Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason (19441 Views)

Fatuhu Muhammadu, 7 Others Lose APC Rep Return ticket In Katsina / Fatuhu Muhammed Builds A New House In Abuja (Photos) / Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by adenigga(m): 6:14am On Aug 08, 2022
Three months after threatening to destroy the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) after his defeat during the party’s House of Representative’s primary for the Daura Sandamu/Maiadua Constituency, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, Fatuhu Muhammad, has exited the party.

Mr Muhammad, whose father was Mr Buhari’s oldest brother, announced his exit from the APC in a letter addressed to the Sarkin Yara Ward APC chairman in Daura Local Government Area dated, 13 July 2022.

“This is to notify you that I have resigned my membership from the All Progressives Congress (APC) with immediate effect commencing from Wednesday the 13th day of July 2022. Attached herewith is my Party Membership Registration slip with slip No. KT/DRA/10/00002

“While I thank you and the Party for the opportunity given to me to serve the interest of the people of Daura-Sandamu-Mai’Adua Federal Constituency while working with the party, accept my best wishes please,” he said.

Though he did not mention if he was defecting to another party, his media aide, Ahmad Ganga, told PREMIUM TIMES that his principal met with the PDP’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, recently.

If it is confirmed that Mr Muhammadu has defected to the PDP as it is being speculated, it means Mr Buhari is being represented in both the House of Representatives and Senate by members of the main opposition party.

The Senator representing Katsina North (Daura zone) Ahmad Babba – Kaita, defected to the People’s Democratic Party PDP following a misunderstanding with the Governor of the state, Aminu Masari.

Mr Muhammad had in June threatened to destroy the APC, alleging that he was cheated out of the primary election that produced Aminu Jamo as the party’s flagbearer.

In six-minute audio obtained by PREMIUM TIMES, the lawmaker was heard telling someone he referred to as Ranka ya dade, (meaning: Sir) that he would destroy APC in Katsina State.

He said he was not going to participate in a fresh election if the party decides to do one as he was the rightful winner of the primary election held last week.

“They can’t do any election (primary) because I won this one while they broke the law. They should just give me back my ticket, or we meet in court or else I destroy the party and bring a new one (party),” he said.

“I can even go and bring the party with fruits (NNPP) and they will just see the Kwankwaso party in Daura. Yes, I can do it because everyone is fighting for himself. They should come and tell the poor people what they have done for them. I’ll also say what I’ve done for the poor people and we’ll see who the (poor) will go for,” he said.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/547450-buharis-nephew-who-threatened-to-destroy-apc-leaves-party.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by AntiBMC(m): 6:15am On Aug 08, 2022
APC is a colossal failure. They're all running away now, after benefitting from all d corruption the party promotes.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2022
Obedient Nephew.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by hisexcellency34: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2022
When Tinubu didn't do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Dozie32(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Apc na scam na

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by temitope27(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Lovenorth: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2022
I feel sorry for this hungry saboteur

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by LordMangekyo(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2022
grin grin another one. Bad news will never depart from APC.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by SenatePresdo(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2022
This is no longer the APC that gave Buhari victory on two occasions.

Tinubu will inherit a sunk ship

APC is now a sinking ship.

Edo is gone.

Osun is gone.

More loading.. grin

The election is Between Peter Obi and Peter Obi.
Quote me next year after election..

I'm talking landslide Victory for Peter Obi

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Eriokanmi: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2022
They really look alike.

That singer should change the music adulthood na scam to APC na scam because it's the apc that makes it seem adulthood is scam by not guaranteeing their future. They've destroyed the future of this country. Anyone in doubt should trek every corner of major cities. They wake up early in the morning, only to converge and be talking about BB Naija pool party or how Ronaldo messed up in the match and Messi missed a penalty, when their counterparts are thinking of the next phase of adulthood and development of their countries elsewhere in the world.

Our youths wake up, nowhere to go. I met a lady at Ikeja mall one evening last month. She said she needs help, just 15k to help her sick mum cos she's found no jobs and she can't turn herself to a street girl. ASUU has been on strike for months and she's tired of staying home. Why wouldn't someone like her say adulthood na scam? Dem plenti like dat all over town. There had always been unemployment but Nigeria has never had it so bad. Where's the 3m jobs tinubu said buhari would provide yearly in 2015? Words are like eggs, don't make a promise you cannot keep, just because you want to have your way cos history will never be fair to you. He's here again with his empty promises, saying oun lokan....oun lokan lati ba Nigeria ję si abi. ?

Nigerians should shun sentiments and do the needful next year. The choice is yours

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by seunlayi(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Apc is destroyed already.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Akinsete19(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2022
Cool, Tinubu is the next to decamp

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by chigoziri2403(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Surely, the agbado didn't get to him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Melodydoctor: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Ha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Zrah: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2022
undecided
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by superemmy(m): 7:36am On Aug 08, 2022
This guy resemble Buhari oooo shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by tobby98: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Nice one.
If Buhari’s nephew, aides could be loosing tickets in same APC then that means Buhari is not really a good party man.
And this is an indication that he won’t be actively participating in 2023 elections for Tinubu no wonder BAT chose Shettima to curry sympathy and get PMB to work for them.
Mehn with the new BVAS machine and no hope for Bloc votes as was the case in the core North, APC would be needing a lot to win.
Peter Obi should solidify SE/SS, get atleast 50% of NC 40% of SW, then he is good to go while also benefiting from Christian sympathy votes from Kaduna and other Northern Christians

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Truthisunique2: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Dem go say he lose election, shebi na only apc dey lose election

If buhari influence and cult support no help him cousin shey na tinubu e go help

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by verybadmouth(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Was he expecting the President to hand over power to him?
Mumu nephew
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2022
APC is a dead party to the northerners

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Antoinemercer: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Good fućk apc
Fućk Tinubu
Fućk Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Dozis: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2022
Now they don leave you, you be mumu man
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Racoon(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Meanwhile, the APC have been a disaster which they all know but choose to remain with it until they know that the political fortune and goodwill of the party cum govt have been greatly diminished then they now want to exit it @ the political transfer window? Bunch of idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Coolsperm: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2022
If a were him I will just join LP, Tinubu is evil and must rejected by all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Splitmind: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Good that agents of destruction and children of hate are leaving.

111 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Winters23: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2022
cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Nephew, Fatuhu Muhammadu Dumps APC, Keeps Mum On Reason by Judolisco(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2022
They're banking on d poor... But dis guy resemble buhari oh... Kai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Passes DNA And Forensic Centre Bill Into Law / Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court / You Attack Issues Without Providing Solution - Sheik Dr Ahmad Blast Emir Sunusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.