Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) (49955 Views)

Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / How Can I Treat My Keloid Scars? / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Guys I had a bike accident that left me with visible keloid scars on my right arm (pictures below) how do I remove or flatten them and cost pls?

Edit : I also have some on my leg but it's not visible so I'm not that bothered

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Nyascobar1414: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Experts in the house?

I think dermatologist know what they can do!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Experts in the house?

Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Cypress042(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Are you sure you're not a cultist cool

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cypress042:
Meaning?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lalasticlala nlfpmod
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Frontpage pls undecided
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Autobot05: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
I used garlic when I got keloids from my ear piercing .. it worked
But it was as soon as I noticed it tho.. yours seem like they’ve been there for a long time

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

43 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Autobot05:
I used garlic when I got keloids from my ear piercing .. it worked
But it was as soon as I noticed it tho.. yours seem like they’ve been there for a long time

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Garlic? Interesting! How often was it applied and method used. Yep it's been over a year.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Autobot05: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Matrix137:
Garlic? Interesting! How often was it applied and method used. Yep it's been over a year.

Just crush the garlic and apply the juice on the keloid
Garlic is natural anti-inflammatory thingy I use it often for any inflammation on my skin
Mine (keloid) was fresh tho

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Autobot05:

Garlic is natural anti-inflammatory thingy I use it often for any inflammation on my skin

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Does it work for normal scars too?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Autobot05:

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Thanks alot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
If you are a guy it's ok. just add some tattoo around them. Man body no suppose too smooth

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Albertone(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ficient:
If you are a guy it's ok. just add some tattoo around them. Man body no suppose too smooth

Nonsense.

If a man's body is smooth, what will happen?
You're just making excuses for your poverty ridden body.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Albertone(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cypress042:

A friend of mine suddenly has this on this arm.He claimed he got it when playing football.I know that's false.

How do cultists get it? Through bamming or through clashes?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ficient:
Not a fan of tattoo cos of the pain but thanks and yes I'm a guy.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Autobot05: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Does it work for normal scars too?

I only use it for swelling ( inflammation) ion know
I actually saw it on an online research and tried it
Boom it worked

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Cypress042(m): 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Albertone:

A friend of mine suddenly has this on this arm.He claimed he got it when playing football.I know that's false.

Through Clash ofcourse, what again do they do for a living.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
I need more solution pls
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Albertone(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cypress042:

Mehn!!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cypress042:
Na wa o
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by babaneenoni(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Try Kenalog cream

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
babaneenoni:
Try Kenalog cream
Where can I get it pls. Is it on Jumia?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Albertone:

Nonsense.

If a man's body is smooth, what will happen?
You're just making excuses for your poverty ridden body.
And if by chance I'm fresher and richer than you which the probability exists, na devil go shit for your head

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Albertone(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ficient:

And if by chance I'm fresher and richer than you which the probability exists, na devil go shit for your head

Nah you can't be.
I haven't tasted suffering before.Someone who got called "butty pikin" while growing up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by JONSYN7154: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Matrix137:
Guys I had a bike accident that left me with visible keloid scars on my right arm (pictures below) how do I remove or flatten them and cost pls?

there's this injection that they'll use to inject the keloid but its very painful and expensive.

I can't remember the name of the injection

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Matrix137(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
JONSYN7154:
there's this injection that they'll use to inject the keloid but its very painful and expensive.

I can't remember the name of the injection
is it in a hospital? I think they will use anaethesia for the pain. I'm allergic to pain
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Albertone:

He could be right. I also have a keloid scar close to my elbow. I got it when i was playing football on a cement surface.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by HltSong: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Experts in the house?

Find cure for your herpes
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by PumpumPrince: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Matrix137:

angry
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by Kizzygentle: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
F
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) by PumpumPrince: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Matrix137:

bro do u hav the same spots on yor yansh?.....ashewopikin say he as the same.....show us please smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young / Using Bleaching Cream To Improve Your Appearance / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.