugde
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by remoranger(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
dude. even the webmasters in Mogadishu are not this hungry. have some decency for your trade. gadamit grin
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by DualCore1: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
Middayhost, sorry but I am not bothered about what you think of my online personality. I do not represent any body or group of people.
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Skysurffer: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
That is the reason why you should act smart and when you see a website that looks bad you should point it out! Which is what i did. If i create a website i would make sure its runs cool on all web browsers. This site when viewed through google chrome aligns to the right side of the screen, even my site under construction doesn't do this align to the right but is centralized. That brings about my statement of site starvation. This dude jumps on me like a paranoid angry dog. has changed his opinion about www.kncogichosting.com for about 4 times till now, i still don't know why he posted on this forum the who is information. Like there was some kind of crime he had uncovered.

Think bro b4 you act!
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by DualCore1: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2011
FYI, WHOIS information is for the public. . . it only takes a person who doesn't know to see this information as a surprise.

Secondly, Go back to your first post and try to be on the receiving end of it and let me see how that translates into "dude your site doesn't look too good, work on the layout because I have viewed it on some browsers and it doesn't look good".

I am not against you, your business or anyone here. I speak for myself and if you don't want me to talk about something. . . don't post it on a public bulletin board.

====================
I am still at a loss as to why you people are against this guy's business model because all he has done is break down the price to a monthly billing circle to catch people's attention.
From what I gather on his site he does domain registration at 1,500 per year.
Cheapest hosting plan is 200 per month which is 2,400 per year.
Total package for hosting and domain reg is 3,900 per year. Where is the hunger in this, people?
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Skysurffer: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2011
Yea regarding your view
At least its better than a site I am on right now advertised some minutes ago (on a thread created minutes ago) saying "I discovered a website that is so cheap, and what they offer all you could ever want to start a private, business or corporate website". I check the site. . . http://www.kncogichosting.com.

I would love to know in what aspect you compared the two web site's in design www.boldright.net and www.kncogichosting.com and realized that the first is better than the later??
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Gmmail(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2011
my post is no longer visible
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by brightak: 12:54am On Aug 12, 2011
Dear Skysuffer its nt gud u spoil people because u want to sell. We are nt currently after design,wen we want we will change.design dnt register domain,host website or maintain it.www.boldright.net use dsame site monitor wit google,yahoo,facebook and ibm.
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by brightak: 1:03am On Aug 12, 2011
Lik l said earlier,if u ar nt satify wit our hostin, tell us and tell odas. If u are satified, tell d world. www.boldright.net is nt d only server we have. We created dis server lastyear,nw we want to do marketin for it.try us out today.we giv45day bk pay
Re: Host A Website For Just N200 by Skysurffer: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2011
Bro Sorry you feel this way! The conversation was between me and Dual Core. He started the conversation by posting my web link on your blog, and things went south!. My marketing strategies do not target the Nigerian market, but world wide. I would apologies on my behalf and on behalf of all other Nairalanders who pasted a negative reply on your Topic! Happy Marketing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Database Project / Forum For Sale / EFCC And Domain Name!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.