Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria (5950 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by tpia5: 1:29am On Oct 13, 2011
not another low self esteem user undecided

care to explain what's biting your butt about my comment?

when you open your legs everywhere in the name of s.exual freedom, is it your booty call who will carry the pregnancy or have the abortion (whichever one applies to you)?

oversabi i.diot.

quick to type but slow to think.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 13, 2011
tpia@:

easy to have s.ex, not easy to raise a kid.

abi o. I rarely get involved with topics like this because my only response to the op is simple - big id[i]i[/i]ot.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
Davidlyan God will judge you,why do you talk like you are a fool?you could see people had been advising the girl and not make her feel rejected but in your own case its different,why do you visit the thread when you said you dnt like to post on topics like this.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2011
uplawal:

Davidlyan God will judge you,why do you talk like you are a fool?you could see people had been advising the girl and not make her feel rejected but in your own case its different,why do you visit the thread when you said you dnt like to post on topics like this.

i talk like a fool how? Would you want your own daughter falling into such a blatantly obvious trap? You meet a man next week, open your legs, get pregnant then come here with sob stories? Moral decadence is why our civilization is going down so rapidly . . . making fools who should know better not feel rejected? Was i the one who told her to spread her legs to someone she barely knew?
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by tpia5: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2011
the girl herself has explained the circumstances of her pregnancy.

i dont think anyone denies the fact that while it takes two to c.opulate, only one person will bear the physical result of the c.opulation?

the scale isnt evenly balanced, sorry.

we'd all like it otherwise but it just doesnt happen that way.

women have the greater burden here, whether anyone wants to accept that or not. Regardless if both parties are irresponsible, its easier for the man to skip away than it is for the woman, even if she aborts the baby.

since a child is involved now, then imo its more important for the woman to face the baby and try to raise him/her well, than to start giving herself extra wahala.

unless she just feels she has to.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by mimi234: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2011
Wow what a story but,

Are you sure he is from the UK? I mean how can you be sure he wasn't just trying to trick you in getting into his bed,

Also even if he was in the UK how will you trace him especially if he isn't legal?

I do hope you find him, undecided
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 6:08am On Aug 28, 2015
tejuoso1:
cryhi my name is teju oso. it happens that a senior girl  in the hostel sent me outta the hostel to cut all the grass outside till dawn because i was extremely rude, so i sat down and i saw this person, damn he was so fine,  in one cut, i was at his crib,  on and on we go. he said to me dt he's on holiday from london and that his name is olatokunbo fasheyiton. few month later the aftermath of this hideous act  is my baby oladokun oso(my surname). now i'm in the UK does anyone here thinks it's a good idea if i trace the father of my baby? 'cos people says there is much probability that i'll find him or is it going to be a whole lot of trouble. most time when male peolple come over my place, my baby clings to them and you can read expression in his face like, he knows he should have a father or when visitors come with their kids, he gets moody with me by stayin away and doesn't eat. now everything seems mean to me 'cos it's hard raising him.
see what lust has caused you...take heart.
Re: Got Pregnant For A London Boy While In Nigeria by davidif: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
tejuoso1:
cryhi my name is teju oso. it happens that a senior girl  in the hostel sent me outta the hostel to cut all the grass outside till dawn because i was extremely rude, so i sat down and i saw this person, damn he was so fine,  in one cut, i was at his crib,  on and on we go. he said to me dt he's on holiday from london and that his name is olatokunbo fasheyiton. few month later the aftermath of this hideous act  is my baby oladokun oso(my surname). now i'm in the UK does anyone here thinks it's a good idea if i trace the father of my baby? 'cos people says there is much probability that i'll find him or is it going to be a whole lot of trouble. most time when male peolple come over my place, my baby clings to them and you can read expression in his face like, he knows he should have a father or when visitors come with their kids, he gets moody with me by stayin away and doesn't eat. now everything seems mean to me 'cos it's hard raising him.

Sis you contact him yet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING DNA TEST RESULTS ENCOURAGED BY COVID19 LOCK-DOWN / Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools More Dangerous Than You Can Imagine. / Picture Of An Abadon Baby In A Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.